What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi billahi some of the most brain dead maryooles I've encountered are on this site talo ma dhici karta inu waxa bini Adam hataa aheen oo computer programme that's gone haywire kkk

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I know of one Somali who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Great person overall and a good Muslim. Physically imposing too for any standards.
:kanyeshrug: You'll pick up vital skills and gain muscle.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Whats a muslim army? Army with jihad goals or army with majority muslims soldiers?
Fighting for a caliphate army (ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Qida)

@Topic, I'd never join an army due to the odds of actually getting deployed off on some Muslim country and having to butcher innocents. I do think that you gain a lot of valuable skills though by joining one.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i'm not your teacher. If you don't know a basic idiom then fucking google it einstein. It's an idiom not some secret mysterious sentence
Keep up with your menstrual cycle skip me with your drivel, it's clear you ain't man enough to backup your statement with facts, clearly talking for the sake of talking like a little girl gossiping, ladylike if you ask me.

Having done a internship in my computer science field, I realized I didn't want to be a desk jockey for the rest of my career. I'm more of a outdoorsy/using my hands and on the go type of person. I think a signals/ cyber operations officer would be a great career for me. I get to travel the world, be in outdoor environments, and have a opportunity to pursue a masters degree paid fully by the govt. I love sports n working out, so i get to do that as a lifestyle. I'm also a firm believer in having self control, discipline and structure in your life...and the military really embodies those 3 characteristics. The best part is that it's a non-combat role. But when I told my friends that I'm starting boot camp for this shit this coming summer, they all think I'm gonna be a real soldier out there on some call of duty shit loll. Tbh I couldn't give a single f*ck what people think, but I just wanted to see what the general opinion is here of Somalis in serving military roles just so I can have a idea what to expect.

Go for it I know some somali guys who served or are serving in the armed forces.

Nothing wrong with it and if they pay for your education that's a win!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fighting for a caliphate army (ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Qida)

@Topic, I'd never join an army due to the odds of actually getting deployed off on some Muslim country and having to butcher innocents. I do think that you gain a lot of valuable skills though by joining one.
What good is it if one gains the whole world yet loses their soul?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
My cousins serve in several militaries in western countries. It is very skillful. One of them left the military and my family got pissed because they knew he would amount to nothing without it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know of one Somali who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Great person overall and a good Muslim. Physically imposing too for any standards.
:kanyeshrug: You'll pick up vital skills and gain muscle.
I knew a Muslim satanist in the army too he killed many, good Muslim weeye kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lol I bet you think you real smart huh reminds me of a Somali proverb nin faanay waa rii iis nuugtay kkk

Mandatory conscription is law here so I don't really have much choice in the matter. You can even serve a short sentence if you refuse which won't look too good on your resume.

:wtf:
Also do you people not know your taxes goes to building gaal armies? And you have the nerve to cry islamophobia when you people are not trusted. It's one reason to be against war because of principle but if you're only gonna rail against it because you're "people" are being affected that just shows where your loyalties lie and it's not with the state
:sass2:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
What does Islam say about joining non Muslim armies? Do you know as a Muslim you give up your will & follow only that of Allah?
Like I stated earlier, the military has a bigger purpose than just war. I don't think it's fair to compare modern military to the traditional military. You can get trained from the ground up in many different fields. I view it as sort of an alternative to formal education. You gain critical life skills, development and qualifications. Yes, they're definitely training you to serve them in the future. But the likelihood of you actually being needed to wage war is pretty slim. And should the day come you're expected to fight an unjust/haram war, you are obliged to not participate and accept the consequences. Furthermore, if for whatever reason Germany decides to go balls-deep in whatever European country you reside in, it's perfectly reasonable to defend your home with the skills you've been equipped with. Joining doesn't necessarily mean fighting. The whole thing is grey

Nomad Somalis improved their skills from serving British, French and Italian armies and plus they fought in WW1 and WW2. It helped them in knowing multiple languages and fighting for independence and building the modern day Somalia.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'm currently in the Royal Navy reserves because of my current status as a university student. I'm not eligible to get called up for duty but as soon as I leave university, I wish to join the Britannia Royal Naval College to train as an officer. I'm currently under strict fitness routines to prepare me for the harsh requirements of active duty. I want to have a career in the armed forces. I'd leave university for the Navy but I want to give my mum something to be proud of before I leave her for my ultimate dream.

I wish to climb to at least Colonel by the age of 40 and be the first black Black senior military officer in the British armed forces. I aspire to be the first black First Sea Lord of the Navy. Putting me in command of the Royal fleet.

Our Motto:

Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you wish for peace, prepare for war!

It's needed considering our country has no fucking Army.
I am currently serving in a Gaal Army.
Pros: You gain specific skill sets that you can always take with you back home & ofcourse many more benefits.
Cons: Atleast for me.. Is getting deployed to hot zones places such as ( Iraq , Afghanistan etc...) Where the majority are Muslims & firing upon a fellow Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.