Victims of the mighty Lamagoodles

Who is more offended by the Lamagoodle crew taking the piss at the expense of ajanabis?

• Ciddhartha

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • HalyeeyQaran

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IntensiveCareUnit

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TheXamariCadCadguy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Darod_Supremacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boqorka_Bantus

• SgtBenadir

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Air Jalam

• BilanM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SomaliSpots Butthurt Victims

@TheXamarCadcadGuy Is severely OFFENDED!!
They are racist to us and call us all sorts of names from futo cadde, to xabashcarbeed, to timo badne, to gerr weyne and the list goes on. They probably invent a new insult everyday

@ciddhartha OFFENDED!!
^^ f*cking racist scum and darood/darood sympathizers the lot of them

@IntensiveCareUnit OFFENDED!!
but all you sick racists! you know who you are.

@SgtBanadir OFFENDED!!
Barbarianism at its finest.

@HalyeeyQaran OFFENDED In tears
Ceebey tacaal, even children aren't spared from their racial epithets. I'm utterly disgusted.

@ciddhartha HIGHLY BUTTHURT & TEARY!!
@Geeljire and @Idol exposed my pic and nobody is banning them

and now @Solid with his nasty ass beard is laughing at me

:mjsuitcry:

@IntensiveCareUnit EXCESSIVE BUTTHURTNESS!
duchess really?

@AbdiJohnson ban geeljire for the pm post i reported.

@HalyeeyQaran SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT
Nigga said he started this forum because of the injustice on s.net yet he does nothing when his own appointed mods treat users of his website unfairly.This is preposterous.Even the mods on s.net didn't behave like this. :ohlord:

@ciddhartha ADMITTEDLY BUTTHURT!
Y3rrmym.gif

@ciddhartha DRAMATIC QANIIS
I got people,

just not dirty stinking no morals lowly qashin vermin rat scum mods and admins :vo3yidw:

@SgtBanadir BUTTHURT LEVEL OVER 9000(Comatose)

@bilan M , I know your not a guy. Its fairly obvious by your icon your not a guy @SOMACOON is a certified racist mysogynistic pig. He's making claims about me, your making claiming using words like p***. I'm not looking for anyone to confide in. Ever since I've been on this website everyones been treating me so badly, at first I played along, but now people are taking it to the next level. Im deleting my account today. I'm not looking for a male character to confide to that's rather sad, I'm just pointing the facts that this guy doesn't have the slightest clue of who he's speaking to. All the people on this site seem to be sexually twisted or on some qabil drugs. But hey f*ck Somalia. I don't give a f*ck about that dirty shitty country and its dirty rotten men and women. He even threatened my people. Its okay, I just go by American now and Muslim. I'll make skedaddle like cadcad, and reporting him to authorities if he doesn't respond asap. Most Somalis are wanna be aa Madows like this dumbfuck @SOMACOON, even the icons/memes are fucking thugs. I should've known most of you guys can't converse with each other without barking like dogs. At least aa's have a country but what do Somalis have? Absolutely nothing. That's why they're all wannabes insulting Madows or carabs, who have homes while they fucking don't. wus Somalia. f*ck this faqash site and the fucking mods, f*ck all the members, f*ck everything. Curse you all. Im deleting all social media. Nacala abaha wise dameen.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-08.gif

Last edited:
A

Amira-chan

What's a lamagoodle? Sorry I'm rubbish at Somali at little >o<

S

Shamis

Lol Sgt Benadir is a girl? Also our disdain for cadcads has revealed their hatred for us. If they were larger in number they'd be extremely dangerous.

You got trolled. It roughly means ''the two clothed folk''. It's a silly insult the Benadiri mutts use against the majority native Somalis.

Waryaa maxaa ka maqan? Stop hijacking my thread with bull.

Lamagoodle is another way of saying Laba O go it is a denote that signifies the grace & beauty of the noble Soomaal wrapped in his robes.

Apollo

VIP
Waryaa maxaa ka maqan? Stop hijacking my thread with bull.

Lamagoodle is another way of saying Laba O go it is a denote that signifies the grace & beauty of the noble Soomaal wrapped in his robes.

LoL at noble.

What's next, you going to call yourself ''Faradheere'' because that's what the Bantus use to describe Somalis?

A

Amira-chan

You got trolled. It roughly means ''the two cloth folk''.
It's a silly insult the Benadiri mutts use against the majority native Somalis.

Seriously? That's horrible from them! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.