Victims of the mighty Lamagoodles

Who is more offended by the Lamagoodle crew taking the piss at the expense of ajanabis?

• Ciddhartha

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • HalyeeyQaran

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IntensiveCareUnit

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • TheXamariCadCadguy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Darod_Supremacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boqorka_Bantus

• SgtBenadir

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Air Jalam

• BilanM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Geeljire :cool: its always the northerners that have disdain for my people. They are not in close proximities with us so I'm not sure of why I should perhaps Care. You can insult people all you want but I have relatives in xamar. And my aido is in parliament and travels all over, shes been in somali media numerous times. You can hate all you want but I'm still relevent obamadatazzalso, I consider myself Somali unlike cadcad. Because in truth I am :russsmug:my people have been in somalia for four centuries or more, but my origins are both semitic and cushitic :russ: its not rocket science

@Geeljire :cool: its always the northerners that have disdain for my people. They are not in close proximities with us so I'm not sure of why I should perhaps Care. You can insult people all you want but I have relatives in xamar. And my aido is in parliament and travels all over, shes been in somali media numerous times. You can hate all you want but I'm still relevent obamadatazzalso, I consider myself Somali unlike cadcad. Because in truth I am :russsmug:my people have been in somalia for four centuries or more, but my origins are both semitic and cushitic :russ: its not rocket science

I dont hate bro, just speak Truths.

Check out CadCad leaders speak about the injustice his people are facing @4:44.

You guys are being Pushed to the sealollol

Some testimony from our native XabashCarbeed.

Bro when you think your going through hard times think about what happened to us by our own muslim brothers. (I know it's not all of them though but we are still shattered), imagine having to rent out a house that belongs to you?

We used to hide in masjids.
:damn:

:westbrookswag: Just tragic i guess it ain't easy being a worthless 0.5

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Geeljire don't call me bro you piece of shet. I don't understand that northerner dialect, @Salih, stfu you and cadcad are pussies, I'm Somali no matter what :denzelnigga:you should just leave this site if your not claiming your ancestral homeland:troll: Most of my fam relocated back to xamar. There are so many things bring done for the benadiri people now :qri8gs7:we also have few old homes there my grandfather owned, and its being reconstructed as we speak. :westbrookswag: we're also opening up a hotel in xamar with collective efforts from relative, but I believe the idea was scrapped due to civil unrestlessness

S

Shamis

Yemen is your ancestral homeland. Somalia is our ancestral homeland because we literally have no other homeland besides Somalia. You'll fit in in Yemen if you learn the language. Why not go back?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, Im from Oman originally :denzelnigga: How's Yemen my ancestral home, when I've lived in Somalia for many centuries, and have Cushitic blood. If my whole family speaks af Somali and look Somali, then guess what? I'm Somali, and identify more with Somali which is logical

S

Shamis

OK then Oman is your ancestral home. That doesn't mean Somalia isn't your home though. Are you mainly Somali, genetically? If you are you're a token Omani like Casha Cabdow.

@SgtBanadir thats not good enough. Me and shamis would be nothing of any relevancy in oman. Thats why we have to make sure we are relevant in somalia.
Why dont you go to oman and ask for positions there since they your people?:lolbron:

S

Shamis

That's what I mean. They live in their ancestral homelands who give them citizenship and we're getting murdered and raped by them for being Africans. We don't have the luxury of another homeland which treats us as equal citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending