Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qur'an and sunnah are sufficient evidence.
:banderas:

OK saaxib let's begin
Qur'an make claim #1
A man can survive the insides of a whale for extended periods of time.
Qur'an doesn't elaborate on how this is the case and thus provides no evidence.

Therefore Qur'an doesn't provide sufficient evidence (it actually doesn't provide any for the claim above)

Hafez

VIP
OK saaxib let's begin
Qur'an make claim #1
A man can survive the insides of a whale for extended periods of time.
Qur'an doesn't elaborate on how this is the case so this provides no evidence.

Therefore Qur'an doesn't provide sufficient evidence (it actually doesn't provide any for the claim above)
Wallahi you're making yourself look like a dunce.
:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Bunch of liars. Religion is a lottery, what your parents religion is will be yours.

Non the less I believe in God and will continue to do so

Hafez

VIP
@supz @JohnDoe @AbdiJohnson Proof of Islam from the sunnah?

The Prophet (SAW) made prophesies that will occur shortly after his death. He made prophesies that will occur in the period of the tabi'een, tabi tabi'een, Islamic golden age, Middle Ages, up until modern day. The Abbasid, Ummayid and Ottomon dynasties were all prophesied.

“There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be Khilafah on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as Allah wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method” and then he remained silent." (Ahmed)

After the khulafaa ar rashideen there came hereditary-like kingship (The Umayyid, Abbasid, Fatimid, Ottomon, etc dynasties).

How did the Prophet (SAW) prophesise that the reign of the khulafaa' ar raashideen will last 30 years?

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, The Caliphate will remain after me for thirty years, then it will change into a cruel monarchy. Thus, Mu`awiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) said after thirty years had passed, "I am the first of the kings."
(Extracted from the treatise written by Abu Zayd Al-Qayrawany, vol. 1, p. 96).

A: This Hadith was related by Imam Ahmad in "Al-Musnad", Al-Hakim in "Al-Mustadrak", Abu Ya'ly in "Al-Musnad", ibn Hibban in his Sahih (authentic) Book of Hadith, and Al-Tirmidhy in his "Sunan".

PS. Mu'awiyah was the first of the Umayyid dynasty.

Abu Bakr (RA)'s reign was a little over 2 years.
Umar (RA)'s reign was 10 years.
Uthmaan (RA)'s reign was 12 years.
Ali (RA)'s reign was 5 years.
Hasan (RA)'s reign was for a few months (which then made a total of 30 years) before he compromised for the greater good. He gave his khilaafat up because Mu'awiyah (RA) and his army wanted to attack Hasan (RA) and his army since he (Mu'awiyah) wanted the leadership for himself. Hasan (RA) gave us his khilaafat to establish peace between the Muslims (that were on either side).

The Prophet (SAW) prophesied all this.

Verily, this son of mine is a chief, so perhaps Allah will make peace between two large groups of Muslims through him” (An-Nasa’i ; Sahih Bukhari).

It was only when Mu'awiyah (RA) came into power that the kingship-like rule that was hereditary started.

Hafez

VIP
I was aware of this.The shrinking process according to nasa would be extremely slow.It would take millions years for the shrinkage to occur. It would not take 1400 years to remove the lacerations.
Lmfao, I see you haven't understood anything from that, the moon must have collided with great strength for this shrinking to occur, stop making up your own crap.
:childplease:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The prophet also prophesied that women will form the majority of the people of Hell :banderas: How do my Somali sisters feel about that? :browtf:

Hafez

VIP
The prophet also prophesied that women will form the majority of the people of Hell :banderas: How do my Somali sisters feel about that? :browtf:
The Prophet (SAW) also prophesied that they will outnumber men 2x in Jannah. Since every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the daughters of Adam.

Edited.

The Prophet (SAW) also prophesied that they will outnumber men 2x in Jannah. Since every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the daughters of Adam.

Edited.

I take it you also reject the fact that all life on Earth evolved from a common ancestor?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Edited.
The prophet explained the reason why very eloquently and goes like this He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands''. S/O to him.

Hafez

VIP
The prophet explained the reason why very eloquently and goes like this He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands''. S/O to him.
The Prophet (SAW) also said that jannah is under our mother's feet. The Prophet (SAW) also instructed that we love our mothers more than our fathers. The Prophet (SAW) instructed kind treatment of our womenfolk. Also

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said, “Whoever has two daughters and treats them kindly, they will be a protection for him against the Fire.”

There's much more.

Hafez

VIP
Micro-evolution does not validate macro-evolution. That's all you need to know. All the findings from micro-evolution are not contradictory to Islam. Some genes get activated while others are turned off depending on the circumstance.

Evolution in the sense that we share a common ancestors with apes = bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts