uk ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
VMVeVnw_700wa_0.gif
1323562269945.gif

Instead of choking the chicken niggas will choke each other out:pachah1:and the holy then thou crew kill me i bet you they rubbing one out as they are criticising people :drakelaugh:good thing I don't live in that shit hole called UK anymore fap till my hearts content, fap as no man has ever faped before ! digaage hadaan kaa qeeyliisin through watching ATM, double fisting and all that other nasty shit in the honour of reer UK.

523200fa06bd58fd89a465368be179ec.jpg

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
ruins all your excitement in women. When you see a women naked for the first time it will feel like nothing and you'll probably discredit her body. You will have problems when you marry a girl as well since sex aint nothing like .
This is very true.

I went to a strip club (top ranked) with friends for the first time few years ago for free because he was a gold member. I felt nothing literally at all despite 10/10 looking naked females were all over the place. I went to the V.I.P area and they did a private lapdance and it was boring as hell and I wasn't the only one who felt it.

This is due to years of masturbation, sadly.

I remember before smartphones and free access, I was very hungry. Miss those times.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I understand and value privacy, however, watching two grown people fisting each other in the privacy of my own home is not what I call an expression of my freedom. has a negative effects on society because it provides a fake depiction of sex and views women as objects to be used and abused. Humans beings are not animals we can't just run around and have sex with everyone, there are consequences for those kinds of actions such as diseases or children being born without fathers which can have a negative impact on children and society as a whole.

There's no evidence that has negative effects on society, you just made that up. In fact, masturbation (with the help of videos) is actually a healthy thing to engage in.

Also, the objectification of women cannot be blamed on but it must be blamed on bad parenting. If you don't teach your child about sex education and treating women like human beings, you can't expect them to just pick it up somewhere. Anyways, you can't end the objectification of women by telling them what they cans cannot do.

Marriage in of itself is stupendous. Nature never intended marriage.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
This is very true.

I went to a strip club (top ranked) with friends for the first time few years ago for free because he was a gold member. I felt nothing literally at all despite 10/10 looking naked females were all over the place. I went to the V.I.P area and they did a private lapdance and it was boring as hell and I wasn't the only one who felt it.

This is due to years of masturbation, sadly.

I remember before smartphones and free access, I was very hungry. Miss those times.
Same here,went few times to nude beaches last summer and was hardly aroused despite hanging out with dozens of 20 year old college girls .

is exciting, but it's long term effects are catastrophic.

There's no evidence that has negative effects on society, you just made that up. In fact, masturbation (with the help of videos) is actually a healthy thing to engage in.

Also, the objectification of women cannot be blamed on but it must be blamed on bad parenting. If you don't teach your child about sex education and treating women like human beings, you can't expect them to just pick it up somewhere. Anyways, you can't end the objectification of women by telling them what they cans cannot do.

How dare you !! You immoral Atheist swine :duck:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant

Depends on what you consider as evidence mate. Masturbation is part of human nature and is as natural to us as actual sexual intercourse, but that does not negate the negative side effects it actually does have on society. Our basic primal instincts as humans are to reproduce and survive, Seeing as how masturbation is one of the main causes for erectile dysfunction, that would be evidence by definition.

I agree with the rest of you're post though

http://scholarlyanswers.blogspot.com/2013/01/22-harmful-effects-of-masturbation-in.html

VixR

Veritas
You're delving into the waters of excess, no doubt about it. Project resensitization or get help pronto. You ppl are overdoing it in a major way.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She's only banning deviant , chill. The government should start surveillancing what people do on the internet in their spare time. That way they could watch out for pedophiles, rapists, criminals and terrorists.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
She's only banning deviant , chill. The government should start surveillancing what people do on the internet in their spare time. That way they could watch out for pedophiles, rapists, criminals and terrorists.

The biggest wasakhs are the ones in the government. How many Mps were done for sexual abuse, paedophilia and the countless other allegations.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The biggest wasakhs are the ones in the government. How many Mps were done for sexual abuse, paedophilia and the countless other allegations.
Its true but doesn't change the fact it's something the government has to tackle. If they did this then maybe it would have vetted those criminal government officials. Sexual crime is very big in the UK and now youngsters are doing it. The other day I read that two 15 year old boys raped a 13 year old boy because his phone wasn't good enough to steal. How fucked up is that? And no doubt they probably learnt that from the internet.

Last edited:

Reminds me of how Jimmy Saville was basicallly given free rein to sexually abuse dozens of ppl

he used his connections with Thatcher and other politicians :vqbuyv0:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

I don't think you actually understand what you're giving up. Freedom of privacy is a right not a privilege and thus the government can't take it away.

Also, freedom of privacy is essential to freedom of speech and expression in that they're part of a trinity that compliment each other. One cannot survive without the other. How can one express themselves freely against the government, if they wanted to, if it's listening, watching and reading your every thoughts on the Internet?

It's not a fair deal to demand that everyone sacrifice their rights for something the government can do without snooping on you. Think more broadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending