Ugandan soldiers have gone on trial in Mogadishu for arming al shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
SNM. Supported by mingistu in order to over throw Bare's adninistration that is why they faced destruction. Isaaq were part of bring to the country Amhara and other aliens. They not pure and clean.

waraabe

Your superior
Let us talk "dad waa weyn".

Abdullahi Yussuf AUN. He was against Siyad bare admin, I respect that, then he scaped to Ethiopia. He is the one who bought Ethiopian, not Amisom.
But the Amisom bought by people from Ugandishu. Simply Hawiye.

What do I care , it isn't my nation

Change the capital tho

waraabe

Your superior
SNM. Supported by mingistu in order to over throw Bare's adninistration that is why they faced destruction. Isaaq were part of bring to the country Amhara and other aliens. They not pure and clean.

You are desperate. Siyaads running away was 30 years ago. In 2006/7 Ethiopia and amison came to Somalia after darod president called them. Kenya joined after darod requested them we all saw the " kdf protect us" posters of some jubbaland people

Nabeel786

Southie pride
This fool said he was anti qabil a day ago. Barre was rightfully overthrown. No one liked him.
Yes, I'm anti triblisim, but I don't hesitate to spit the truth.

You said am fob ass. You going to put me ignore. Why you still mention me?
Get the f*ck out here.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly no one will ever join anyone unless we have a true discussion, kill qabil, bring in education, work and fix a strong economy. Barre left Somalia the way it is today this is his legacy. And can we keep the discussion on Amisom and their crimes against Somalis?

Rape, beading innocent men, selling weapons I could go on.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why is it Ugandan judges those who are hearing the case? Its a joke

Funny thing it was Somali police officers who arrested them and did the whole investigation. Since they're selling weapons in our streets it's only fair we make the decision.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
AMISON are only their due to the spineless politicians we have who do nothing but let others who have no intrest in somalia rule them. AMISON are making a lot of money and have the pleasure to rape innocent vulnerable women disgusting. I mean look at the trail only a year in prison they are probably luaghing right now. They make me sick I wish I could arm all the citizens so that we can fight back these monsters

Actually we do. NGO's differentiate between Somalis, CadCad and Bantus. They wouldn't refer to a Somali as a minority even if they're from a minority clan since they see us a homogeneous (which we are). It's mostly minority IDPs. And no one is blaming minorities for getting raped. No one should ever blame the victim for the crime committed against them so I don't get what you're talking about?

Amisom should be punished no matter who they raped.
If I had it my way they would be flogged and then executed. We should all be outraged by the rape allegations. The rape allegations is one reason why I want them out as soon as possible. Foreigners in our country raping women.

I agree with you in some points, but I watched a report at alarabyia channel in 2012, the women were Somalis.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

This is how you know Mogadishu is a colony of Uganda. No wonder they call it Ugandishu. Hawiye have embarrassed us all
:meleshame:

Actually some liked him because he was giving them the wealth of others both cunack and nabiil like him

Wealth what wealth? Do you know most of Barre's
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
ministers were from SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending