Why it is a big mistake having daughters in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

Bohol

VIP
My dad is active in my sisters lives and if any of them step outta line they now their fate.

Not just the dad but brother should be active in it as well heck you should be even active in your female cousins lives. Short-term pain, long-term gain.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Not just the dad but brother should be active in it as well heck you should be even active in your female cousins lives. Short-term pain long-term gain.
Bro trust me,I'm active in the lives of my sisters but cousins I don't think so,my parents are the youngest in their families so my cousins are around your age approaching thirty while most have surpassed it right about now.If I give them advice they'll be like who does this 17 year old think he is,you don't even pay taxes :bell::gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
Nothing wrong with how they dress stop being an insecure pussy.

So you would be okay with your sister dressing like this? no wonder you're bald at 19.

upload_2017-6-29_3-29-55.png

Bohol

VIP
Bro trust me,I'm active in the lives of my sisters but cousins I don't think so,my parents are the youngest in their families so my cousins are around your age approaching thirty while most have surpassed it right about now.If I give them advice they'll be like who does this 17 year old think he is,you don't even pay taxes :bell::gucciwhat:

It is the mindset that matters. You're on the right direction.

I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

:whoo: :wow: :mjhaps:

I want all of them :mjhaps:

They're all finer than refined coconut oil:mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending