Why aren't we breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably had conditions i.e. wasn't aid but a shady business deal we don't know about. Israel is still unrecognized by Somalia and they also flat out do not accept Somali refugees, they even imprison is or send us 'back' but who knows how.

The Jews who came to Dadaab camp had to hide their identities. They claimed they were Americans when giving the aid

Hubble

VIP
The Jews who came to Dadaab camp had to hide their identities. They claimed they were Americans when giving the aid

Were they from the Israeli government? I'm not saying that Jewish people haven't helped us, I'm talking about that state. They view us with the same contempt as the Arabs do.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Were they from the Israeli government? I'm not saying that Jewish people haven't helped us, I'm talking about that state. They view us with the same contempt as the Arabs do.
Arabs don't see Somali with contempt you insecure little girl with an inferiority complex.Stop trying to play victim

Hubble

VIP
Arabs don't see Somali with contempt you insecure little girl with an inferiority complex.Stop trying to play victim

Egyptians murdering us and stealing our organs, Libyans killing, beating, jailing and raping refugees, Saudis forcing women without muxram to remove hijab while working as domestic staff, Saudis deporting orphans and jailing refugees oh and executing refugees under false or trumped up charges, do you want me to go on? Did they do all of that out of brotherhood?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Egyptians murdering us and stealing our organs, Libyans killing, beating, jailing and raping refugees, Saudis forcing women without muxram to remove hijab while working as domestic staff, do you want me to go on? Did they do all of that out of brotherhood?
First off just because some egyptian criminals killed a Somali family doesn't mean the nation 90 million did it,thats just ludicrous and obviously you make your arguments based on emotion.Secondly no one forced Somalis to tahriib via Libya(which has a civil war).As for your Saudi claim there is no proof of that and if there is we can blame your president Sheikh Dameer for that one!

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Respect your ansector waryaa sufism brought Islam to Somali peninsula sufism have strong place in my heart
Sufism ≠ Islam,Islam was brought by the sahaba and their early converts.They did not chew drugs and jump around chanting dhikr. Neither did they celebrate mawlid. My sufi ancestors were illiterate farmers

Sufism ≠ Islam,Islam was brought by the sahaba and their early converts.They did not chew drugs and jump around chanting dhikr. Neither did they celebrate mawlid. My sufi ancestors were illiterate farmers
Mine weren't farmers they were rich traders or strong geljire

Sufism is only movement within Islam that doesn't have bad blood in their hand or committed attrocites against their fellow Muslims all they did is spread Islam and offer spertuality and guidance to the people

Status
Not open for further replies.