What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Treacherous turn coats the enemy of ummada somali'eed, rest in coffins often, I hope you're granted persona non grata stay fighting for the other side.

:dwill:

Being in the military isn't really bad thing i have cousin whos in the Candian military got his whole schooling paid off from them. After his contract is finish he can re join the military or find work else were which isn't really a bad deal :damedamn:

Just cause someone joins the military dont mean that they are going into combat.

That's why they're sell-outs, they want to join the military for personal gain :yousmart:They don't even care about what poor country they're going to help to destroy next

imo it doesn't matter if you're working behind the scenes or are in combat, you're still willing to help the military.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That's why they're sell-outs, they want to join the military for personal gain :yousmart:They don't even care about what poor country they're going to help to destroy next

imo it doesn't matter if you're working behind the scenes or are in combat, you're still willing to help the military.
Fair enough everyone has there own opinion on it :ehh:

I'd say it's a good thing overrall. Norway f.ex has a great program where you'll get tons of benefits and pay. Of course if you end up in a war you dont want to partake in that would be bad, but that depends on which country you live in and their military status

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'd say it's a good thing overrall. Norway f.ex has a great program where you'll get tons of benefits and pay. Of course if you end up in a war you dont want to partake in that would be bad, but that depends on which country you live in and their military status
How much is your soul worth?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I wanted to enlist but I don't hold citizenship here barring me from the military.:bell:
Even if I did I probably wouldn't join at this point because I feel too old for it. There's a lot to learn from the military and I definitely think you should join for personal development and growth.
The only issue I see is if shit actually does kick off and you're requested to actively assist in the stomping of some random shithole in the ME or wherever else. Odds of that happening are exponentially smaller if you're not American. Even so, you can still take the bench and accept whatever consequences there are.

To say you're a flat-out traitor for joining the military is ridiculous .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I wanted to enlist but I don't hold citizenship here barring me from the military.:bell:
Even if I did I probably wouldn't join at this point because I feel too old for it. There's a lot to learn from the military and I definitely think you should join for personal development and growth.
The only issue I see is if shit actually does kick off and you're requested to actively assist in the stomping of some random shithole in the ME or wherever else. Odds of that happening are exponentially smaller if you're not American. Even so, you can still take the bench and accept whatever consequences there are.

To say you're a flat-out traitor for joining the military is ridiculous .
Ridiculous you say? Are you a Muslim?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the list of gaal mofo in here is getting longer by the day wallahi, fadlan embrace your cognitive dissonance

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
just google it if youre to illiterate to understand an idiom you idiot
Elaborate or remain silent you swine, how I'm I suppose to read your mind, explain how that comment of yours applies to me or stay behaving like a girl during her menstrual cycle.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes. There's more to the military than bombing the shit out people. Especially non-US forces.
What does Islam say about joining non Muslim armies? Do you know as a Muslim you give up your will & follow only that of Allah?

Elaborate or remain silent you swine, how I'm I suppose to read your mind, explain how that comment of yours applies to me or stay behaving like a girl during her menstrual cycle.
i'm not your teacher. If you don't know a basic idiom then fucking google it einstein. It's an idiom not some secret mysterious sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.