Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

brev I am in Garasle and I posted a video oo maanta lasoo saaray kkkk and as I am there I am actively mauling mareexaan and og there. South labo baar is a new cope when I am all th way in shilaaabo. Biyo cadde near the border behind Labobaar near ceel habreed and is mine not even near Mx dhul kkkk. the closest mx lands is fadhi garaadle and the border of ribadleh.

I saw some mx claiming barar,
do you lot even use logic look at where barar is hhhhh lliterally inside ayaanles stomach
View attachment 258256
Looks like this is another case of naming new tuulos. Biocadde is yours it's barar tuulo berkad. Ours is called bio adde. @SPMLegend these people are gonna name a new fadhigaraadle then claim the real fadhigaraadle soon. :faysalwtf:

You are straight up lying but at least this is deunked easily with the new council given the second most subclan seats in Balanbaal is ayaanle. More than Uurmidig, Cali Dheere, Fiqi Yacquub. Continue to embarrass yourself tho
The seats are not even agreed on and were rejected ka waran kkkkk. QQ did a good bidding for the mx but it wont save them. Our hub is ready in oodaale we are taking 50/50 or no one takes anything home apart from bodies.

brev I am in Garasle and I posted a video oo maanta lasoo saaray kkkk and as I am there I am actively mauling mareexaan and og there. South labo baar is a new cope when I am all th way in shilaaabo. Biyo cadde near the border behind Labobaar near ceel habreed and is mine not even near Mx dhul kkkk. the closest mx lands is fadhi garaadle and the border of ribadleh.

I saw some mx claiming barar,
do you lot even use logic look at where barar is hhhhh lliterally inside ayaanles stomach
View attachment 258256

You are yet to provide any video evidence from the garasle you live in. Your people are trained shuftas. They attack settlements and you have retards like you who claim those pussy attacks as HG “conquering land” kkk

Looks like this is another case of naming new tuulos. Biocadde is yours it's barar tuulo berkad. Ours is called bio adde. @SPMLegend these people are gonna name a new fadhigaraadle then claim the real fadhigaraadle soon. :faysalwtf:
when i take fadhigaraadle waxaan maa la soo shirtageysan caku daarood. Might as well have named geri jir and matabaan instead of pushing you into ethiopia.

You are straight up lying but at least this is deunked easily with the new council given the second most subclan seats in Balanbaal is ayaanle. More than Uurmidig, Cali Dheere, Fiqi Yacquub. Continue to embarrass yourself tho
Mx also has mps in dhusomareeb more than other hg. What's your point? This is just a little politics game we are playing. :manny:

bro your odayo are literally sying Im in balli god and what not and you think im just claiming your dhul? start listening to the vids you autistic nigga

'south labobar' but his odayo saying balli god ayaa maqan ii garasle ii balli daleel etc brev are you losing your mind kkkkk
pree where balli god is :yloezpe: didnt know south and north exchanged places

You tried to build an illegal Berked near the area Liyuu Boolis destroyed it. This is why no video or development can be provided by your people. Whenever you build a well or another idp camp Liyuu Boolis destroys and displaces the mooryaans. They have officially cornered you in south of Labobaar aka your Mini Gaza

:mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mx also has mps in dhusomareeb more than other hg. What's your point? This is just a little politics game we are playing. :manny:
Dhusamareb is the capital, every clan has seats. I’m not sure your point?

Guriceel is a batter example and cadaado. Let me know when you’re getting a seat there while you’re trying to get @Gaban to accept the already many seats you chucked at him. He wants his 50-50 tho good luck :mjlaugh:

when i take fadhigaraadle waxaan maa la soo shirtageysan caku daarood. Might as well have named geri jir and matabaan instead of pushing you into ethiopia.
Saxiib in those posts i posted mx were fighting you in your garasle/ismadhaqo. In fact, mx seized ismadhaqo. If i'm fighting you there how did u reach bio cadde forget garasle and fadhigaraadle. Caqliya haa shaqeeyo

You are yet to provide any video evidence from the garasle you live in. Your people are trained shuftas. They attack settlements and you have retards like you who claim those pussy attacks as HG “conquering land” kkk
You will keep refusing my posts but me coming from dhuusamareeb and making you say south labobaar is enough for me

but here is Tuulo dalab in Garasle just today :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Saxiib in those posts i posted mx were fighting you in your garasle/ismadhaqo. In fact, mx seized ismadhaqo. If i'm fighting you there how did u reach bio cadde forget garasle and fadhigaraadle. Caqliya haa shaqeeyo
the only person who created 2 garasle when there is one is you, theres only one mareexaan ayaana leh. seized ismadhaqo while I'm putting Mareexaan to sleep in Garasle 130km inside dds? ha isku ciyaarin

Highlighted in bold; thanks for acknowledging I own your former now land and are trying to seize it back.

Guriceel is a batter example and cadaado. Let me know when you’re getting a seat there while you’re trying to get @Gaban to accept the already many seats you chucked at him. He wants his 50-50 tho good luck :mjlaugh:
bruh the seats they gave us are not many nor the heshiis of the deegaan. we are getting 50/50

Using the same location spot to label random villages that’s typical for a Hutu. Why are they using Ogaden background music. they didn’t want to listen to Madaxa nafuran
:shaq:
matter of fact we play lots of dhaanto wax idiin gaar ah maahan meesha waan ku dhaqanahe kkkk

The biggest and only HG village is no more than 20 huts. Our friend @Gaban needs to focus on south Labobaar before he claims other towns

Liyuu Boolis base in this village has more soldiers settled than all the residents living here

:williamswtf::heh:

10BBDB96-CB72-42C5-9AA8-052A25596AD6.jpeg

I just told you we have more than other hg and more than all clans except cayr. And it's politics. You guys got few seats for xirsi lugeey, baag, oodaale which which are literally outside guriceel. You claim it's balanbale.

50-50? Maybe if fara qumumux didn't happen. :drakekidding:

Trending