Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam your making dua to a apostate who on many of occasions insulted our prophet and religion, who cares if she's suffering from a condition, may Allah increase it. What a hateful human being she is.

She made fun of the prophet? :dwill:

I didn't know that :hova: :pacspit:

I put her on ignore, when I read that post I felt bad for her tbh.

Haha I have a condition which means I can never fast since I suffer from chronic gastritis since a child, my cut off period for eating food is around 6pm after that and I don't sleep due to horrible indigestion and pain. I have been prescribed pills to help me, though they never work. So I will be instead giving to charity, not just Muslim charities. But anyone who is need.
Actually my sister had the condition when she was young but know it's not as active and she good alhmduliilah may you get better

Fam your making dua to a apostate who on many of occasions insulted our prophet and religion, who cares if she's suffering from a condition, may Allah increase it. What a hateful human being she is.
Thats fucked up man. muslims always scream hateful stuff and death threats at people who insult any aspect of their religion. Its one of the reasons why its incompatible with western society, which pushes for freedom of speech and the right to subject concepts to criticism. I hope that muslims can move passed this. hopefully.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
May you die in a cave alone transgendered she man, go f*ck off and leave my comments alone you sick f*ck don't you dare talk about my condition and wish more illness on me you wahabbi fucking c*nt !!

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Thats fucked up man. muslims always scream hateful stuff and death threats at people who insult any aspect of their religion. Its one of the reasons why its incompatible with western society, which pushes for freedom of speech and the right to subject concepts to criticism.

What do you mean? I can contract a disease tommorow, I sure as hell hope not, I still have no sympathy for people who behave like house that act like they've seen the light, they've been enlightened because they embraced western godlessness.

I don't give a flying donkey if you find islam incompatible with the west, so far I find it compatible and I'm managing well.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thats fucked up man. muslims always scream hateful stuff and death threats at people who insult any aspect of their religion. Its one of the reasons why its incompatible with western society, which pushes for freedom of speech and the right to subject concepts to criticism. I hope that muslims can move passed this. hopefully.
He's a nut job to wish illness of me, what a fucking horrible human being who can't take criticism of his own religion, fucking intolerant savage Muslims

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What do you mean? I can contract a disease tommorow, I sure as hell hope not, I still have no sympathy for people who behave like house that act like they've seen the light, they've been enlightened because they embraced western godlessness.

I don't give a flying donkey if you find islam incompatible with the west, so far I find it compatible and I'm managing well.
f*ck off !! I don't care about your pretty little world you live in where you wish to ignore criticism for your religion, apologist scum

I haven't embraced godlessness. :dead:. I just realised that the religion and its message had no true basis, after reading and coming to my own conclusion. my critical skills led me down this path and yours down yours. You feel that its compatible because you abide by the rules, but you still carry hateful sentiments, as clearly seen in your previous message. what I'm trying to say is muslims should be receptive to criticisms of their own religion as they do the same to other faiths. simple no?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I actually love Ramadan. I can't wait the taraweeh catch ups, going for a walk after afur..

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Funny how you only talk shit to females but it makes sense since you're a

Trust me its not centred at a single gender, this behavior you ex Muslims all have is apparent regardless of your gender.

f*ck the lot of yous, scum of the earth.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Trust me its not centred at a single gender, this behavior you ex Muslims all have is apparent regardless of your gender.

f*ck the lot of yous, scum of the earth.

I've never seen you talk to a man like that on here clearly youre made.

Why am I the scum of the earth? I was indoctrinated with Islam from a young as like many Somalis. I was told to pray it I would go to hell so I did. I always use to pray and go to Friday prayers. But slowly I stopped and realised what bs religion really is and how it is used to control billions of people. I did not ask to be created and I sure as f*ck am not grateful for being created.

It's funny how you act the way you act but when westerns shit talk Islam you are the first to cry about intolerance.

I am done following a Arab religion.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
giphy.gif
:hemad::susp:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I never ask girls if they fast anymore, cuz if they say no it will only become awkward very fast :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.