Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Saaxib, forget even the stomach the damn whale wouldn't even be able to swallow a human whole due to it's narrow oesophagus.

If you want evidence for this there's plenty. Either way, Jonah was never inside a whale in the first place.
You're referring to a blue whale. We don't know what type of whale it was. It's well known some whales are able to swallow humans. Good game.

You're referring to a blue whale. We don't know what type of whale it was. It's well known some whales are able to swallow humans. Good game.

You rely on faith to believe in the unbelievable and yet you demand evidence for something as obvious as acid corroding a human's skin. I really feel I've wasted my time here. You're hypocritical as you've displayed double standards when it comes to evidence saaxib just admit you're not objective when it comes to seeking the truth. Because you believe you were already born with it.

Hafez

VIP
You rely on faith to believe in the unbelievable and yet you demand evidence for something as obvious as acid corroding a human's skin. I really feel I've wasted my time here. Your hypocritical as you've displayed double standards when it comes to evidence saaxib just admit your not objective when it comes to seeking the truth. Because you believe you were already born with it.
I'm not denying someone could die due to the acid in a whale's stomach, that's if they're further digested. It's pretty obvious that one can survive inside a whale's stomach (though not for long). Islamic sources do NOT state the length of the period that Jonah (AS) spent in the whale's stomach.

Tell us, what's making you reject the prophesies of the Prophet (SAW)? I already told you the first book of hadith was written by a contemporary of his companions (a taabi'), which means most of the prophesies had not yet occurred.

I don't pick and choose from science. I'm just not quick to believe in baseless theories like you are. There will never be a scientific discovery that will disprove Islam.

Lol @ this dhoocil sharing a story of the Bible. In the Bible, the length of the period that Jonah (AS) has spent in the stomach of the whale is specified, whilst it's not in Islam sources.

You rely on faith to believe in the unbelievable and yet you demand evidence for something as obvious as acid corroding a human's skin. I really feel I've wasted my time here. You're hypocritical as you've displayed double standards when it comes to evidence saaxib just admit you're not objective when it comes to seeking the truth. Because you believe you were already born with it.

Seek answers to your questions via a knowledgeable Sheikh or Imaam.

No, you recommended men like that to yourself, my recommendation would rather be Dr Zakir Naik. He's a genius, he knows all of the Quran (what we follow) and he also knows the Bible (what you prefer to follow).

Zakir naik is a Genius :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:
lol you two still at it smh lol trying to have rational conversation with a irrational person

All I'm saying is, he knows the The Quran and The Bible, by heart. So he can't be biased, when you ask him about the religions.

lol you two still at it smh lol trying to have rational conversation with a irrational person

That guy is a Atheist so shut up, he hates every Muslim. The video this guy posted was a old predated video, if you want to challenge him watch all his latest videos.

Be inspired by this,

All I'm saying is, he knows the The Quran and The Bible, by heart. So he can't be biased, when you ask him about the religions.

Zakir Naik knows the bible by heart yeh i don't think so, i'm not even sure there exist a human being on this planet that knows the bible by heart, you know how many bibles there are ? Genesis, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Proverbs, Leviticus, Numbers, etc there are like i think up to 30 or 40 bibles if not less or even more, and Zakir Naik knows all these books by heart yeh right :childplease:

Zakir Naik knows the bible by heart yeh i don't think so, i'm not even sure there exist a human being on this planet that knows the bible by heart, you know how many bibles there are ? Genesis, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Proverbs, Leviticus, Numbers, etc there are like i think up to 30 or 40 bibles if not less or even more, and Zakir Naik knows all these books by heart yeh right :childplease:

WAR NAGA AAMUS

Last edited:
That guy is a Atheist so shut up, he hates every Muslim. The video this guy posted was a old predated video, if you want to challenge him watch all his latest videos.

Be inspired by this,

Be inspired by a person converting :mjlol: and because he is a atheist what he said is not factual ? lol

War naga aamus

Just say it loud and proud you are a Zombie you can't think for your self you can't do research for your self, because that would need actual living brain cells, the best you can do is come back with a vid of a person converting to Islam and telling me to be inspired by it :mjlol: or telling me to be quiet, cos you can't come up with a better reply typical Muslim :mjlol: ill leave you alone before you pop a vein :pachah1:have a good day

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I'm not denying someone could die due to the acid in a whale's stomach, that's if they're further digested. It's pretty obvious that one can survive inside a whale's stomach (though not for long). Islamic sources do NOT state the length of the period that Jonah (AS) spent in the whale's stomach.

Tell us, what's making you reject the prophesies of the Prophet (SAW)? I already told you the first book of hadith was written by a contemporary of his companions (a taabi'), which means most of the prophesies had not yet occurred.

I don't pick and choose from science. I'm just not quick to believe in baseless theories like you are. There will never be a scientific discovery that will disprove Islam.

Lol @ this dhoocil sharing a story of the Bible. In the Bible, the length of the period that Jonah (AS) has spent in the stomach of the whale is specified, whilst it's not in Islam sources.
My bad Hafez. I linked the story of the bible because it preceded the one in the Qur'an. But, obviously, the story in the Qu'ran is more authentic and accurate. That's not up for debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending