uk ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm absolutely pissed. Theresa mays agenda for authoritarianism and unwavering surveillance has resulted in the ban of certain videos. This is deeply troubling.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm absolutely pissed. Theresa mays agenda for authoritarianism and unwavering surveillance has resulted in the ban of certain videos. This is deeply troubling.
Allahu Akbar. I like her more now.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

You can always marry.

latest

I noticed this actually in the summer.

So I get a sim card and any website I visited, I was blocked. I had to call the company to unblock it but a) you look like a horndog but most importantly b) you need to provide the original credit card information you used to purchase phone credit which confirms your age.

The problem was I didn't use a credit card. I used cash.

It was very odd.

I had to use the family wifi which I was hesitant to do

VixR

Veritas
Are there types of she wants to ban? Or?

There are undeniable changes that need to occur in the industry, a ban isn't one of them. Absurd. That could never happen in the US :mjlol:

Are there types of she wants to ban? Or?

There are undeniable changes that need to occur in the industry, a ban isn't one of them.
Yh she wants to ban any video which has more than 4 fingers entering any orifice, anal, threesomes and many more. But it would be too explicit. What people are truly infuriated about is her invasion of privacy, a truly authoritarian move of powers. She wants to recreate 1984.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
This is not a big deal. I don't see why people are getting upset because their peverted ass can't watch people getting freaky on their computer.:pachah1:. What the point of watching people having sex. Get a wife, stop watching you freak.

VixR

Veritas
Yh she wants to ban any video which has more than 4 fingers entering any orifice, anal, threesomes and many more. But it would be too explicit. What people are truly infuriated about is her invasion of privacy, a truly authoritarian move of powers. She wants to recreate 1984.
:mjlol: the bold. Adding anal and threesomes to that accounts for a good chunk of . Brexitstan: surveillance through . :mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This is not a big deal. I don't see why people are getting upset because their peverted ass can't watch people getting freaky on their computer.:pachah1:. What the point of watching people having sex. Get a wife, stop watching you freak.

It's a violation of the freedom of privacy. No upperclass privileged has the right to ruin my Sunday nights because she wants to take a look at what I'm up to. It starts small and then before you know it, the government is up your bumhole.

Also, we have contraceptives nowadays and thus no need to get married and all. Nature intended is to be free from all that crap.

Ayy its a hobby. I don't need it. I only watch it once a week. Don't knock it until you try it. XD

:mjlol:

Ngl fisting should be banned from life :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending