This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
your not even omar mohamud who were getting targeted by the regime why be brave now when your sub clan of mj were just watching while omar mohamud were getting targeted

Cusman maxamuds are funny like that. USC came to galkayo and wrote on the walls "cumar waa aragnaa, cusman awa" lol. If galmudug decides to take galkayo it will be cumar maxamud taking a beatdown whilst cumans are up in garowe far away from the battlefield. But we got leelkase. Thats why I am against that boqor ku sheeg burhan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cusman maxamuds are funny like that. USC came to galkayo and wrote on the walls "cumar waa aragnaa, cusman awa" lol. If galmudug decides to take galkayo it will be cumar maxamud taking a beatdown whilst cumans are up in garowe far away from the battlefield. But we got leelkase. Thats why I am against that boqor ku sheeg burhan
They are big cowards and and had to used xabashis to fight hawiye, these people ruined somalia from SSDF to ethiopian invasion in 07 which splintered the great UIC and brought us the dreaded al shabab fock them

hawiye ruined the country. habargidir make up all of alshabab dumbfock.

and then you got the khasaaro abgaal being bribed by xabashi qashin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hawiye ruined the country? Wasn't it Abdullahi Yusuf and his despicable henchmen who first revolted against MSB? they attacked Balanbale and Golgodob both darod towns alongside stinking Xabashi troops. Hes the one who started that tribal jabhad bullshit until qudhmis were defeated, he then comes back in 2007 and tries the same shit again in Xamar until he got his asskicked by Hawiye and fled to Baidoa

Then again in 2010 Cumar Cabdirashid another stinking dhabayaco sells Somalia's waters to Kenya by signing a MoU, now Somalia has to pay litigation costs to defend their waters in the ICC

Hawiye is not the problem here you are.

S

Shamis

@Duchess Whoever said it was unpreventable most likely meant that in relation to our current situation. It was preventable.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wtf:We got Leelkase kulaha:lebronwtf:Dude if shit was to pop off right now it would be our brothers Cusman and Ciise who would not hesitate to come to our rescue. Cusman far away from the battle field :snoop:FYI ninyow it's Ciise who are in Garowe just shut up man you sound like someone who just found out about qabiils.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:wtf:We got Leelkase kulaha:lebronwtf:Dude if shit was to pop off right now it would be our brothers Cusman and Ciise who would not hesitate to come to our rescue. Cusman far away from the battle field :snoop:FYI ninyow it's Ciise who are in Garowe just shut up man you sound like someone who just found out about qabiils.
:yloezpe::umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending