This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a more rounded view: listen to the faqash and anti-faqash narrative, read the history and form your views. Too many Somalis believe in hooyo and aabo's bedtime stories about clan royalty. Tolkaaga really ain't shit.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The dog Abdullahi Yusuf is the reason why Somalia is in this present predicament. This nigga popped shit and started the whole rebel movement campaign only to surrender and apologize later. SSDF were the softest rebel group and the first to drop their campaign against Barre. Both Abdullahi Yusuf and Caydiid wanted to be Siad Barre so bad. Abdullahi Yusuf's whole political career was based on seeking power (kursidoon). When he finally became the leader of the TFG, the first thing this nigga did was bring in Amxaro to kill and displace innocent and unarmed Somali civilians. :draketf:

Look at this ass nigga crying about Siad Barre in Nairobi only to reconcile with him later on. :mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm not going to dignify that absurd statement with a response.

Because you know you can't defend your position. lol Somalia is better off stateless than it was under Barre's aid-dependent regime.

From Better Off Stateless: Somalia Before and After Government Collapse

A comprehensive view of the data that allow pre- and post-anarchy welfare comparisons suggest that anarchy has improved overall development. Contrary to the typical case, in Somalia social welfare has improved because of, rather than despite, the absence of a central state.

Somalia’s government was oppressive, exploitative, and brutal. The extent of this predation created a situation in which social welfare was depressed below the level it could achieve without any government at all.

The emergence of anarchy in 1991 opened up opportunities for advancement not possible before government’s collapse. In particular, economic progress and improved public goods provision in critical areas flourished in the absence of a monopolistic and corrupt state.

Recognition of this is not to deny that Somalia could be doing much better. It clearly could. Nor is this to say that Somalia is better off stateless than it would be under any government. A constitutionally-constrained state with limited powers to do harm but strong enough to support the private sector may very well do more for Somalia than statelessness.

…The relevant question for Somalia’s future is thus whether or not a government, were a stable one to emerge, would be more like the constrained variety we observe in the West, or more like the purely predatory variety that systematically exploited Somalis between 1969 and the emergence of anarchy in 1991.

#checkmate obamadatazz

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Man I remember reading a communiqué from da Ethiopian government about how Ethiopia shifted their Somali strategy of defending the Ogaden by taking the fight to Somali soil.

You got their government literally admitting to hosting, funding, and arming USC SNM and SSDF to 'take the fight to Somali soil' to 'deter the Somaliweyn threat' and these young niggas out here capin for they qabiil capos who were used and abused like AY who actually invaded Somalia in 1982.

Traitors and lackeys now livin as qaxootis

:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because you know you can't defend your position. lol Somalia is better off stateless than it was under Barre's aid-dependent regime.

#checkmate obamadatazz

Lel, complete lack of sovereignty, hundreds of thousands starving to death every few years, consistently last in every metric of human development, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of foreign troops, but a meagre growth of the private sector fueled by a war economy and war profiteers that constitute less than 0.5% of the population with one of the world's most spectacular income disparities and the most corrupt government on earth means we're doing ok.

Delusion: The Post

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Duchess: Somalia is doing better now than from 1969-1991 let me pull up some libertarian free market bullshit

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Real talk. I know a lot of somalis say this kinda shit. But apparently im a distant relative of the late Siad Barre. My father used to book hotels for him and his delegates to stay in whenever he was in UAE. I dont take pride in it tho. That man sinlge handedly destroyed our democratic process and because of him I am forced to exile in foreign lands that are not my own. f*ck that guy!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

#checkmate obamadatazz
You know just stfu
MAlmost 260,000 people, half of them young children, died of hunger during the last famine in Somalia, according to a UN report that admits the world body should have done more to prevent the tragedy.The toll is much higher than was feared at the time of the 2010-2012 food crisis in the troubled Horn of Africa country and also exceeds the 220,000 who starved to death in a 1992 famine, according to the findings.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/05/201352113337568731.html#
if this what you call great no point in arguing with you your qabilist as long as your dusty town are safe you don't really care about anything else just say that instead of force feeding us bs.

Duchess

VIP
Lel, complete lack of sovereignty, hundreds of thousands starving to death every few years, consistently last in every metric of human development, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of foreign troops, but a meagre growth of the private sector fueled by a war economy and war profiteers that constitute less than 0.5% of the population with one of the world's most spectacular income disparities and the most corrupt government on earth means we're doing ok.

