unislamic haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love when my Somalis get together to karbaash an outsider, I'm so proud of you guys. :banderas::deargod:

@Realist

tumblr_mobxgbVg3I1re9ds0o1_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I did not explicitly say Arabs are superior to Somalis. I just said they're superior to everyone. I was only playing about though, I was trying to get these people to stfu about them. It doesn't make sense to insult a whole nation because of the actions of a few people.

I apologise to OP for going off-topic.

This is my personal opinion of the video. f*ck those people, they're displaying hypocrisy. How on earth can you trim man's hair in the middle of a match? They've humiliated the guy wallahi. Every player is also showing their awra which is worse. Thousands of people watch these matches and the broadcasters/organisers will probably earn a share of the sin of everyone that views this. I'm disgusted.

Notice how I'm not generalising though.

I apologise to you as well bro. That was out of order. There's no hard feelings and never have been. Some people on here have shown their true colours consecutively by openly wishing a genocide on my people. Beesha Farsi & Arab will remain in Xamar.
Intellectual.gif
Do you think no one noticed your racist remarks lol

I never did like those sand dwellers with that being said I'll side with a Muslim over a non Muslim, not when he's a racist doe.

Do you think no one noticed your racist remarks lol

I never did like those sand dwellers with that being said I'll side with a Muslim over a non Muslim, not when he's a racist doe.
You claim to be a 'just' guy, look what you're doing now. Is something racism only when it's directed at Somalis? Besides, I've never been racist to Somalis. Quote me or stfu. Waxaan...
:heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There was absolutely no 'karbashing' whatsoever. No real insults. You take this forum too serious wallahi.

As for sitting with you, no offence but I'll pass.
:tacky:

Ofcourse you will pass because you know damn well you can't sit with us.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Shoutouts to the cadcad crew tho real talk, they inadvertently promoting a particular agenda a certain group has supposedly been pushing

:hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
My nigga Tramo in GOAT mode maanta

Every post quotable

:chrisfreshhah:
Who would of thought me an
You claim to be a 'just' guy, look what you're doing now. Is something racism only when it's directed at Somalis? Besides, I've never been racist to Somalis. Quote me or stfu. Waxaan...
You come on a Somali spot & you talking about Arabs are more superior to Africans. If you're Farsi or Arabs then why come on here? I hope these Somali gaalo have a field day with you & have your guts for garters lol

Persian Arab kulaha nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase naga foogow racist yaho jahiilka ah.

Cadcads are cool easy going ppl with all they've been thro they still identify with us.

My man @Realist don't listen to these konfurians crybabies you're a somali:yousmart:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cadcads are cool easy going ppl with all they've been thro they still identify with us.

My man @Realist don't listen to these konfurians crybabies you're a somali:yousmart:
Tell me mr qaldan how comes you don't tag the mod's when your fellow qaldans make comment ridiculing starving women & children while poking fun at them, not a peep from you, why is that mr qaldan?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We have to give credit where credit is due. We have to appreciate cadcad's for making hawiye light skinned :ftw9nwa:

Who would of thought me an

You come on a Somali spot & you talking about Arabs are more superior to Africans. If you're Farsi or Arabs then why come on here? I hope these Somali gaalo have a field day with you & have your guts for garters lol

Persian Arab kulaha nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase naga foogow racist yaho jahiilka ah.
Shut the f*ck up you daft prick. Of course no human being is inherently superior to another. I was staying it to play about. My people speak Somali and have been there for many years. It has been a long time since we've had any real encounters with people of our background. You accusing me of being racist when I'm not you fat prick. You cannot quote me being racist can you? Who the fk needs your support? I'm from a small, isolated tribe that has no alliance with any of the large tribes. I'm used to riding my bike with no helmet nigga. Fk outta here man.
:browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shut the f*ck up you daft prick. Of course no human being is inherently superior to another. I was staying it to play about. My people speak Somali and have been there for many years. It has been a long time since we've had any real encounters with people of our background. You accusing me of being racist when I'm not you fat prick. You cannot quote me being racist can you? Who the fk needs your support? I'm from a small, isolated tribe that has no alliance with any of the large tribes. I'm used to riding my bike with no helmet nigga. Fk outta here man.
:browtf:
Most cadcad men have fled Somalia only the women remained cause most of them are married to hawiye men, just ask your cousin @Game

Most cadcad men have fled Somalia only the women remained cause most of them are married to hawiye men, just ask your cousin @Game
Wallahi you're a compulsive liar. I've been there recently and ain't seen none of the shit your saying. Actually, it was the opposite lmfao. Cadcad men marry up to 3 Somali women at a time wallahi. The Somali ancestors of cadcads were all women. What does this tell you nigga? Fucking gorilla looking nigga. Our YDNA is not Somali which means it's our men marrying your women. Come off it sxb. You act like a righteous guy but you're clearly racist you fat bastard. With that deformed forehead of yours.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi you're a compulsive liar. I've been there recently and ain't seen none of the shit your saying. Actually, it was the opposite lmfao. Cadcad men marry up to 3 Somali women at a time wallahi. The Somali ancestors of cadcads were all women. What does this tell you nigga? Fucking gorilla looking nigga. Our YDNA is not Somali which means it's our men marrying your women. Come off it sxb. You act like a righteous guy but you're clearly racist you fat bastard. With that deformed forehead of yours.
Many cadcad women were raped by hawiye men smh it's sad just look at @Game, he might be closely related to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending