Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I forgot to add how can reer hagar sabotage maakhir when all pro-maakhir warsangelis are against cali khalif and say he aint part of the merger, last time i checked reer hagar do not border maakhir at all?
The dhulos and warsangeli were told to first come into 100% agreement with each other that can't happen if these dhabdhillif are dragging there feet
and why have kastumo reappointed col yusuf who backstabbed reer buhoodle fighters in the kalshaale wars and joined SL fighting against his own and is now appointed commander in defence of buhoodle for khatumo once again:mugshotman:
Am sure he changed his ways:wow:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So all the ones that still support PL are free and the ones that support khatumo are under Somaliland:deadrose:

Case closed i have no more questions:mjohreally:
Not really the only dhulos who are under isaaqland are 4 villages and las anod:childplease:
Astop taking credit for buhoodle we all remember how useless you people were when they were fighting isaaq:damedamn:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I think its in Warsangeli best interest to go with Khaatumo or else Maakhir(If Dhulbahante don't treat them as equals,hopefully they will)

A real Majerteen that cares about his fellow Hartis would let them go for self-determination, but we know their regions are filled with resources.

The level of Somalinimo in Dhulbahante and Warsangeli is very strong, 2 clans that would gladly die for Somalia.

VCAbEMZ.jpg

My 2 cents

Unlike isaaqland which gives equal power to each isaaq sub clan in mjland all power goes to mj so no your not equal but a shitty dick rider that's of course if your not mj yourself:ftw9nwa:
I sit in Garowe, Galkacyo, Boosaaso, Qardho, Galdogob, Burtine, Badhan, Lasqoray, Ceerigaabo, Eyl, Garacad with my fellow Majeerteen, Leelkase, Awrtable, Warsangeli, Dishishe brothers as equals. The Kaftan we have during our mirqaan is priceless. The politics we share, debate about and execute is strictly family-bonding, something you hate to see.

You see, a little sheegato like yourself won't change that. Dhulbahante will never side with Isaaq over his own blood (MJ, Warsangeli, Mareexaan, Ogaden, etc). Get that through your head.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
whatever dude you just show your ignorance and since hooyo tell everything, her last ex 'husband' must have been MJ and explains the obsession with MJ but hey thats what comes with being top dog and you aint alone with that obsession:mjohreally:

Nuthin better than watching kaastmites, maakhiris, galhutus, raxanweyn etc etc calaacal bout us on TV to boost moral before the secret MJ meetings:obamaswag:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I think its in Warsangeli best interest to go with Khaatumo or else Maakhir(If Dhulbahante don't treat them as equals,hopefully they will)

A real Majerteen that cares about his fellow Hartis would let them go for self-determination, but we know their regions are filled with resources.

The level of Somalinimo and Dhulbahante and Warsangeli is very strong, 2 clans that would gladly die for Somalia.

VCAbEMZ.jpg

My 2 cents
Looooool:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Is in the best interest for warsangeli:gunsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I sit in Garowe, Galkacyo, Boosaaso, Qardho, Galdogob, Burtine, Badhan, Lasqoray, Ceerigaabo, Eyl, Garacad with my fellow Majeerteen, Leelkase, Awrtable, Warsangeli, Dishishe brothers as equals. The Kaftan we have during our mirqaan is priceless. The politics we share, debate about and execute is strictly family-bonding, something you hate to see.

You see, a little sheegato like yourself won't change that. Dhulbahante will never side with Isaaq over his own blood (MJ, Warsangeli, Mareexaan, Ogaden, etc). Get that through your head.
What ever helps you sleep at night mj hoe:cryinglaughsmiley:

A real Majerteen that cares about his fellow Hartis would let them go for self-determination, but we know their regions are filled with resources
Majeerteen is not forcing anyone. Nobody is being forced here sxb. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are willing co-owners of Puntland along with Majeerteen. Nobody has a sole ownership. With that being said, the unity of Harti benefits all of Harti and not just one subclan. The combination of Mudug, Cayn, Sanaag, Sool, Bari and Nugaal as ONE entity will create huge economical growth for all parties involved + the strength and power that will be produced due to the results of the unity will be a force to be reckon with amongst the Somalis. That's why many enemies of Harti are chanting and propagating for Khaatumo and Maakhir which don't exist at all because it favors their wishes of dissolving the unity of reer Puntland.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
whatever dude you just show your ignorance and since hooyo tell everything, her last ex 'husband' must have been MJ and explains the obsession with MJ but hey thats what comes with being top dog and you aint alone with that obsession:mjohreally:

Nuthin better than watching kaastmites, maakhiris, galhutus, raxanweyn etc etc calaacal bout us on TV to boost moral before the secret MJ meetings:obamaswag:
The fall of mj will be :rejoice:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
For sure it would be since you're not harti but you're underestimating us if you think we gonna fallobamadatazz

Naaya now run to your local somali TV and calaacal bout us:king:
Mjland is crumbling:ahh:
I heard ali saleeban is making their own state that gets that total states of former mjland at 4 let's breaking it down:banderas:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Mjland is crumbling:ahh:
I heard ali saleeban is making their own state that gets that total states of former mjland at 4 let's breaking it down:banderas:
Now calaacal one more time before you run off to culusow and HAG to do niiko :king:

And its good that you use MJ owned stations to calaacal:obama:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Majeerteen is not forcing anyone. Nobody is being forced here sxb. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are willing co-owners of Puntland along with Majeerteen. Nobody has a sole ownership. With that being said, the unity of Harti benefits all of Harti and not just one subclan. The combination of Mudug, Cayn, Sanaag, Sool, Bari and Nugaal as ONE entity will create huge economical growth for all parties involved + the strength and power that will be produced due to the results of the unity will be a force to be reckon with amongst the Somalis. That's why many enemies of Harti are chanting and propagating for Khaatumo and Maakhir which don't exist at all because it favors their wishes of dissolving the unity of reer Puntland.

Kalshaale you have a good heart, but there is no unity. Waa nin iyo naftiis. If Majerteen really cared about the other Hartis, they would put their flesh and blood on the line to get the Somaliland troops out of their land and declare the true Puntland they wished and visioned, but as history has shown they just want a Majerteen Sultanate to re-emerge even stronger than before. That's the cold truth.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Kalshaale you have a good heart, but there is no unity. Waa nin iyo naftiis. If Majerteen really cared about the other Hartis, they would put their flesh and blood on the line to get the Somaliland troops out of their land and declare the true Puntland they wished and visioned, but as history has shown they just want a Majerteen Sultanate to re-emerge even stronger than before. That's the cold truth.

Even if that were true, why do you care? Give me one good reason and none of that wadani bullshit sxb. Keep it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending