unislamic haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
post-61252-shaq-laughing-gif-imgur-tumblr-nBdv.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I've heard side trims, or leaving bits of more hair in the front as unislamic.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wtf. I was expecting a mohawk or jeeko xiir but that guy has perfectly normal haircut. Nothing wrong with his hair.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Praise be to Allaah.

The one who cuts his hair should make it all the same length. The one who cuts his hair on the sides of his head more than the middle comes under the heading of qaza’, which is forbidden. Al-Bukhaari (5921)

:snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wtf. I was expecting a mohawk or jeeko xiir but that guy has perfectly normal haircut. Nothing wrong with his hair.
What do you expect from racist, camel fuckers. They hate the fact that a black man is probably ass kicking their team in their home country. I am sick and tired of these fuckers changing the religion to however it suits them. There was nothing wrong with his hair. It was normal. Camel fuckers make me sick.

What do you expect from racist, camel fuckers. They hate the fact that a black man is probably ass kicking their team in their home country. I am sick and tired of these fuckers changing the religion to however it suits them. There was nothing wrong with his hair. It was normal. Camel fuckers make me sick.
Don't fucking generalise.

Why do you want to be camel fucker so bad? They don't consider you as one of them. Stop begging. Smelly baajiya maker.
Quote me claiming that I'm Arab? I'm Shanshiyo and proud. Arabs are more superior to others, in terms of their characteristics and wallahi this is something that I've observed. Did you know that in pre-Islamic Arabia, deceit and betrayal was something alien to them? They were also known for their extraordinary intelligence, leadership skills and many other characteristics. Think before you address Arabs in such demeaning terms. Generalising Arabs includes Prophets, the Sahaba, scholars of Islam and many righteous people. This action will lead to your humiliation.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Quote me claiming that I'm Arab? I'm Shanshiyo and proud. Arabs are more superior to others, in terms of their characteristics and wallahi this is something that I've observed. Did you know that in pre-Islamic Arabia, deceit and betrayal was something alien to them? They were also known for their extraordinary intelligence, leadership skills and many other characteristics. Think before you address Arabs in such demeaning terms. Generalising Arabs includes Prophets, the Sahaba, scholars of Islam and many righteous people. This action will lead to your humiliation.
they were also known for burying their own daughters alive. the f*ck outta here with ur nuthugging :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Please for the love of Allah swt, don't bring our beloved prophet scw into this. These Arabs who exist today are nothing like him and they will never be like him.

Stop using our prophet in order to cheerlead these people. They consider you subhuman. They are not above anyone, they are the lowest of low.

@Cognitivedissonance and @Realist dumb asses.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Please for the love of Allah swt, don't bring our beloved prophet scw into this. These Arabs who exist today are nothing like him and they will never be like him.

Stop using our prophet in order to cheerlead these people. They consider you subhuman. They are not above anyone, they are the lowest of low.

It's foolish to tar with the same brush, I've been to Yemen & Arabia, there's good & bad in every race. I've noticed it's only the gaal peeps in here who despise Arabs cause their agenda is to discredit Islam & since Islam started in Arabia they thought why not start there, but what's your excuse for pouring scorn on 300 million plus people?

Gibiin-Udug

It's foolish to tar with the same brush, I've been to Yemen & Arabia, there's good & bad in every race. I've noticed it's only the gaal peeps in here who despise Arabs cause their agenda is to discredit Islam & since Islam started in Arabia they thought why not start their, but what's your excuse for pouring scorn on 300 million plus people?
Just because I dislike Arabs doesn't make me gaal. What you need to stop being is a weak person. Arabs are not closer to Allah swt than you. They're human beings just like you who shit from a butthole. Stop putting them in a damn pedestal. You're a weak and insecure person. You need to stop taking people from the fold of Islam just because you disagree with them. That's the biggest dambi. Stop using our beautiful religion to score petty points.

Remember this

We are all equal to Allah swt. Somali, Arab, white convert, isaq, every Muslim person. So stop being a dumb ass.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Just because I dislike Arabs doesn't make me gaal. What you need to stop being is a weak person. Arabs are not closer to Allah swt than you. They're human beings just like you who shit from a butthole. Stop putting them in a damn pedestal. You're a weak and insecure person. You need to stop taking people from the fold of Islam just because you disagree with them. That's the biggest dambi. Stop using our beautiful religion to score petty points.

Remember this

We are all equal to Allah swt. Somali, Arab, white convert, isaq, every Muslim person. So stop being a dumb ass.
Why don't you read what I wrote instead of forming your own conclusions. I think all those chemicals in your hair product & make up is really starting to cloud your judgement. I haven't called you a gaal & I most certainly did not place Arabs on a pedestal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending