Ugandan soldiers have gone on trial in Mogadishu for arming al shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they left when he started killing their people

Your clan benefited from siyaad

No they left at end before the boat sinks like rats and there are more names than these men. And those who left at beginning joined Ethiopia (Somali official enemy) sold the country' secrets.

waraabe

Your superior
No they left at end before the boat sinks like rats and there are more names than these men. And those who left at beginning joined Ethiopia (Somali official enemy) sold the country' secrets.

Lol try again . Your master brought white South Africans to kill Somalis . Siyaad never spoke about the massacre of nfd .
Your family benefited from him booliqaran . I know you love him but it was my tax that u took

Nabeel786

Southie pride
No mercy this time inshallah those soft Isaac elders are all but gone now .

We born in a battle zone, we fear none but Allah. We are not going invade your territory this time. This how we do. Plan a: "We use our brain to join you the southie. If doesn't work that, then plan b would be: "Force army on your way with their latest technology".

Remember, the minister of defence is us. We know how to hundle things.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
We born in a battle zone, we fear none but Allah. We are not going invade your territory this time. This how we do. Plan a: "We use our brain to join you the southie. If doesn't work that, then plan b would be: "Force army on your way with their latest technology".

Remember, the minister of defence is us. We know how to hundle things.

We will take your ass back to slums of Gedo if you ever try that! Remember if it ever came to war you guys would even lose those who are sympethic to a reunion.

Lol try again . Your master brought white South Africans to kill Somalis . Siyaad never spoke about the massacre of nfd .
Your family benefited from him booliqaran . I know you love him but it was my tax that u took

You never heard of shifta war in Kenya and Somalia 'role in it.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We will take your ass back to slums of Gedo if you ever try that! Remember if it ever came to war you guys would even lose those who are sympethic to a reunion.

Gedo has no Slum. Gedo's houses built with strong stones from the mountains. On the other hand: We stand for Somali, not for Qabiil.

Anyway, we are known fearless fighters. Don'ylt come a closer. I will teach you a lesson.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Who supports Amisom? WHy the f*ck are you talking about my family as if you know them? None of them support Amisom. I'm putting your fob ass on ignore.

I'm fob and you putting me on ignore. Lol. Whose fob, me and you? I left Somalia when I was too little, iand come South Africa with my family, it was early 1992. You spend most of your life in Kenya refugee camps and come to shit hole place "Sweden" years ago, were they still treat you as Slave. You are typical "dust foot Xaliimos". Shut up.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can we not discuss killing Somalis?

This

:ohlord:

We're already laangaab every one of you fools should be impregnating as many women as possible instead of arguing about your imaginary Arab pappies

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm fob and you putting me on ignore. Lol. Whose fob, me and you? I left Somalia when I was too little, iand come South Africa with my family, it was early 1992. You spend most of your life in Kenya refugee camps and come to shit hole place "Sweden" years ago, were they still treat you as Slave. You are typical "dust foot Xaliimos". Shut up.

I'm born in Sweden lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending