Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Cause a Khaatumo/Maakhir State is better for a Awdal State.

In what sense? You don't border each other at all. Unless you're saying you want Somaliland to disintegrate and establishing Maakhir/Khatumo will help make that happen.

@Freebandz, you're disliking random posts of mine. If you want to play that game, I will make you cry sxb.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
38676_1501012557792_1008515095_31461921_6541660_n.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
In what sense? You don't border each other at all. Unless you're saying you want Somaliland to disintegrate and establishing Maakhir/Khatumo will help make that happen.

@Freebandz, you're disliking random posts of mine. If you want to play that game, I will make you cry sxb.
You get the drift, disintegration, closer emerging allies #USP etc.

Most of all these 2 clans love to put up for Somalia. Waa dad sharaf leh.

Bohol

VIP
Historically those two clans have never been allied, only briefly in USP. From what I have seen Warsans feel closer to Puntland, I am afraid
Khaatumo is alone in its journey.

Warsangelis were supportive of that due to the Harti Clan connections they have with Puntland, but their southern cousins in the Kastuumo State condemned the absorption of Maakhir calling it "Majerteen Imperialism".

Wtf wiki?
:dead:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
That does not count half of your familiy is Sacad Muse. They tricked you guys into supporting SL.

No one tricked anyone m8. Almost all of my father's family lives in either Hargeisa or Burco and they have lived there for a long ass time, even before the country went to shit. They aren't oppressed either. My grandmother was given a new house after some pilot decided to drop a bomb on her old house or so I've heard. My mother's side of the family doesn't seem to care about Somaliland. I do have some family in Erigavo though, but not that many compared to Hargeisa

No one tricked anyone m8. Almost all of my father's family lives in either Hargeisa or Burco and they have lived there for a long ass time, even before the country went to shit. They aren't oppressed either. My grandmother was given a new house after some pilot decided to drop a bomb on her old house or so I've heard. My mother's side of the family doesn't seem to care about Somaliland. I do have some family in Erigavo though, but not that many compared to Hargeisa

That is very unfortunate my friend. :uCkf6mf:

Traitor, you'll see the punishment soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending