Why aren't we breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Only 10 million Somalis in Somalia? WTF? We should be at least 30 million. I keep seeing Somali women give birth to 7 children which seems to be very common yet our population is so low?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We're already half starving if it doesn't rain for a month like we're squirrels or something, and you tryna add more people?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I think Somalis should keep our population level steady,we cant afford to have a huge population since we aren't even sophisticated enough to fed the people we have now.Whether your Somali in Ethiopia,Somaliland,Somalia or Kenya our land can't handle huge populations

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We're already half starving if it doesn't rain for a month like we're squirrels or something, and you tryna add more people?

I'm aware of droughts and famines and the food insecurities. But I still find it strange. Every region in Somalia isn't affected. And yes I want us to be bigger. We could produce more and create more.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I think Somalis should keep our population level steady,we cant afford to have a huge population since we aren't even sophisticated enough to fed the people we have now.Whether your Somali in Ethiopia,Somaliland,Somalia or Kenya our land can't handle huge populations

Our land can handle a larger population. The problem isn't our land the problem is that we're underdeveloped and the political situation. If we we're to get our shit straight and start exporting, creating water reservoirs, creating a great health system and overall a strong infrastructure we could afford another 10 million. Just look at European nations like France and Germany. Small countries with a large population. The difference there is that they have a well functioning state, a great infrastructure and a wealthy population.

Only 10 million Somalis in Somalia? WTF? We should be at least 30 million. I keep seeing Somali women give birth to 7 children which seems to be very common yet our population is so low?
The 10 million you see is from 40yrs ago, when the last census aka tirakoob was done.

We are at least 3x more now. There are too many Somalis in my own city.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The 10 million you see is from 40yrs ago, when the last census aka tirakoob was done.

We are at least 3x more now. There are too many Somalis in my own city.

You sure? I did see a report that Xamar alone has 5 million inhabitants. I don't believe we're anywhere near 30 million. Maybe 15 million.

Exactly imagine 20 mill plus of more begging starving, criminals, stupidity we taking Ls by the minute and you want to quadrupple it :snoop::lebronwtf::umwhat:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Our land can handle a larger population. The problem isn't our land the problem is that we're underdeveloped and the political situation. If we we're to get our shit straight and start exporting, creating water reservoirs, creating a great health system and overall a strong infrastructure we could afford another 10 million. Just look at European nations like France and Germany. Small countries with a large population. The difference there is that they have a well functioning state, a great infrastructure and a wealthy population.
France and Germany are extremely fertile countries unlike 90% of the territories somalis inhabit.Many of the things you said make sense tho!

You sure? I did see a report that Xamar alone has 5 million inhabitants. I don't believe we're anywhere near 30 million. Maybe 15 million.
About 2.1 million people live in Xamar, and another 700k in Banadir. Thats over 2 million in the state of Banadir alone, and its one of the smallest Gobol in the country. Sanaag which is x40 bigger in comparison has no more than 300k the most.

Believe you me, Somalis are over 30 million and thats not counting those in Ethiopia or NFD.

Certain Qabiils breed like rats and turn their women into a mini baby factory. I won't mention names though.

The ideal number of kids for Somali families is, 4 if you live in the west and no more than 2 kids back home in Somalia.

In Somaliland I have seen massive families especially in villages
When people have nothing else to do and a lot of time on their hand, then they just breed.

Few years back, a Category 7 hurricane hit NJ and knocked out the power and flooded the streets for a week.

People couldn't goto their jobs, school, and had no power.

So they just stayed indoors and had sex. The following summer, x5 more babies were born in that small city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts