Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I'd still be a Muslim even if everyone else on the planet wasn't. Think about how strong the faith of the Prophets (AS) must have been, especially Prophets such as Ibrahim (AS) who were at one point in their lives the only believers in Allah (SWT) on the planet.

Deep down, are you loyal to Allah (SWT) and his Prophet (SAW)? Are you a firm believer? Wallahi I believe in the existence of all the Prophet (AS) as I believe in the existence of my own father. I have no doubt that I'm a descendant of Adam (AS) as I have no doubt about being the son of my immediate father.

We are in times of fitnah where the enemies of Islam are constantly plotting against us, trying to cause confusion in the minds of Muslims; for this reason, I advice (myself first) and my muslim brothers and sisters on here to educate themselves about their Deen, for it will be a shield for you.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi they are plotting a lot. In the media, with our food, with almost everything. Trying to make us steer away from the 1 true path.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes I would still be Muslim because Islam is the best thing that Allah swt gave me with my parents ofcourse.
I feel like it's a privilege to be Muslim. Islam is not for the weak.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Your religious beliefs are just birth lottery. If you were born in an Indian village you'd most likely be Hindu. Likewise if you were born in Ecuador you'd be Christian.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I was once at a stage in my life where i started getting doubts due to the constant bombardment of the media and people around me. but that was when i decided to ''Relearn'' The religion. now i have come to a point in my life where i have no doubts whatsoever about islam and wonder how i ever did, i actually look back at myself in those times as a weak and easily influenced person,and laugh at myself for it.
they are plotting indeed may Allah the most High safeguard our imaans and forgive us for our shortcomings, Islam is indeed the biggest privilege one can receive in dunya.
To answer your question: YESSS Alxamdulillah.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I was once at a stage in my life where i started getting doubts due to the constant bombardment of the media and people around me. but that was when i decided to ''Relearn'' The religion. now i have come to a point in my life where i have no doubts whatsoever about islam and wonder how i ever did, i actually look back at myself in those times as a weak and easily influenced person,and laugh at myself for it.
they are plotting indeed may Allah the most High safeguard our imaans and forgive us for our shortcomings, Islam is indeed the biggest privilege one can receive in dunya.
To answer your question: YESSS Alxamdulillah.
Ma saas baa?

Rageedi

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
LOL- changed my responce. I thought the question was asking would I most likely found a way to Islam if I was born gaal. I'm already a minority- and still practicing Muslim alxamdullilah.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
People who are influenced by the beliefs of the majority are like plastic bottles in a ocean, wherever the waves go they go with it, if only they were like a firm volcanic mountain that doesn't shift regardless of where the currents go, but they are what Allah says of them, cattle, herd mentality smh.

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez you would not be Muslim if you were born in Lima and didn't leave Peru.

You would be Catholic or atheist

You are Muslim only because of circumstance
What a silly comment. Of course I would, if I had received the message. I'm not a Muslim because it's in my DNA. I'm not a blind follower of Islam either. I've understood the message and accepted it.

However, had I been born a Christian and never received the message of Islam, I would not be subject to punishment. Allah (SAW) would never punish those who did not receive the message and died while oblivious to it.

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. 17:15

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The cliche response of "If I was born in India I would be indian" is outdated, sure there are Muslims who are just Muslims because they were born as such, but as for us who question, ponder, reflect, and submit, it is a conscious decision of free will, hence if I was born a Hindu, Christian or a Buddhist, if the message of Islam reached me I would receive it as I have received it now, fucking stupid dhameers, these niccas think they drop a A-bomb with that cliche, it's a old song sing a new one abaha gaalada tahay wase.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The cliche response of "If I was born in India I would be indian" is outdated, sure there are Muslims who are just Muslims because they were born as such, but as for us who question, ponder, reflect, and submit, it is a conscious decision of free will, hence if I was born a Hindu, Christian or a Buddhist, if the message of Islam reached me I would receive it as I have received it now, fucking stupid dhameers, these niccas think they drop a A-bomb with that cliche, it's a old song sing a new one abaha gaalada tahay wase.

Then how come there is such a low rate of conversion. Overwhelming majority of Muslims were born into Islam. Converts make up a tiny percentage. Same goes for Christianity and other religions.

Fact is people usually stay in the religion they were born into despite how intelligent and smart they are. So yes if you were born in some backwater Indian village you'd be a dothead Hindu probably. And if you were born in Alabama to redneck parents you'd be a Christian.

Hafez

VIP
Then how come there is such a low rate of conversion. Overwhelming majority of Muslims were born into Islam. Converts make up a tiny percentage. Same goes for Christianity and other religions.

Fact is people usually stay in the religion they were born into despite how intelligent and smart they are. So yes if you were born in some backwater Indian village you'd be a dothead Hindu probably. And if you were born in Alabama to redneck parents you'd be a Christian.
If I was born a Christian, received the message of Islam and understood it as I have now, would I convert to Islam? Of course I would.
:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending