Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of those fake fasting must be ciyal who still live with their families I guess. Ramadan is actually the best when you have nothing to do with Islamic idiots for most of the day yet have the opportunity and/or pleasure to show up for the delicious afur in the evening. I actually fast voluntarily now albeit with water throughout. I mean there is a good enough reason why only 1.5 billion of the world's population are stupid enough to do the other kind of fasting.
Warya ur mom is included in those 1.5 billion people. so is ur entire Somali tribe. "Islamic idiots" kulaha :kodaksmiley: tell me, how does it feel to know ur entire ethnic group would happily slap u for the words that just came out ur mouth.

Last edited:
Warya ur mom is included in those 1.5 billion people. so is ur entire Somali tribe. "Islamic idiots" kulaha :kodaksmiley: tell me, how does it feel to know ur entire ethnic group would happily slap u for what u just said.

It makes the sambusa just that bit more tasty tbh

Whats interesting is even at the time of the prophet people left Islam , right to his face they would abandon him in battles and say what god would permit us a mere 300 (men ) to fight 1,000 (qurayshi men) galnimo its not something to be shocked about , especially not this day and age i suppose all we can do is pray for them. Happy Ramadan to all.

Lool You sound reasonable and simple at the same time. And why in the hell do you have five asses? Are you fat? Miya burantahay kaalay?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lool You sound reasonable and simple at the same time. And why in the hell do you have five asses? Are you fat? Miya burantahay kaalay?

why can they not go hand in hand?

My name is a long story a funny yet long story :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
It makes the sambusa just that bit more tasty tbh
The sambuse made by ur mother :mjcry: well at least ur kind enough not to tell her about ur gaalnimo. At least u respect her in that way.

Or is that just cus in secret it is way more convenient for u?

Actually r u even out to ur parents.

The sambuse made by ur mother :mjcry: well at least ur kind enough not to tell her about ur gaalnimo. At least u respect her in that way.

Or is that just cus in secret it is way more convenient for u?

Actually r u even out to ur parents.

My parents say I am a Muslim in name only. I tell them that is fine with me and they are cool with it. And so am I actually :manny:

Genie

The last suugo bender
No they can. Its just that simple people are rarely reasonable. And I bet the story of your name is both long and funny lol.

oh i see! , lol its a Somali folk tale of some sort about some guy who wondered into a village (the story didn't make it clear if he was 100% human so i assumed he was some sort of a hybrid human thing) anyway the children of the village noticed that the guy had a hugeee ass , so they would taunt him and mock him everytime they saw him by shouting "shan baadhi oleh u xii xii shan futo leh u xii xii" so basically they bullied the poor guy for having a typical farax ass. At the time 9 year old me would laugh till i had tears streaming down my face. For some reason when making the account i remembered the story , it was fate i had to make it my name.

oh i see! , lol its a Somali folk tale of some sort about some guy who wondered into a village (the story didn't make it clear if he was 100% human so i assumed he was some sort of a hybrid human thing) anyway the children of the village noticed that the guy had a hugeee ass , so they would taunt him and mock him everytime they saw him by shouting "shan baadhi oleh u xii xii shan futo leh u xii xii" so basically they bullied the poor guy for having a typical farax ass. At the time 9 year old me would laugh till i had tears streaming down my face. For some reason when making the account i remembered the story , it was fate i had to make it my name.

Lmaooo, ok ok, You've made your point. The story is funny now that you explained it. But I have 1 or two questions if you don't mind. You said something about a typical farax ass. Was that a sneak diss?:reallymaury:

Ae You a male or female? And if a female do you have shan futo?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lmaooo, ok ok, You've made your point. The story is funny now that you explained it. But I have 1 or two questions if you don't mind. You said something about a typical farax ass. Was that a sneak diss?:reallymaury:

Ae You a male or female? And if a female do you have shan futo?

What..... i thought it was common knowledge that farax's have a backoff :browtf: am i missing something ..... i was once playing those trivial questions and the questions why do somali men have big butts came up i shit you not.

As for me
giphy.gif

What..... i thought it was common knowledge that farax's have a backoff :browtf: am i missing something ..... i was once playing those trivial questions and the questions why do somali men have big butts came up i shit you not.

As for me
giphy.gif

You are either a khanis or a funny lesbian:camby:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If you're going to fake fast, at least help your family with the afur, or clean around the house or something. As it pertains to religion, you do you, but I think it's a bit rude to use sawm as an excuse to sit back and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.