Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
You guys have not addressed my post on the prophesies of the Prophet (SAW). Smells like victory to me.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Evolution is bullshit, giants existed but yet the west is keeping that secret from us as it will nullify the evolution theory.

The great Muslim Nasir Din Al Tusi can be considered one of the fathers of evolution.

''The organisms that can gain the new features faster are more variable. As a result, they gain advantages over other creatures. [...] The bodies are changing as a result of the internal and external interactions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_al-Din_al-Tusi

Hafez

VIP
Evolution is bullshit, giants existed but yet the west is keeping that secret from us as it will nullify the evolution theory.
I have provided evidence for the moon colliding in some point in time. I have no doubt this happened during the period of the Prophet (SAW). The only record of the moon splitting is from Islamic sources.
:mugshotman:

You guys have not addressed my post on the prophesies of the Prophet (SAW). Smells like victory to me.
I can say something like,"my brother will become a millionaire in 30 years." and 30 years later becomes a billionaire instead. To accommodate his twisted set of beliefs he might have documented me as saying "billionaire" originally. How can it be a miracle when anyone can produce such a phenomenon. It's not empirical. we share 98% of our genes with chimps, are we not related? :ftw9nwa:

Doesn't hold water. The evolution theory directly contradicted the Bible narrative and yet The West chose evolution as they knew that's where the evidence was. If anything if they found giants they'd shift their opinions once again. Which is more than can be said for many Muslims.

Hafez

VIP
The great Muslim Nasir Din Al Tusi can be considered one of the fathers of evolution.

''The organisms that can gain the new features faster are more variable. As a result, they gain advantages over other creatures. [...] The bodies are changing as a result of the internal and external interactions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_al-Din_al-Tusi
LOL are you quoting a blasphemous twelver Shia "scholar"? You do realize he provided no evidence?

Hafez

VIP
I can say something like,"my brother will become a millionaire in 30 years." and 30 years later becomes a billionaire instead. To accommodate his twisted set of beliefs he might have documented me as saying "billionaire" originally. How can it be a miracle when anyone can produce such a phenomenon. It's not empirical. we share 98% of our genes with chimps, are we not related? :ftw9nwa:
Lol that doesn't mean we're related sxb. Nice try though.

LOLLLLLL @ You're anology. They were not merely speculations. The prophesy came true with the exact calculations.

The Prophet (SAW) made prophesies that will occur shortly after his death. He made prophesies that will occur in the period of the tabi'een, tabi tabi'een, Islamic golden age, Middle Ages, up until modern day. The Abbasid, Ummayid and Ottomon dynasties were all prophesied.

“There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be Khilafah on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as Allah wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method” and then he remained silent." (Ahmed)

After the khulafaa ar rashideen there came hereditary-like kingship (The Umayyid, Abbasid, Fatimid, Ottomon, etc dynasties).

How did the Prophet (SAW) prophesise that the reign of the khulafaa' ar raashideen will last 30 years?

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, The Caliphate will remain after me for thirty years, then it will change into a cruel monarchy. Thus, Mu`awiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) said after thirty years had passed, "I am the first of the kings."
(Extracted from the treatise written by Abu Zayd Al-Qayrawany, vol. 1, p. 96).

A: This Hadith was related by Imam Ahmad in "Al-Musnad", Al-Hakim in "Al-Mustadrak", Abu Ya'ly in "Al-Musnad", ibn Hibban in his Sahih (authentic) Book of Hadith, and Al-Tirmidhy in his "Sunan".

PS. Mu'awiyah was the first of the Umayyid dynasty.

Abu Bakr (RA)'s reign was a little over 2 years.
Umar (RA)'s reign was 10 years.
Uthmaan (RA)'s reign was 12 years.
Ali (RA)'s reign was 5 years.
Hasan (RA)'s reign was for a few months (which then made a total of 30 years) before he compromised for the greater good. He gave his khilaafat up because Mu'awiyah (RA) and his army wanted to attack Hasan (RA) and his army since he (Mu'awiyah) wanted the leadership for himself. Hasan (RA) gave us his khilaafat to establish peace between the Muslims (that were on either side).

The Prophet (SAW) prophesied all this.

Verily, this son of mine is a chief, so perhaps Allah will make peace between two large groups of Muslims through him” (An-Nasa’i ; Sahih Bukhari).

It was only when Mu'awiyah (RA) came into power that the kingship-like rule that was hereditary started.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
LOL are you quoting a blasphemous twelver Shia "scholar"? You do realize he provided no evidence?
Can you imagine that? It wasn't even his primary field of study and yet he managed to hypothesize a concept of natural selection with only reason alone. Isn't that amazing?

@Hafez Evidences for evolution can be seen from the fossil record and DNA. Macroevolution is merely continuous steps of microevolution over vast periods of time. It's nearly universally accepted by biologists worldwide so saaxib it's you who should be demonstrating the evidence for creationism.

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez Evidences for evolution can be seen from the fossil record and DNA. Macroevolution is merely continuous steps of microevolution over vast periods of time. It's nearly universally accepted by biologists worldwide so saaxib it's you who should be demonstrating the evidence for creationism.
We need proof. And why you making your own shit up? "it's widely accepted by biologists". In fact there's proof macro evolution doesn't exist.

"We all know that macroevolution is organisms evolving into other organisms. But there is no solid evidence for macroevolution. There are no transitional fossils in the fossil record. And the Cambrian Explosion reveals thousands of fossils showing both "simple" and complex organisms existed at the same time as scientists thought organsims were evolving."

If an organism picks up other traits, it could only be for means of survival. Horta, we know some genes activate and some deactivate depending on the circumstance.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Edit: This doesn't mean organisms transform completely.

Hafez

VIP
@supz @JohnDoe @simulacrum @AbdiJohnson

EXPLAIN...

One of the prophecies are that Dajjal's donkey will be extremely white and there will be 40 cubits between it's ears. Some of the contemporary scholars have interpreted this to mean Dajjal's donkey is in fact referring to an airplane.

In the hadeeth of al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan about the Dajjaal, it is reported that the Sahaabah said: “O Messenger of Allaah, how long will he stay on the earth?” He said, “Forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” … They said, “How fast will he travel through the earth?” He said, "Like the clouds when they are driven by the wind...” (narrated by Muslim, 5228)

You must understand that the Prophet (SAW) used terms and words so that his companions (RA) would understand what he (SAW) is talking about. "Bows and arrows" could in fact be a figure of speech alluding to modern weapons or the weapons that will be in use when Gog and Magog are released. Just like the way the "white donkey" (with 40 cubits between it's ears and "travels like the clouds when they are driven by the wind") is being used to refer to an airplane.

EXPLAIN...

One of the prophecies are that Dajjal's donkey will be extremely white and there will be 40 cubits between it's ears. Some of the contemporary scholars have interpreted this to mean Dajjal's donkey is in fact referring to an airplane.

In the hadeeth of al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan about the Dajjaal, it is reported that the Sahaabah said: “O Messenger of Allaah, how long will he stay on the earth?” He said, “Forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” … They said, “How fast will he travel through the earth?” He said, "Like the clouds when they are driven by the wind...” (narrated by Muslim, 5228)

You must understand that the Prophet (SAW) used terms and words so that his companions (RA) would understand what he (SAW) is talking about. "Bows and arrows" could in fact be a figure of speech alluding to modern weapons or the weapons that will be in use when Gog and Magog are released. Just like the way the "white donkey" (with 40 cubits between it's ears and "travels like the clouds when they are driven by the wind") is being used to refer to an airplane.
This is what i'm talking about, don't bring me that unfruitful evidence like the previous one. This is something we can work with.

Hafez

VIP
The prophet (SAW) has prophesied new forms of transport, this can be found in the books of hadith.
:banderas:
Also from the Qur'an

And horses, mules, and donkeys both to ride and for adornment. And He creates other things you do not know. (16:8)

EXPLAIN...

I agree it does describe something similar to an airplane.

The prophet (SAW) has prophesied new forms of transport, this can be found in the books of hadith.
:banderas:
Also from the Qur'an

And horses, mules, and donkeys both to ride and for adornment. And He creates other things you do not know. (16:8)
From which book did you obtain this hadith.

Hafez

VIP
From which book did you obtain this hadith.
Sahiih Muslim, it can also be found in Ahmad's Musnad, I'm a student of Islamic knowledge. I also study accounting & finance (at uni). I'm not some biologist. I have a cousin who's very knowledgeable in the fields of science and I believe he has debated with you (and IMO he defeated you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending