Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

Yeah it is. Ninyhow adiga deegaanka ma taaqaanid miyaa waxaan ku iri waa next to ismadhaqo/barar. Imsadhaqo tuulo is next to your garasle that you claim. It's technically in between fadhigaraadle to lababaar. But it's also between gelaadi and mustaxiil. Doesn't mean it's next close to galaadi. You understand? :silanyosmile:

"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...7749784670869&type=3&show_text=true&width=500"

Look at that to understand. One day it's in lababaar and next day it's next to caleen? :dead:

Last edited:
from the 64 war to the onlf insurgency that’s 54 years of instability the region and mostly the Ogaden tribe was facing. The Ethiopian troops were hunting us down and favoring other tribes over us. they had 54 years to expand on our lands while Ogaden was busy fighting Ethiopia under onlf. 54 years of Nasrullah,Wslf,ONLF and the farthest they’ve reached is south of Labobaar. Qasaaro

:chrisfreshhah:

1994-2007 was our darkest moments in the region, if you couldn’t defeat Ogaden then what makes these Hutus believe they have a chance in 2023?
brought you from you 'dont live in' to 'the furthest they reached' wlhi maanta howl ayaan idin ka qabte.

cow

VIP

dont change the subject. you and your red eyed mooriyaan brother @bidenkulaha questioned my statement if you came begging and where allowed. i showed you clear video of it. now you want to change the topic.

Yeah it is. Ninyhow adiga deegaanka ma taaqaanid miyaa waxaan ku iri waa next to ismadhaqo/barar. Imsadhaqo tuulo is next to your garasle that you claim. It's technically in between fadhigaraadle to lababaar. But it's also between gelaadi and mustaxiil. Doesn't mean it's next close to galaadi. You understand? :silanyosmile:

""

Look at that to understand. One day it's in lababaar and next day it's next to caleen? :dead:
wherever it goes do you know what stays the same? the fact that im xooging you:mjlol:

cow

VIP
Welcome me with open hands to fadhi garaadle

what was the end of your ungratefulness? 30 of your militias dead and kicked out. you will be added to the cayr list of never being allowed even during abaar times to come to MX lands.

dont change the subject. you and your red eyed mooriyaan brother @bidenkulaha questioned my statement if you came begging and where allowed. i showed you clear video of it. now you want to change the topic.
nah the vid is legit Saleebaan are grazing in your land but as i posted they are preparing to take over just like Cadaado, ballicad, iiddoole, dibiro etc kkkkk

what was the end of your ungratefulness? 30 of your militias dead and kicked out. you will be added to the cayr list of never being allowed even during abaar times to come to MX lands.
kicked out of where? lands that i took by force?:russ:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
nah the vid is legit Saleebaan are grazing in your land but as i posted they are preparing to take over just like Cadaado, ballicad, iiddoole, dibiro etc kkkkk
It’s not the first time too that hg open wells in ‘mx areas’. Aren’t ayaanle opening wells deep inside balanbal

cow

VIP
kicked out of where? lands that i took by force?:russ:
Bored Come On GIF

you are a retard. i see i am wasting my time here.

brought you from you 'dont live in' to 'the furthest they reached' wlhi maanta howl ayaan idin ka qabte.

Your Ceyr cousin Tooxow knows Ogadens are killers kkkk

What happened to the Iidoor invaders who came to Ogaden land with the help of the British. They were all slaughtered and buried under Ceelka Camuud

All squatters will suffer the same fate

mareexaan ii ogaadeen jidka u baneeya report ha u qoreen UNka :russ: :russ: :russ:

rahhhh wlhi dis is too much mx and og xoogfest goes hard. I love how I made these niggas damage control maanta

Your Ceyr cousin Tooxow knows Ogadens are killers kkkk

What happened to the Iidoor invaders who came to Ogaden land with the help of the British. They were all slaughtered and buried under Ceelka Camuud

