Why it is a big mistake having daughters in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
2 weeks ago I watched this documentary on AJ, forgot what it was called, it was about Arab immigrants in Germany.

Anyways they started comparing the old Arab immigrants with the new immigrants.
I had noticed the old Arab immigrants had a similar problem in the 1970s that us modern Somalis are going through now. Children born there were loosing there language, culture, religion.

What amazed me the most was a lot of the Arab parents got together took their children at a young age back to their Arab countries. In return the child learned Arabic, learned about his culture and most importantly about their religion.

Should Somalis be doing the same?

It's easy to blame the West or society but not so easy figuring out where you went wrong as a parent. It's more of an issue about lack of proper parenting than anything else.

And these male/female cultural schism Somali (males) often perpetuate is not from Islam. Like how, a man is more entitled to a virgin moreso than a woman. Or how there's more anger/disappointment when a woman sins than when a man does. That's all a form of misogyny and has no place in Islam.

It's easy to blame the West or society but not so easy figuring out where you went wrong as a parent. It's more of an issue about lack of proper parenting than anything else.

And these male/female cultural schism Somali (males) often perpetuate is not from Islam. Like how, a man is more entitled to a virgin moreso than a woman. Or how there's more anger/disappointment when a woman sins than when a man does. That's all a form of misogyny and has no place in Islam.

I agree parenting is key. But something doesn't have to be from Islam for it to be legitimate. For example I wouldn't like for my son to become a Janitor, even though Islam looks favourably upon any honest job a man does to sustain himself and his family. We can have preferences and beliefs that are not necessarily Islamic and there's nothing wrong that.

I agree parenting is key. But something doesn't have to be from Islam for it to be legitimate. For example I wouldn't like for my son to become a Janitor, even though Islam looks favourably upon any honest job a man does to sustain himself and his family. We can have preferences and beliefs that are not necessarily Islamic and there's nothing wrong that.

It is wrong if these attitudes or ways of thinking are responsible for people stating they do not want daughters. That's very sad and it's as a result of these cultural attitudes towards women.

“To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He creates what He wills. He gives to whom He wills female (children) and He gives to whom He wills males” [Quran, 42:49]

Notice how female child is mentioned before male? There's wisdom in that. Daughters are a blessing if you raised them right.

The feminist brainwashing is so mind-boggling power that I wonder how many Somali sisters have been duped into their propaganda machine. Dialogue is excellent as communicating our different perspectives and understanding one another is key for Somalis to succeed and prosper in the future. The Somali diaspora is the necessary gold mine that Somalia needs in order for it to be great again. I just hope we can get our shit together.

Feminism just means equality of the sexes. Nobody asks why black Americans love the civil rights movement or why black South Africans welcomes the end of apartheid. However for some reason, us women are suppose to enjoy the oppression and injustices that has been metted out to us over the millenniums. Feminism is to women what civil rights was to blacks or what fighting the colonial British/Italians was to our brave Somali ancestors.

Unfortunately many have fallen victim to this rabid and destructive ideology. They have been weaponized against their own men.

As for everything else u said I agree.

Really disappointed in you, with this post. There is nothing destructive about feminism, it's actually the complete opposite. Feminism is demanding men end their destructiveness towards women. I am feminists, and I do not hate men.

Yeah, marriage is a trade-off. The father/brothers allow the deed they've been terrified of the whole time, but in return marriage is ideally a lifelong commitment and so the liklihood of her doing the deed with more than one man is greatly reduced. It's like it sucks either way, but marriage is the least sucky option lol. Not to mention marriage allows ones grandchildren or nieces/nephews to ideally grow up in a stable and healthy home, so that also helps one to accept the inevitable they've been trying to avoid up until that point. And lastly, marriage is the only social institution within Muslim societies within which the deed can be done without any social taboo attached to it, so of course fathers and brothers will opt for it, even if begrudgingly.

You speak about women like they are cattle. Marriage is a trade off between father/brother and husband?? Where does the woman come into all this. Why are you fixated on the "deed" when it comes to your daughter/sister, why do you not mention the son/brother all at?

It is wrong if these attitudes or ways of thinking are responsible for people stating they do not want daughters. That's very sad and it's as a result of these cultural attitudes towards women.

It's also very scary. The pre-Islamic Arabs didn't bury their infant daughters for no reason. It was fear, shame and their cultural views on women that motivated their crime. It all starts from somewhere.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

How could you blame the fathers when out here in the west xalimos kick the father out and refuse the fathers to see their kids. I blame these women they will raise loads of effeminate boys & promiscuous girls without a father figure.

Bohol

VIP
How could you blame the fathers when out here in the west xalimos kick the father out and refuse the fathers to see their kids. I blame these women they will raise loads of effeminate boys & promiscuous girls without a father figure.

That is true. Those women are adults and should take responsibility for being half naked.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is true. Those women are adults and should take responsibility for being half naked.
Fathers don't have no rights in the west let's face it regardless of their race or ethnicity. The family courts are backwards they allow mothers to have all the rights leaving the father with no rights over their children plus theirs more incentive for women to kick fathers out cause the government will support them & make the man pay too while The father more time isn't even allowed to see his child, the system has been rigged faraxs and the tables have been tilted I say go back home where there's levelled playing field.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
For example if a man and woman get divorced under Islamic law the father gets custody of the children, besides they say home is where the heart is, let these xalimos continue to run amok sooner or later they will return back home and when they do we will be waiting for them kkkk

Fathers don't have no rights in the west let's face it regardless of their race or ethnicity. The family courts are backwards they allow mothers to have all the rights leaving the father with no rights over their children plus theirs more incentive for women to kick fathers out cause the government will support them & make the man pay too while The father more time isn't even allowed to see his child, the system has been rigged faraxs and the tables have been tilted I say go back home where there's levelled playing field.

Why do you often calaacal about squeeze in divorce and child custody laws into random threads you join?

For example if a man and woman get divorced under Islamic law the father gets custody of the children...

The scholarly consensus is that the mother has more right to custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts