Ugandan soldiers have gone on trial in Mogadishu for arming al shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Good. If this isn't an indication that Amisom should be kicked out I don't know what is.

90% of your family supports Amisom. They even have bunch of kids with them, so how can they go back to Kampala. They become part of the family. Ifahanooh

And be their little dog in every agenda they propose. Follow it blindly becuase we are their freinds ? I dont think so every good man is murdered and called a terrorist. Every good little dog is accepted and praised even though they are making their country worse but hey atleast the US have our backs. For better or for worse

We can not fight forever, let us build our country and feed the hungry first before we go on war with USA or any other country. Current situation we are looking for basic school, hospital, work unfortunately Alshabab and Amisom are preventing us

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
90% of your family supports Amisom. They even have bunch of kids with them, so how can they go back to Kampala. They become part of the family. Ifahanooh

Who supports Amisom? WHy the f*ck are you talking about my family as if you know them? None of them support Amisom. I'm putting your fob ass on ignore.

waraabe

Your superior
Who supports Amisom? WHy the f*ck are you talking about my family as if you know them? None of them support Amisom. I'm putting your fob ass on ignore.

He is saying hawiye support amison

Let's remember it was darod who invited Ethiopia and amoson to somalia in the first place

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Let's remember it was darod who invited Ethiopia and amoson to somalia in the first place

Doesn't matter who invited them in. It wasn't the people of Somalia that invited them in. The regular Xalimo or Farax don't have a voice.

I thought he was mocking the rape allegations which would just be stupid since Amisom rapes Bantu women.

Amisom should leave. Selling weapons, driving over old people in Xamar, raping IDPs. I fucking hate them.

Abdullah Yusuf was Ethiopian poppet traitor who ran from Somalia to Ethiopia during 80s. He doesn't represent the Darood people.

Nabeel786

Southie pride

Truth hurts. Are you not bantu? Yes you are.

Who cares if you put me ignore. I say what say.
Have a good day!!

Doesn't matter who invited them in. It wasn't the people of Somalia that invited them in. The regular Xalimo or Farax don't have a voice.

I thought he was mocking the rape allegations which would just be stupid since Amisom rapes Bantu women.

Amisom should leave. Selling weapons, driving over old people in Xamar, raping IDPs. I fucking hate them.

IDPs are not only Bantu but from all tribes. I saw the picture of rape victims in some cases( they are not Bantu)

Nabeel786

Southie pride

Which Darood you talking about.

Once Amison and KDF pay a visit to small town of Gedo, they have lost 289 soldiers. They all run away, back to the border. We gave them hard time. Ceel cade made history.

Now Kenya begging to be friend with us.
So, do we invite them or we get rid of them?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
IDPs are not only Bantu but from all tribes. I saw the picture of rape victims in some cases( they are not Bantu)

It's mostly minority women. Amisom don't wanna rape women from larger clans how would that translate? They would have to fight al shabab and clan x. It's mostly unfortunately minority women in IDPs and they are mostly bantus. Even HRW noted that it was minority women...

Doesn't make it right to. No one should get raped in Somalia, Amisom should leave and the rapists should face capital punishment.

waraabe

Your superior
Playing dirty and trying to divide the Somalis people. Typical habashi behaviour.

Nabiil isn't xabashi but darod
Instead of trying to start a useless argument just correct your darod brother . Simple

Darod stop hating other somalis please

waraabe

Your superior
It's mostly minority women. Amisom don't wanna rape women from larger clans how would that translate? They would have to fight al shabab and clan x. It's mostly unfortunately minority women in IDPs and they are mostly bantus. Even HRW noted that it was minority women...

Doesn't make it right to. No one should get raped in Somalia, Amisom should leave and the rapists should face capital punishment.
I hate it when everything is blamed on minorities . Simple fact is we don't know the clans of the women raped .

waraabe

Your superior
Which Darood you talking about.

Once Amison and KDF pay a visit to small town of Gedo, they have lost 289 soldiers. They all run away, back to the border. We gave them hard time. Ceel cade made history.

Now Kenya begging to be friend with us.
So, do we invite them or we get rid of them?
Was abdulahi yusuf hawiye? Were those people who were holding up kdf welcome signs hawiye? No

Next time don't insult Somali clan please

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I hate it when everything is blamed on minorities . Simple fact is we don't know the clans of the women raped .

Actually we do. NGO's differentiate between Somalis, CadCad and Bantus. They wouldn't refer to a Somali as a minority even if they're from a minority clan since they see us a homogeneous (which we are). It's mostly minority IDPs. And no one is blaming minorities for getting raped. No one should ever blame the victim for the crime committed against them so I don't get what you're talking about?

Amisom should be punished no matter who they raped.
If I had it my way they would be flogged and then executed. We should all be outraged by the rape allegations. The rape allegations is one reason why I want them out as soon as possible. Foreigners in our country raping women.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Was abdulahi yusuf hawiye? Were those people who were holding up kdf welcome signs hawiye? No

Next time don't insult Somali clan please
Let us talk "dad waa weyn".

Abdullahi Yussuf AUN. He was against Siyad bare admin, I respect that, then he scaped to Ethiopia. He is the one who bought Ethiopian, not Amisom.
But the Amisom bought by people from Ugandishu. Simply Hawiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending