Why it is a big mistake having daughters in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Duke of Bohol

It's going to get a lot worse then this buddy, wait until the generation just before them bursts on to the scenes, these will look like angels in comparison.

Were getting close to the time were the best of man will be the one that will ask them to take their fornication out of public sight behind the bushes, this is already common in some areas now.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol

It's going to get a lot worse then this buddy, wait until the generation just before them bursts on to the scenes, these will look like angels in comparison.

Were getting close to the time were the best of man will be the one that will ask them to take their fornication out of public sight behind the bushes, this is already common in some areas now.

That is true. The big question though is what are Somali men going to do about it?

Having a daughter does not mean she will turn out to be what you fear. Back in pre-Islamic Arabia and due to fears of shame coming from having daughters, they opted to kill female babies.

Islam taught them the value of the female as a person. You can always do your best to teach your daughter good conduct and what is in her best interests. I would say don't fear having daughters because they might be better than sons. You never know who will be more productive and a better child for you after you raise them both with good care equally.

You can take your kids anywhere, they will still do what they want to do one way or another. Focus on raising them with the right morals and character, geography makes no real difference especially these times with internet.

But if you have sons, they could end up being gay.

It's best if Somalis move back to Somalia and have kids there and never return. But we all know this will never happen.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

The results of the parenting crisis in the Somali community. Their aabos are probably chilling at Tim Hortons instead of raising the kids.

Of course none of this remotely justifies dressing immodestly like a shameless gaal. That's on them.

Shoutout to the asturaan Somali girls who don't throw away their dhaqan and deen just to fit in :yousmart:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How do Iranians and Turks keep their daughters in check other than threatening them with honour killing?

If it means that the boys have to come under the same strict

Genie

The last suugo bender
Horta somali girls are the BIGGEST back up dancers known to mankind they go with every trend they can't resist they would happily lose their identity , culture and religion because shaniqua and Rebbeca trended that one time so now they have to do it :noneck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

It's best if Somalis move back to Somalia and have kids there and never return. But we all know this will never happen.

Please lobby western governments to make life in the west supper difficult for Somalis; forcing them to go back to Somalia.

Racism and cutting off welfare isn't enough... Somalis are a stubborn folk.

The results of the parenting crisis in the Somali community. Their aabos are probably chilling at Tim Hortons instead of raising the kids.

Of course none of this remotely justifies dressing immodestly like a shameless gaal. That's on them.

Shoutout to the asturaan Somali girls who don't throw away their dhaqan and deen just to fit in :yousmart:

This pretty much explains this :samwelcome:

What's your favorite drink from Tim Hortons :mjpls:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I never thought I would see Somali girls proudly posing for pictures half naked a decade ago.
Where are the brothers and fathers of those girls horta? Some Somali men think being a father
means dropping a sperm only but not actually supervising their daughters.

Why are you complaining? Most of them are dressed normally and they're cute. :3

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
This pretty much explains this :samwelcome:

What's your favorite drink from Tim Hortons :mjpls:

Probably the French Vanilla. I can't stand Tims coffee. It tastes like dishwater to me.

If you want decent coffee try McDonald's, you get a medium coffee and your choice of muffin for only $2.

Which is more tragic than dealing with screwed up female. At least she would be doing what is in line with her nature whereas boyo bending over is a big fucking disaster if you ask me.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Look at it this way if the mother of your kids dresses provocatively then what can you expect from the children she raises.

Most Somalis born 1995 - 2000 support feminism and the batty business. You should see them on campuses. Many Somalis are on student's councils. There is even one Halimo hijabi who is President of the national university students union and she is the biggest gay rights activist.

Bilan Arte kkkkkk

IMG_20170628_210723.jpg

This is your typical Somali in the West now. Pushing the Battymon agenda. Get used to it. Hehehehe

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Please delist this
If I had a gay son which I pray to God I don't have,I will send him to Somalia and get him 4 absolute baddies for the price of one in the west.Kadibna he will be forced to learn the power of punani,I don't believe it is possible for a man to refuse 4 ripe untouched punanis ready for the taking.If he does then I will lose hope and disown his ass as he bends over and succumbs to the power of a one inch cadaan mushroom.:gucciwhat::bell::francis:

Unnecessarily graphic :gucciwhat:

Please de-index this thread from the search engines.

We don't want journalist and sociologists building a profile of Somalis using this thread. :browtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Most Somalis born 1995 - 2000 support feminism and the batty business. You should see them on campuses. Many Somalis are on student's councils. There is even one Halimo hijabi who is President of the national university students union and she is the biggest gay rights activist.

Bilan Arte kkkkkk

View attachment 22127

This is your typical Somali in the West now. Pushing the Battymon agenda. Get used to it. Hehehehe
Bruv listen up I was born in the year 2000 okay,let me tell you this I have that within my generation it is mostly the males that condemn and shun homosexuality whilst the girls are all about the love is a chemical bullshit.And I'm with you in the fact the Younger generation will be more tolerant in regards to lgbtq2222255555f999940308;948;94$,!;8:&,'djdkdkcudnx
Issues:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending