uk ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
This is not a big deal. I don't see why people are getting upset because their peverted ass can't watch people getting freaky on their computer.:pachah1:. What the point of watching people having sex. Get a wife, stop watching you freak.

I can't afford one

proxies r ur friend OP :icon lol:

I noticed they cracked down on streaming sites as well. A few were banned and several replacements popped up in a matter of hours. U cut off a head, two more will take its place :kanyeshrug:

I noticed they cracked down on streaming sites as well. A few were banned and several replacements popped up in a matter of hours. U cut off a head, two more will take its place :kanyeshrug:
Astaghfurullah you are more versed in these matters ileen. Na xishoo

The cunts have banned some good sites, sky even wises up to some of the VPN's

I hate sky now

So thankful for the showbox app ten times better than Netflix... Who needs the cinema

VixR

Veritas
Those are disgusting categories anyway...good on her

I've never seen fisting and I never intend too uuuuuffff
Fisting is weird as hell, sure, but that's a matter of opinion, I guess lol. Anal and threesomes are too mainstream to be banned. What's the premise, anyway? :mjlol:There is much darker than this, and more dubious things happening in the industry. It's a bit of a weird, arbitrary list imo.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
It's a violation of the freedom of privacy. No upperclass privileged has the right to ruin my Sunday nights because she wants to take a look at what I'm up to. It starts small and then before you know it, the government is up your bumhole.

Also, we have contraceptives nowadays and thus no need to get married and all. Nature intended is to be free from all that crap.
I understand and value privacy, however, watching two grown people fisting each other in the privacy of my own home is not what I call an expression of my freedom. has a negative effects on society because it provides a fake depiction of sex and views women as objects to be used and abused. Humans beings are not animals we can't just run around and have sex with everyone, there are consequences for those kinds of actions such as diseases or children being born without fathers which can have a negative impact on children and society as a whole.

The cunts have banned some good sites, sky even wises up to some of the VPN's

I hate sky now

So thankful for the showbox app ten times better than Netflix... Who needs the cinema

I miss the days where u could change ur netflix country by installing a VPN smh :wow:

other countries netflix libraries >>>>>>> UKs library

Yeah , and after you get excited you end up you make love to your hand. Sad.
A lot of people masturbate or have masturbated. I don't know why you are putting yourself in a moral high ground. Resurfacing old memories?To say it is abnormal or wrong from an objective standpoint would be highly disingenuous. People masturbate. Damn.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Yh she wants to ban any video which has more than 4 fingers entering any orifice, anal, threesomes and many more. But it would be too explicit. What people are truly infuriated about is her invasion of privacy, a truly authoritarian move of powers. She wants to recreate 1984.

lmao I love how specific this is. They'll just bring in fatter fingers :kanyeshrug:

:mjlol: the bold. Adding anal and threesomes to that accounts for a good chunk of . Brexitstan: surveillance through . :mjlol:

Yes the threesome - maybe she wants to promote natural sex between 2 partners and not 3

The anal thing- I agree with a lot of the heterosexual youth and adults are doing it and it's causing a lot health problems for ppl

Also some kids watch that stuff and rape other kids- there's been a couple of court cases in the UK

It does seem weird tbh maybe she's a Christian

I miss the days where u could change ur netflix country by installing a VPN smh :wow:

other countries netflix libraries >>>>>>> UKs library

Uuuff I enjoyed watching the American version of netflix!

Wallahi I was so upset when they blocked vpns

Get yourself the showbox app much better I've seen all the latest new films and tv shows and it's a pirate site everything is crystal clear quality and FREE

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
is disgusting, never been attracted to that shit.

But I guess if you don't interact with females and you are a virgin, it may be a bit more different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending