Why Light skinned women are superior to Dark skinned women: A thread

I'm so confused. When you look at his page, he seems to very interested in religion and pretends to religious, but his comments are so vile, haram and not befiting of a Muslim.

This guy probably isn't Somali. I wouldn't be suprised if he was not Muslim. In fact, he's probably the feds.

Yeah this 100% , his either delusional or a massive hypocrite

I'm so confused. When you look at his page, he seems to very interested in religion and pretends to religious, but his comments are so vile, haram and not befiting of a Muslim.

This guy probably isn't Somali. I wouldn't be suprised if he was not Muslim. In fact, he's probably the feds.
I've met neo-nazis who pretend to be catholics but I know never gone to church or read the Bible. People can larp the aesthetics of faith and also Somalis can be good or bad people too. Feds too busy looking at discord servers at the moment.

I've seen your teasers. You a light-skin gal. We need to ship you back to Waqooyi and get you tanning into a nomadess stat.

6va921G.jpg

She is truly beautiful.

:lawd::banderas:

He likely is a Muslim and he’s Somali.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some do sis! Habayn iyo naag madow is a proverb LOL I have heard it before! Even our ancestors were trifling and colourist!
Somalis don’t make proverb that includes swear words or degenerate ones. This sentence is just a vocabulary well constructed sentence that stick in the mind. All the proverbs are about something true in life that should be taken as a lesson. Somalis loving Dark skin in their poems and the fact that Madow women are fine just like any other woman refute this dumb ass sentence

Last edited:
- Dark-skin xalimos need a lot of validation otherwise they turn into self-hating running of with Abu-zinjabeel.

- Light skin xalimos are kind of bimbo'ish most of the time can't even tell if someone is Somali.

- Mariin skin xalimos (medium-brown, caramel'ish, and reddish-brown) are the most egotistical and snobbish.

Real talk us lightskin know our place and dont need the same valaidation as darkskin women from other people
But DS women gotta drag down LS women to make themselves feel better

Its sad when many DS women talk shit about their skin tone to me but at the same time our society is f*ck up,BE GRATEFUL IN THE SKIN YOU ARE IN

Always the same patterns. :kanyehmm:
-🇸🇴 in bio
-Some medieval Muslim as pfp
-Wannabe salafi
-Racist think he's arab/caucasian
-Misogynistic because he's Incel

& @K-M-O thinks there is no possibility farax can be incels :silanyolaugh:
Don’t forget: tells women to not interact but is always interacting wih women and taking about them & hates being Somali to put 🇾🇪🇸🇦 In bio

- Dark-skin xalimos need a lot of validation otherwise they turn into self-hating running of with Abu-zinjabeel.

- Light skin xalimos are kind of bimbo'ish most of the time can't even tell if someone is Somali.

- Mariin skin xalimos (medium-brown, caramel'ish, and reddish-brown) are the most egotistical and snobbish.
Nigga…

Real talk us lightskin know our place and dont need the same valaidation as darkskin women from other people
But DS women gotta drag down LS women to make themselves feel better

Its sad when many DS women talk shit about their skin tone to me but at the same time our society is f*ck up,BE GRATEFUL IN THE SKIN YOU ARE IN
I don’t like your undertone. What are you implying? Are you saying that Somali dark skin women are always talking shit about light skin Somali women? Please elaborate……

Your such a liar…… just say you NEED a lot of validation tf.

I don’t like your undertone. What are you implying? Are you saying that Somali dark skin women are always talking shit about light skin Somali women? Please elaborate……
Whole post is so fucked. DS girls are selfhaters? LS girls are bimbos? Brown skin girls are snobbish? This nigga needs to go outside and interact with people instead of saying fucked up things online.

No sis i am not
My mom is Ds and my older sister

What i am saying is alot of ds women have alot on indsecurites about their skin tone and like to project and sometimes bully LS women because they envy theam, and its a fact

we see this more in AFRICAN amerian women but in our culture (somali) yall already we suffer from colorism aswell

Its annoying because if a LS women speaks out we are called colorist etc

Cun xaar.

In the Somali ethnic context, it is dark skinned xalimos = best xalimos.

Such as Ilhan Omar's daughter, mashallah.
Lmao hypocrites giving op bare qashin over this bait thread then claim in the Sam's breath thay dark skin > light skin as if that's literally not the same shit argument.

People are beautiful as individuals not whatever their skin colour is holy shit get with the times it's 2022 not 3000BC

No sis i am not
My mom is Ds and my older sister

What i am saying is alot of ds women have alot on indsecurites about their skin tone and like to project and sometimes bully LS women because they envy theam, and its a fact

we see this more in AFRICAN amerian women but in our culture (somali) yall already we suffer from colorism aswell

Its annoying because if a LS women speaks out we are called colorist etc
Stop trying to portray light skin Somali women as victims when most often then not they are the bullies!

Trending