Ugandan soldiers have gone on trial in Mogadishu for arming al shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Seventeen Ugandan African Union soldiers have gone on trial in Mogadishu for stealing http://bbc.in/2aFAKet

They sold heavy arms to al shabab. Remember al shabab appeared in 2007 after invasion of Ethiopia to Somalia and fall of IUC. Al shabab is conspiracy against us Somalis and to steal our wealth and occupy us. Kenyan defence force trades with them. Uganda forces sold them arms. Ethiopia which they never attacked (mastermind) behind them. It is like puzzle. All you had to do is connecting them. Amisom (Ethiopia, Kenya) created al shabab as method to occupy Somalia.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Destabilise the country it is by design this never ending perpetual war is good profit for both AMISON and Ethopia why would they want to stop alshabab when it is providing them with a stable pay check ? I don't think it will ever work the west and Ethopia are behind this mess. Unless people physically kick these people off or the politicians have a backbone to stop accepting their handouts for their agenda. This issue will never end

Destabilise the country it is by design this never ending perpetual war is good profit for both AMISON and Ethopia why would they want to stop alshabab when it is providing them with a stable pay check ? I don't think it will ever work the west and Ethopia are behind this mess. Unless people physically kick these people off or the politicians have a backbone to stop accepting their handouts for their agenda. This issue will never end

West are helping us for example USA is training special forces in Somalia to kick out the al shabab.

waraabe

Your superior

What was before alshabab :ulachen001:

Take responsibility for once people of somalia and good luck

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
West are helping us for example USA is training special forces in Somalia to kick out the al shabab.
I don't trust the USA after their negative track history in being the perpetrator of every war. USA will not help any low economic country unless it has resources available to exploit. I would fear USA coming to assist me I would question what their true motives are and wether it is off benefit to me and my people.

I don't trust the USA after their negative track history in being the perpetrator of every war. USA will not help any low economic country unless it has resources available to exploit. I would fear USA coming to assist me I would question what their true motives are and wether it is off benefit to me and my people.

Neocolonial, USA wants our resource and secular government at horn. It is ok with us we can sell our oils in reasonable deals with them and maintain our sovereignty like Qatar, UAE and Kuwait.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Neocolonial, USA wants our resource and secular government at horn. It is ok with us we can sell our oils in reasonable deals with them and maintain our sovereignty like Qatar, UAE and Kuwait.
And be their little dog in every agenda they propose. Follow it blindly becuase we are their freinds ? I dont think so every good man is murdered and called a terrorist. Every good little dog is accepted and praised even though they are making their country worse but hey atleast the US have our backs. For better or for worse

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This shit is pathetic

"One soldier has already pleaded guilty and was sentenced to one year in prison."

One fucking year for selling weapons? No he should be sentenced for a minimum 10 year.s

Nabeel786

Southie pride
No they are different for example Muslim brotherhood does not believe in violence and carrying the guns.
Ok, I understand.
What I know all these books about terrorism written by someone from Cairo, specially Alazhar university. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts