-Wannabe salafi
-Racist think he's arab/caucasian
-Misogynistic because he's Incel

& @K-M-O thinks there is no possibility farax can be incels :silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Cun xaar.

In the Somali ethnic context, it is dark skinned xalimos = best xalimos.

Such as Ilhan Omar's daughter, mashallah.
Champion-Baseballcap-schwarz.92719_rf4.jpg

Some do sis! Habayn iyo naag madow is a proverb LOL I have heard it before! Even our ancestors were trifling and colourist!
The more I hear about their behavior online the more I’m thinking about marrying out…

Some do sis! Habayn iyo naag madow is a proverb LOL I have heard it before! Even our ancestors were trifling and colourist!
The more I hear about their behavior online the more I’m thinking about marrying out…
If you marry out be careful and don’t marry those salafi men they are notorious for preying on Somali women to marry them for a couple of months and divorcing. What you need to do is finish school and secure your bag and network. Find someone that matches the lifestyle that you want to live and that respects you and doesn’t fetishize you! Have your non negotiable that you have for Somali men and ajanabi men ( I always stricter with ajanabis) and inshAllah khair!

If you marry out be careful and don’t marry those salafi men they are notorious for preying on Somali women to marry them for a couple of months and divorcing. What you need to do is finish school and secure your bag and network. Find someone that matches the lifestyle that you want to live and that respects you and doesn’t fetishize you! Have your non negotiable that you have for Somali men and ajanabi men ( I always stricter with ajanabis) and inshAllah khair!
Thanks sis ❤️

I'm so confused. When you look at his page, he seems to very interested in religion and pretends to religious, but his comments are so vile, haram and not befiting of a Muslim.

This guy probably isn't Somali. I wouldn't be suprised if he was not Muslim. In fact, he's probably the feds.

He aspires to be scholar yet he conflicts with the Prophet’s statement (PBUH) with his disgusting tweets:

*<~>~<~>*
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action.
-The Last sermon of Mohammed (PBUH).

I'm so confused. When you look at his page, he seems to very interested in religion and pretends to religious, but his comments are so vile, haram and not befiting of a Muslim.

This guy probably isn't Somali. I wouldn't be suprised if he was not Muslim. In fact, he's probably the feds.
He has to be salafi. That’s the only way it can make sense.

What does that mean?
I think it’s actually doqon iyo habayn madow ( am paraphrasing) basically saying a stupid person is black LOL my Somali isn’t that great but that’s what I can gather….. it’s not nice tho and has a negative connotation

Trending