All squatters will suffer the same fate

Isaaq xaa iga gale nigga deal with me isaaq meesha ma joogee anaa dhulkaa kaa heesto oo taako ii ka badan kaa heesto kkkk. isaaq xaa meesha keene. biggest damage control by beesha ma daahirsame ismaaciil

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They tried saying Cayr land is abaaro/desert and that’s why we’re invading their land. Allah ma ka xishoodaan. The reason we’re expanding is cos our population needs even more. We have a million more mouths to feed and the next million who will be born in the land we xooged. Darood edbin bay u baahan yihiin waa na xalaal waxa aanu ka xoogno :mjlaugh:

So many Cayr moved to shabellaha Hoose and Xamar yet you’re losing ur ancestral lands in dds, forget Galmudug :dead:

This is where my awoowe’s lands mareerguur :banderas: just one of the many degmos of course.

Isaaq xaa iga gale nigga deal with me isaaq meesha ma joogee anaa dhulkaa kaa heesto oo taako ii ka badan kaa heesto kkkk. isaaq xaa meesha keene. biggest damage control by beesha ma daahirsame ismaaciil

You got exposed with Garasle
It has been proven that your clan only live as refugees in south Labobaar. You can not even show video evidences of other deegaans. You even tried to claim the Mx village of Biyocadde how pathetic. you are Mooryaan who loves claiming other people’s land to make yourself feel better.

It has been proven that your clan only live as refugees in south Labobaar. You can not even show video evidences of other deegaans. You even tried to claim the Mx village of Biyocadde how pathetic. you are Mooryaan who loves claiming other people’s land to make yourself feel better.
brev I am in Garasle and I posted a video oo maanta lasoo saaray kkkk and as I am there I am actively mauling mareexaan and og there. South labo baar is a new cope when I am all th way in shilaaabo. Biyo cadde near the border behind Labobaar near ceel habreed and is mine not even near Mx dhul kkkk. the closest mx lands is fadhi garaadle and the border of ribadleh.

I saw some mx claiming barar,
do you lot even use logic look at where barar is hhhhh lliterally inside ayaanles stomach
Screenshot (56).png

bro your odayo are literally sying Im in balli god and what not and you think im just claiming your dhul? start listening to the vids you autistic nigga

'south labobar' but his odayo saying balli god ayaa maqan ii garasle ii balli daleel etc brev are you losing your mind kkkkk
pree where balli god is :yloezpe: didnt know south and north exchanged places

Screenshot (57).png

It’s not the first time too that hg open wells in ‘mx areas’. Aren’t ayaanle opening wells deep inside balanbal
Yes you consider anything just immediately west of guriceel to be balanbale, you build berkado which end up getting destroyed within days. It's cat and mouse game.

You're not deep in balanbale. During the civil war all of USC tried capturing balanbal, and a famous war called "Faro qumumuux" happened where guriceel was going to be captured before USC sued for peace. After that ceyr left USC and made agreement with mx in 1996. Little history, you can research it or ask your folks. That's why balanbale has no ceyr today.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes you consider anything just immediately west of guriceel to be balanbale, you build berkado which end up getting destroyed within days. It's cat and mouse game.

You're not deep in balanbale. During the civil war all of USC tried capturing balanbal, and a famous war called "Faro qumumuux" happened where guriceel was going to be captured before USC sued for peace. After that ceyr left USC and made agreement with mx in 1996. Little history, you can research it or ask your folks. That's why balanbale has no ceyr today.
You are straight up lying but at least this is deunked easily with the new council given the second most subclan seats in Balanbaal is ayaanle. More than Uurmidig, Cali Dheere, Fiqi Yacquub. Continue to embarrass yourself tho

bruv i'am beyond balanbale.
feero qumumux happened in 1991 and Mareexaan got themselves a ticket out of dhuusamareeb after attacking us with dowlad hub from 21st division and were pushed back to balanballe and lets not even start on how many deegaans we took and actively reside in balanbale when I have broken the walls beyond that and fighting in Garasle.

Trending