Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Astaghfirullah, I have brought bad reputation to the name of my prophet, pbuh, I take back all my insulting remarks I've made to anyone, deepest apologies, may you all live in peace and good health.

Jeesto

VIP
Ninyahow I want to know if u r a gaal or a fellow Muslim.

U have even confused me with ur fluidity. :farole:
You gotta figure it yourself sxb:siilaanyosmile:
giphy.gif

its so easy to fake fast, just pretend to be going to the store to pick up so milk for aftor and grab a burger and a shack from the fast food places, eat it in your car and go back home. theres millions of ways to do it buy ill do it seriously this Ramadan because I'm trying to lose some weight
Reer UKs dont drive tho.

Thats fucked up man. muslims always scream hateful stuff and death threats at people who insult any aspect of their religion. Its one of the reasons why its incompatible with western society, which pushes for freedom of speech and the right to subject concepts to criticism. I hope that muslims can move passed this. hopefully.
Preaching hate and death threats are nothing to people who insult our prophet. Most of you get away with it because you live in the west. Let me clear that up for yall. In any muslim wadan, if I heard any of you lot...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are your walking talking, cowardly atheists. They are nifaaq ridden human devils implanted in innocent Muslim homes. Their parents do not know the hatred they hold for Islam, taking advantage if the holy month by eating their delicacy's

I feel very sorry for these parents whom have instilled the proper Islamic conduct only for the lusts and sick ideologies of the West to rob their children of their seen
They have successfully converted them into brainless zombies that believe following your desires unabated is freedom.

They are like cattle bal hum athaal.

Truly Allah SWT knows what they are concealing in their hearts!!

Most of those fake fasting must be ciyal who still live with their families I guess. Ramadan is actually the best when you have nothing to do with Islamic idiots for most of the day yet have the opportunity and/or pleasure to show up for the delicious afur in the evening. I actually fast voluntarily now albeit with water throughout. I mean there is a good enough reason why only 1.5 billion of the world's population are stupid enough to do the other kind of fasting.

Apollo

VIP
Most of those fake fasting must be ciyal who still live with their families I guess. Ramadan is actually the best when you have nothing to do with Islamic idiots for most of the day yet have the opportunity and/or pleasure to show up for the delicious afur in the evening. I actually fast voluntarily now albeit with water throughout. I mean there is a good enough reason why only 1.5 billion of the world's population are stupid enough to do the other kind of fasting.

The fasting principle is a good idea to keep people disciplined and remind them of poverty.
But it lasting an entire month and no provisions for sunlight differences is its weakness.

A week, maybe two weeks would have been more sane.

The fasting principle is a good idea to keep people disciplined and remind them of poverty.
But it lasting an entire month and no provisions for sunlight differences is its weakness.

A week, maybe two weeks would have been more sane.

Lol at the mention of sunlight differences. We are dealing with primitive peoples here. And I am of the opinion that people should be left to discipline themselves instead.

Apollo

VIP
Lol at the mention of sunlight differences. We are dealing with primitive peoples here. And I am of the opinion that people should be left to discipline themselves instead.

Too much decadence isn't good either. Westerners are too hedonist, but the East (Islam, East Asia etc) are too ascetic.

Y no middle ground anywhere?

Too much decadence isn't good either. Westerners are too hedonist, but the East (Islam, East Asia etc) are too ascetic.

Y no middle ground anywhere?

In what ways are the westerners hedonistic if you will care care to explain?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Whats interesting is even at the time of the prophet people left Islam , right to his face they would abandon him in battles and say what god would permit us a mere 300 (men ) to fight 1,000 (qurayshi men) galnimo its not something to be shocked about , especially not this day and age i suppose all we can do is pray for them. Happy Ramadan to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.