Delusion: The Post

Wait..wait..you're seriously trying to argue that Somalia was sovereign under Barre? :cryinglaughsmiley: Oh, yeah, let's pretend like he wasn't bending over backwards to please the Russians. Let's not talk about how he was willing to give away part of Somalia to the Americans when the Russians abandoned him ( Google it). Let's pretend like Barre wasn't in the business of starving his own people because that's somehow better than dying in a drought or famine.:rudywhatever:

Your arguments are getting more and more ridiculous with every post. Y'all can have fun slinging mud at each other, but at least change up your arguments. You can't be a traitor for turning against a dictatorship that was illegal to begin with. lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Real talk. I know a lot of somalis say this kinda shit. But apparently im a distant relative of the late Siad Barre. My father used to book hotels for him and his delegates to stay in whenever he was in UAE. I dont take pride in it tho. That man sinlge handedly destroyed our democratic process and because of him I am forced to exile in foreign lands that are not my own. f*ck that guy!
Nigga f*ck your democratic process and shove it up your ass:damedamn:

Duchess

VIP
You know just stfu

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/05/201352113337568731.html#
if this what you call great no point in arguing with you your qabilist as long as your dusty town are safe you don't really care about anything else just say that instead of force feeding us bs.

So the rebels are responsible for a famine that occurred in 2011 now? The fact that you're using a famine to score political points says more about you than it does about me. Your delusion and qabilism has no limits. :what:

You can continue your sheeko sheeko in peace. I'm out.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So the rebels are responsible for a famine that occurred in 2011 now? The fact that you're using a famine to score political points says more about you than it does about me. Your delusion and qabilism has no limits. :what:

You can continue your sheeko sheeko in peace. I'm out.
Why are you flip floping? Did I said anything about rebels? You said life is better now then under siyaad my article contradicts that:ulachen001:
Keep changing stories :ftw9nwa:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wait..wait..you're seriously trying to argue that Somalia was sovereign under Barre? :cryinglaughsmiley: Oh, yeah, let's pretend like he wasn't bending over backwards to please the Russians. Let's not talk about how he was willing to give away part of Somalia to the American when the Russians abandoned him ( Google it). Let's pretend like Barre wasn't in the business of starving his own people because that's somehow better than dying in a drought.:rudywhatever:

Your arguments are getting more and more ridiculous with every post. Y'all can have fun slinging mud at each other, but at least change up your arguments. You can't a traitor for turning against a dictatorship that was illegal to begin with. lol
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now Siad Barre's government was illegitimate? Your grandfather Abdullahi Yusuf didn't think so when he was serving under that government as an officer in the military. Siad Barre should've put two in his head instead of sending him to prison. You're trying to decorate some power-hungry political failure who used to give Aideed back massages in prison. Aideed was more of a man than him. While Aideed was fighting in Ugandisho, Abdullahi Yusuf was being fed raw meat in a remote Ethiopian prison. :childplease:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Alliances with the superpowers of the time are now being equated with XSM being guarded by Bantu troops, the "presidents" of -land rushing to Addis every week, thousands of Ethiopian troops in Badioa, thousands of Kenyan troops occupying Southern Somalia, the UN micromanaging the Somali government, foreign boats plundering the seas, Kenya signing away oil deals on Somali oil, and the ten thousand other indignities we've suffered since 1991.

It's obvious you're being disingenuous at this point but my god, AY literally spearheaded Ethiopia's invasion and occupation of Galgaduud in 1982. The Ethiopian Foreign Ministry literally stated that their entire Somalia foreign policy was to host clan based rebels to destabilise Somalia in order to sabotage the Greater Somalia agenda.

In what universe does that not constitute treason?

Let's face it, msb was justified to use force to ensure the stability of the Somali state in the face of external threats that would eventually overwhelm and dismember Somalia.

Duchess

VIP
Why are you flip floping? Did I said anything about rebels? You said life is better now then under siyaad my article contradicts that:ulachen001:
Keep changing stories :ftw9nwa:

It is better off now than it was under Barre. The facts are on my side. Tell me, how is a drought relevant to this discussion? If Abo Siyad were here, would he have prayed to Waaq and done the rain dance to stop droughts from ever happening or something? :what:You don't even notice how ridiculous you look for using a famine to score political points in the defence of team MOD but I need to remind myself that you're the same person who asked why I don't like Barre since I'm not Omar Mohamud.:stopit:

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.