Victims of the mighty Lamagoodles

Who is more offended by the Lamagoodle crew taking the piss at the expense of ajanabis?

• Ciddhartha

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • HalyeeyQaran

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IntensiveCareUnit

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TheXamariCadCadguy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Darod_Supremacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boqorka_Bantus

• SgtBenadir

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Air Jalam

• BilanM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

The other day he was swearing like some Gangsta at the people of this website, is that actual dawah?

He gave as good as he got but he cried foul. I'm not too familiar with Salih though but I'm guessing he's another hairy munaafiq.

Salih

Move right or get left
'Hairy munaafiq', you're so racist and I'm not a Munaafiq. I will not insult back, there's no point.
:notsureif:

S

Shamis

@Shamis , did you call me a mutt?
Did you just call that dude a Persian Prince who is not used to I'll mannered Somalis after all the nasty hatred he was spewing? Yeah you're a for that. In Iran they f*ck chickens and donkeys no princes in that land whatsoever.

S

Shamis

He wasn't trolling. He really feels that way and SgtBenadir has the same ideas in her head.

Salih

Move right or get left
Who said we're Persians? Only our mum is from her dad side.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Why would we like Persians when Houthi (who are funded by Iran) killed many of my relatives?

A

Amira-chan

Iranians are known to be catamites subxanallah, there's a documentary of them kidnapping young boys so they finalize them for brothels

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis , I was being sarcastic because he holds himself to a high esteem you dumb ass, and thinks he supposely better than 'Somalis'. I was hinting on the fact that his further harassment will make him learn otherwise. I even put the meme, to put my point across :weirdo:. Is everyone on this site stupid, and want to fight ?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, me and halyeey made a thread apologizing not long ago and cofessing to have been trolling like @Gambit said, keep up to d8. Sometimes his comments are too far . But that's all I have to say

S

Shamis

@SgtBanadir When someone is that disrespectful you want to punch them in the face, it's a natural reaction. I'm glad he's gone.

@Gambit What was the point of that? It's not like he was Somali the whole time. Weirdest trolling ever.

I'm good bro, hope you are too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending