unislamic haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't consider yourself Arab but you think they superior, yet he somehow has a inferiority complex.

:drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Only we can fight eachother all these ajanibs if they try they'll witness the biggest genocide of all times. I'm not even jokin. Who the f*ck do these deegaxaas people think they are talking trash about us?
The Internet gave these peasants a platform to speak back to us. In real life they can't try that shit.

You don't consider yourself Arab but you think they superior, yet he somehow has a inferiority complex.

:drakelaugh:
Seems like you don't know the meaning of inferiority complex... It's a feeling of inadequacy often combined with jealousy/envy. If I believe that a scholar of Islam is superior to me, does that mean I have inferiority complex? Damn you're stupid. Learn English first, then come back to me.
:childplease:

Only we can fight eachother all these ajanibs if they try they'll witness the biggest genocide of all times. I'm not even jokin. Who the f*ck do these deegaxaas people think they are talking trash about us?
The word ajanib itself is foreign.
:damn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You've gone beyond a inferiority complex, you actually accepted the idea you inferior.

:chrisfreshhah:

Btw why do you keep reinventing yourself if you're just gonna keep the same shtick.

You've gone beyond a inferiority complex, you actually accepted the idea you inferior.

Btw why do you keep reinventing yourself if you're just gonna keep the same shtick.

If I accept that I'm inferior to a scholar, it will drive me to become like that person.

:drakewtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Right. Isn't that the same person that I've fought with 2 different times under 2 different namea

Arabs are overwhelmingly barbaric and primitive yes even the muslim ones. There was no hair to cut on the man's head..what are they doing? How degrading!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs are more superior to others, in terms of their characteristics and wallahi this is something that I've observed. Did you know that in pre-Islamic Arabia, deceit and betrayal was something alien to them? They were also known for their extraordinary intelligence, leadership skills and many other characteristics. Think before you address Arabs in such demeaning terms.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Nigga even brought up pre Islamic Arabs, accept your L breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts