Victims of the mighty Lamagoodles

Who is more offended by the Lamagoodle crew taking the piss at the expense of ajanabis?

• Ciddhartha

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • HalyeeyQaran

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IntensiveCareUnit

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TheXamariCadCadguy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Darod_Supremacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boqorka_Bantus

• SgtBenadir

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Air Jalam

• BilanM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
@SgtBanadir how am I a coward? Are you insane? Do you know how unsafe it is for us to be there? It was an order of my great grandfather that we relocate. There are no more than 100 members of my tribe there and they have no alliance. Somalis fight between each other never mind us. We have Yemeni citizenship now and many of us speak Arabic. There are at least 150,000 members of our tribe in Yemen and even more in Saudi Arabia.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis & @Southsidemj1, how am I not entitled to xamar, if our men married Somali women and were in good terms with the people, and good business partners. No one I know in real spews the bs y'all be stating in this website. Also, what do Somalis have to do with Oman? Its like stating white Americans are responsible to how British treats minorities and such, when they ain't, and they diff. People in genetics and seperated by history and time.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Salih , you should delete your account. I don't know about your qabil, but my clan are rooted to somalia and xamar, and have been there for centuries.

I think bantus and cadcads should live in somalia like foreign workers. The only right you will have is safety and thats it. Dont like it go to oman and yeman

S

Shamis

Your family must have been in Somalia for a long time of you see your connection to Oman in the same way as USA and the British. Salih is fully Arab, he has next to no Somali blood and his brother hates Somalis and calls us monkeys. If I saw him I'm Xamar I'd drive by shoot him.

Salih

Move right or get left
Your family must have been in Somalia for a long time of you see your connection to Oman in the same way as USA and the British. Salih is fully Arab, he has next to no Somali blood and his brother hates Somalis and calls us monkeys. If I saw him I'm Xamar I'd drive by shoot him.
You would shoot me?
:camby:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't call me *cadcad either you idiot. Only that retard @TheXamarCadcadGuy calls himself that. But no sane Banadir calls himself that term at all, when most of us don't look too far from the average Somali and aren't albino white. He just calls himself that to affirm his Persian, Carab,Bantu-ness . As for me I could careless for skin tone. I'm Somali, deal with it :denzelnigga:

A

Amira-chan

Don't call me *cadcad either you idiot. Only that retard @TheXamarCadcadGuy calls himself that. But no sane Banadir calls himself that term at all, when most of us don't look too far from the average Somali and aren't albino white. He just calls himself that to affirm his Persian, Carab,Bantu-ness . As for me I could careless for skin tone. I'm Somali, deal with it :denzelnigga:

Would you please post a picture of your forearm! >w<

S

Shamis

Even if you could, I prefer you shoot me. He is not racist in real life, he is just quick to anger.
I'll shoot his angry ass and then you for playing the hero. But only in Xamar, I'm a law abiding citizen.

S

Shamis

If someone called me a monkey in Somalia they would be hyena meat. I can take it abroad because it's not my country but no way not in my backyard.

S

Shamis

Salihs brother calls all Somalis monkeys and he feels like a special victim of a war which killed a million Somalis.

A

Amira-chan

Salihs brother calls all Somalis monkeys and he feels like a special victim of a war which killed a million Somalis.

If he calls us "Monkeys" why is he in this website? Shouldn't he be roasted and then kicked out!

S

Shamis

He finally gave up and left but not before crying to his brother who joined to preach Islam to us like we're savages who need saving.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, I would just leave cadcad alone :idontlike: its a pretty hostile environment here, and he's a sensitive guy . hes a pampered Arabian Persian Prince hes not common with our ways

A

Amira-chan

He finally gave up and left but not before crying to his brother who joined to preach Islam to us like we're savages who need saving.

The other day he was swearing like some Gangsta at the people of this website, is that actual dawah?

Status
Not open for further replies.