This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

No wonder they lost they plot - they were under brain control agents for too long. Godless fruitopia was something else.

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular and Barry both robbed their people

S

Shamis

@Uncle-ruckus Maybe in North Korea this is normal, but not in Somalia. Was he really loved that much or did he just have the best choreographers on stand by? Did he bribe those dancers to smile so?

@nucleus How so? I don't know anything about him - I'm only now catching up on the old footage posted on youtube. He seems like a stand up guy but the comment section disagrees strongly.

@The-Screw It looked beautiful and my parents have wonderful memories - he doesn't feature in them though, strange after seeing this clip.

@MOD I heard he died poor and that his family are also poor.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Uncle-ruckus Maybe in North Korea this is normal, but not in Somalia. Was he really loved that much or did he just have the best choreographers on stand by? Did he bribe those dancers to smile so?

@nucleus How so? I don't know anything about him - I'm only now catching up on the old footage posted on youtube. He seems like a stand up guy but the comment section disagrees strongly.

@The-Screw It looked beautiful and my parents have wonderful memories - he doesn't feature in them though, strange after seeing this clip.

@MOD I heard he died poor and that his family are also poor.
This was 72 people like him back then certain sub clans started disliking him in the late 80s
His relatives were corrupt but he wasn't he didn't himself steal any Government money or lived in a big house:zhqjlmx:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Now we got Ugandan Ethiopian Kenyan troops marchin through our streets

Imma collect da dragon balls and resurrect dis nigga even tho I ain't really fuckin wit some of his views

I

IntensiveCareUnit

lol @ certain clans :ftw9nwa: Siyaad Barre started all the bullshit when he started imprisoning harmless people just for being in groups. talk about bufis :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

S

Shamis

This was 72 people like him back then certain sub clans started disliking him in the late 80s
His relatives were corrupt but he wasn't he didn't himself steal any Government money or lived in a big house:zhqjlmx:

Bless. How did his family members get their hands on the country's money? Were they in government? What was the damage in spoils?

@Unionist - did those Arabs speak afkeenna?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bless. How did his family members get their hands on the country's money? Were they in government? What was the damage in spoils?

@Unionist - did those Arabs speak afkeenna?
Ok after 77 when somalia lost a guy from mj sub clan got to greedy and decided to over throw him this was turning point when the government turned clanist.
at this point on he only started trusting his close relatives clans which was made up of merahan ogaden and dhulbahante
these people held most of the army and government positions they also gained alot of property this way:diddyass:
I remember I read a somnet thread while back were all the ministers in the government were 80% darod mainly from these sub clans:drakelaugh: these people also used that power to get money:diddyass:
Most of these people who revolted were jealous :hova: Such disgusting creatures they were :hova:

I can't understand how people can be apologist for Siad Barre. No doubt he was a nationalist and loved his country, but his tactics have brought us to this mess in the first place.

He had something to do with the killing of our 2nd President and dissolved the democracy of Somali Republic. He sacrificed Somalia just so he could get in power.

S

Shamis

:cosbyhmm:bandit you're by far my favourite historian of all time:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Unionist I heard that president was killed over a gambling debt with some gulf sheikhs.:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts