Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
get back to me when you can answer who was jesus crying to on the cross
Who was Jesus crying to? You do know that Christianity is also bullshit right? I was just pointing out Islam's motive for changing the Christians' story of Jesus. That doesn't mean their story is right or makes sense.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Since you are gaal, wait, because your destination is Jahanam.

Only Allah can guide. I can not guide for thise I like.

I am banu Adam, i am weak i am made from clay, shaped, nourished, fed, drank, I was in my mom womb then I was born by his mercy, I grew up by his mercy now I am 27 , I still rely on his mercy, the merciful, the creator, the provider and the Al mighty.

I will still asked for his mercy till I die.

Hundreds of thousands of Somalis die all the time because his "mercy" didn't feed them and nourish them. I guess they just didn't fellate him enough.
His "mercy" can be taken away at any time for any reason and you have no control over it. That's because his "mercy" was actually never there before and was only a pathetic attempt to explain reality by people like you.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
All you fake fasting gaalo come clean this ramadan, instead of lying and eating your mom's sambooso in gaalnimo. COWARDS.
i bet she didn't cook it so you could stuff your face without even fasting, nacala.

For those who want to repent. May Allah accept it and guide us through this life ameen.
I would like to repent but the thing is that there's no one to repent to. Illaah waxaa lagu mahadiyay inuu jirin

Jaahil means ignorance. You knowingly follow an illiterate 7th merchant that was of questionable character. Jaahil is the least of my problems compared to you.
And illiterate merchant gave rise to a billion followers. His name is etched in history forever. A billion people sing his praise 5 times a day

you though can die tomorrow and no one will care

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
And illiterate merchant gave rise to a billion followers. His name is etched in history forever. A billion people sing his praise 5 times a day

you though can die tomorrow and no one will care
That says something really bad about those 1.5 billion people. Just look at the state of their countries. That will speak volumes about them.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
like i said homie. don't be upset that you're a nobody in front of a 7 century merchant
I'd rather be a nobody than follow highly questionable teachings by someone who didn't know any better. YOU, along with 1.5b people follow that guy. That doesn't say anything good about the guy. It speaks to your lack of intelligence and willingness to be cuckolded by 7th century folktales and barbarity.

You're like a dude bragging that his wife gets fucked by the coolest dude out there.

I'd rather be a nobody than follow highly questionable teachings by someone who didn't know any better. YOU, along with 1.5b people follow that guy. That doesn't say anything good about the guy. It speaks to your lack of intelligence and willingness to be cuckolded by 7th century folktales and barbarity.

You're like a dude bragging that his wife gets fucked by the coolest dude out there.

yes you are a nobody. And no matter how many times to spew your filth on here and elsewhere you won't change anything. You will always remain a poor stupid hater who lives his life ranting at what a billion people get up to their lives. How sad...nah how pathetic that you give your precious time, blood and memories to folks you hate. Lol That merchant and his people have taken up residence in your tiny little brain. Rent free

Now that is the very definition of a loser.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
yes you are a nobody. And no matter how many times to spew your filth on here and elsewhere you won't change anything. You will always remain a poor stupid hater who lives his life ranting at what a billion people get up to their lives. How sad...nah how pathetic that you give your precious time, blood and memories to folks you hate. Lol That merchant and his people have taken up residence in your tiny little brain. Rent free

Now that is the very definition of a loser.
You are in a religion where you are so ashamed of your prophet that you scramble to twist Quran and hadith verses that don't fit a 21st century world view. There is no Muslim, including you, that will accept that Muhammad married a six year old; they will do mental gymnastics to make her older because they cant believe that their role model would do such a thing.

Same thing with Muslims' response to ISIS and Al Shabab: "they're not real Muslims or they've corrupted Islam". The fact is that they follow the Quran and the teachings of Muhammad to the letter. You Muslims just cant believe this is what your religion looks like.

Ok? Your religion is so bad that practicing it as your supposed to is considered extreme and radical. That's what you belong to.

I go to McDonald's on my break at work and make sure not to leave wrappers or fries in the car. I don't give a shit if other Somalis see me eating. At home, I sneak old water bottles into the bathroom to drink tap water (yes, it's clean). Me and my brother have a pact where if my dad asks either one of us if the other guy prayed, the answer is always yes although no one prays. Also, when its maghrib time, I take so long in the bathroom that my dad finishes prayer. When I come out, I go straight to my room to "pray". I sit on my bed long enough (for someone to pray) so that my dad doesn't just walk in and catch me.

wow i feel bad for you. So your brother is gaal too? or just lazy? and why all this acting? you must be of age to move out. I hope not all your siblings are like you. that would be so sad for your parents. May Allaah make them steadfast on the deen ameen

You are in a religion where you are so ashamed of your prophet that you scramble to twist Quran and hadith verses that don't fit a 21st century world view. There is no Muslim, including you, that will accept that Muhammad married a six year old; they will do mental gymnastics to make her older because they cant believe that their role model would do such a thing.

Same thing with Muslims' response to ISIS and Al Shabab: "they're not real Muslims or they've corrupted Islam". The fact is that they follow the Quran and the teachings of Muhammad to the letter. You Muslims just cant believe this is what your religion looks like.

Ok? Your religion is so bad that practicing it as your supposed to is considered extreme and radical. That's what you belong to.

it was not 6 when she consumated the marriage it was 9 as some people believe. secondly the definition of womanhood was different at that time. you were considered of marriagable age as soon as you got your period. Aisha was 9 when she got her first period and they asked her if she agreed with this marriage and if she understood what it was.
Unlike this time of age, people were grown up at a young age. now grown ass people in their 20's are still considered to be babies.

Secondly nobody is twisting and turning anything. The questioning of aishas age has nothing to do with fitting western 21st century values in which 12 year olds get their cherry popped in the bushes. It all comes down to math

Ibn Sa‘d has stated in theTabaqat that when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time. Again, the Isaba, speaking of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima, says that she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the Holy Quran] entitled The Moon, the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed, she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal. And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of age at the time of nikah. Again it is a fact admitted on all hands that the nikahof Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed between the nikahand the consummation. Hence there is not the least doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage.”

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I've only fake fasted about 3 times and I was beneath the age of 12 I think. After a certain age (15) I just up and stopped fasting. My parents don't seem to mind. You should try it and see what your families religious boundaries are.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Small insight:
Significantly higher non-muslim female rates on this site than non-muslim males.

I have a hypothesis on this and I think it's completely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending