uk ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning ? Yeah, good luck with that. They may only enforce such laws on -producing companies and individuals in the UK, but there is no way they can stop people from watching all kinds of on the net. That shit has been tried by other countries and it doesn't work, unless they wanna ban the entire internet.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
A lot of people masturbate or have masturbated. I don't know why you are putting yourself in a moral high ground. Resurfacing old memories?To say it is abnormal or wrong from an objective standpoint would be highly disingenuous. People masturbate. Damn.
I am not acting morally superior what so ever. It's not my fault if that how you feel. All I am saying is why watch people doing it when you can have the real thing.

I am not acting morally superior what so ever. It's not my fault if that how you feel. All I am saying is why watch people doing it when you can have the real thing.
Who says that I don't lmfao. I do agree that should be regulated though, verification of age, and more difficulty for access. Conserving the innocence of children.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Watching is like watching someone play a game. Boring af
g3Om5gS.gif

I wana snatch the controller :russsmug:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Unless you out here giving complimentary blowjobs I suggest you mind your own business when it comes to how people get their rocks off
:kodaksmiley:
Excuse you? Get back in your cage .:chrisfreshhah: I don't take brain dead douchebags like you seriously.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
ruins all your excitement in women. When you see a women naked for the first time it will feel like nothing and you'll probably discredit her body. You will have problems when you marry a girl as well since sex aint nothing like .

Trust me, I advice you young guys not to watch that crap :Sutehja:

VixR

Veritas
Who says that I don't lmfao. I do agree that should be regulated though, verification of age, and more difficulty for access. Conserving the innocence of children.
This, I agree with. The distribution of between consenting adults should be available for the consumption of adults. Keep out of reach of children. They should focus their regulation onto certain facets of industry itself, not it's consumers. I used to think was evil too, but contrary to the opinion that it's detrimental to society, I'm of the opposite opinion, I think it helps it. It's up to the adult individual to self-regulate any ill effects like objectification and addiction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts