Why Light skinned women are superior to Dark skinned women: A thread

Stop trying to portray light skin Somali women as victims when most often then not they are the bullies!
No!

In my life Ds women have been the bullies because of my skintone
Jelous people are the bullies not the other way around sweetie
Dont make me say my life story lol

Xoxoxo

VIP
No!

In my life Ds women have been the bullies because of my skintone
Jelous people are the bullies not the other way around sweetie
Dont make me say my life story lol
I call cap, never got bullied by a DS women and I am saying this as a LS myself.

You and I both have a lot of advantages in todays society no matter our background and you’re out here claiming DS women are agressors? I’m sorry but check yourself because you’re making stupid claims

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
@Bundasliga

I love how you’ve got Qashined just to make a point against me.

902193CD-567C-4F44-B2E0-6A227D3101D3.jpeg

:silanyolaugh:

I blame the sisters who give these types of men romantic attention, this is how they develop the audacity to think they can talk recklessly. Stop coddling them and tell them straight about their sickness and 'preferences'.

In my single days, I swerved weirdos who talk about preferring light skin, they gave me the ICK, because if I have a child with a DS male, my daughters would also probably be dark skinned and imagine what this sick self-hater will teach her/them about their beautiful skin tone/s.

In fact, I would say to these weirdos when they would start their shit, "that's funny, I also like light skin, I like men who look like me, it's a sign of high self-esteem" and stop talking to them.

love-is-in-the-air-air-freshener.gif

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I blame the sisters who give these types of men romantic attention, this is how they develop the audacity to think they can talk recklessly. Stop coddling them and tell them straight about their sickness and 'preferences'.

In my single days, I swerved weirdos who talk about preferring light skin, they gave me the ICK, because if I have a child with a DS male, my daughters would also probably be dark skinned and imagine what this sick self-hater will teach her/them about their beautiful skin tone/s.

In fact, I would say to these weirdos when they would start their shit, "that's funny, I also like light skin, I like men who look like me, it's a sign of high self-esteem" and stop talking to them.

love-is-in-the-air-air-freshener.gif

I know those guys. I tend to avoid them like the plague. I knew one that used to excessively compliment.

Long story short I told him I'm leaving the country. And was not into anything long term like marriage.
:sass2:

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
walk into somalia majority of somali people are as dark as can be. i dont get why these threads fixate in the minority

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She is truly beautiful.

:lawd::banderas:
Canfar lady. Canfars are typically quite dark though I believe it has more to do with living in the hottest place on Earth than genetics:

They're actually more MENA than Somalis by a bit and have more of that ancient Yemeni stuff so if they lived in places like Sweden and the UK I imagine they'd lighten up. But I always found their near pitch-dark look quite beautiful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Canfar lady. Canfars are typically quite dark though I believe it has more to do with living in the hottest place on Earth than genetics:

They're actually more MENA than Somalis by a bit and have more of that ancient Yemeni stuff so if they lived in places like Sweden and the UK I imagine they'd lighten up. But I always found their near pitch-dark look quite beautiful.
This guy is an Afar model who has some recent Yemeni admixture (Which I suspect is probably heavily SSA, to begin with).
Screenshot_20220213-193306.jpg

The Afar are certainly more admixed than Somalis despite often being darker.
Screenshot_20220213-200538.jpg

Screenshot_20220213-201256.jpg

I personally think Somalis look better. I'm biased but this is according to what I've seen and that Somalis are taller.

Somalis used to find mixing with Afar taboo until quite recently. I think this was mutual. It does not help that they used to sharpen their teeth and live near the gateway of hell aka Danakil Depression. :lol:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
This guy is an Afar model who has a some recent Yemeni admixture (Which I suspect is probably heavily SSA to begin with).
View attachment 214861

When people say Somalis are mix with Arabs; they never look at other Cushitic groups or bat an eye.

I find It amazing yet amusing we’re the only pure Cushitic groups; we’re amongst the most loyal Cushitic groups out there.

Also the lad looks a lot like me. Lol

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When people say Somalis are mix with Arabs; they never look at other Cushitic groups or bat an eye.

I find It amazing yet amusing we’re the only pure Cushitic groups; we’re amongst the most loyal Cushitic groups out there.

Also the lad looks a lot like me. Lol
The only reason people think that is because they have a very simple mental model of the world, no understanding of (linguistics, anthropology, and genetics) and assume because of geographic proximity and religious affiliation that this population is merely Afro-Arab. This is laughable at best and insulting at worse because it's imprecise and seeks to obscure one's Lowland Eastern Cushitic/Somali origins. :gaasdrink: You can't just throw South Semitic and generic East African into a pot and get Somali. Cushitic and by extension other related Northeast African groups are a non-linear series of ancient admixtures at varying time points that cannot be replicated. Somalis in particular are more homogenous than other Cushitic and Ethio-Semetic Speakers as you said.

this is so retarded. It’s the men that are criminals so why are dark skin women taking the L? Not that this has any correlation to attractiveness but they’re comparing the actions of black men to the attraction of dark skinned females.

The largest criminal groups in America are not even blacks: 1) Hells Angels; 2) Cartels.

The Hells Angels are the largest group in North America, but they keep their violence outside of cities and operate in rural areas. They do a fair share of drug trafficking. Many of white fugitives join this team and avoid coming to cities in order to evade law-enforcement.

The Cartels are another group. They cultivate and processes methamphetamine in South America and in Mexico and then bring it to North America. They're very brutal and professional in their murders and assassinations. Their killings are mostly drug related and not politics or racially-related.

The third group is the Neo-nazis and other white nationalist groups.

Black American criminals are small minuscule when you look at these other groups. However, living in a country where racism is part of the daily life, black men are constantly scapegoated.

Trending

Latest posts