This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I can't understand how people can be apologist for Siad Barre. No doubt he was a nationalist and loved his country, but his tactics have brought us to this mess in the first place.

He had something to do with the killing of our 2nd President and dissolved the democracy of Somali Republic. He sacrificed Somalia just so he could get in power.
The second president was worthless trash the only reason you support him is because his mj.
anybody with working brain can see that guy was a corrupt guy who worked for foreigners basically a puppet for west countries. Not to mention people were dying up north and the only thing he did was visit las anod:hova:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dis nigga makin up his own history as we go along never before somalispot have I heard dat nikka killed da President

:cryinglaughsmiley:

He was killed by a disgruntled Ali saleebaan on some aano qabiil shit military took advantage and sacked da government

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've been asking my parents for years why sharmarke was killed. They said it was his clan that killed him but they don't know why.

@Shamis isn't funny this kiddo must be hanging out with 50+ odeys at the marfrish. I thought I was precocious.

:cosbyhmm:bandit you're by far my favourite historian of all time:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Unionist I heard that president was killed over a gambling debt with some gulf sheikhs.:draketf:
He got killed in Laascaanood by his supposedly bodyguard in 1969, in which Siad Barre took control of the government swiftly. He was definitely scheming this and it wasn't spontaneously.

I don't believe in some gulf sheikh having a gambling dispute with Sharmake. They would be pretty stupid to kill a President over some dumb gambling.

The second president was worthless trash the only reason you support him is because his mj.
anybody with working brain can see that guy was a corrupt guy who worked for foreigners basically a puppet for west countries. Not to mention people were dying up north and the only thing he did was visit las anod:hova:
And Siad Barre wasn't a puppet that was being played by USSR/USA during the cold war? He was discarded pathetically once they've outgrown from him.

The fucking Russian said that they didn't care what happened and it was a chess piece for them.

If that's not being a puppet, what is?:wtfdis:

S

Shamis

@nucleus He was Somalia's gandhi? Somali history gets stranger by the day. I wish we never had qabiil because we'd be fighting over loos iyo buskud like other Africans and that can be easily resolved unlike this mafioso crap.

Bandit is on some next level - he has never set foot in Somalia but he can sattelite track when a family from X qabiil has left a tuulo.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My nigga got dat tinfoil hat on deck
:chrisfreshhah:

Dat government was like dis government a unholy cabal of dhabodhilifs and corrupt nikkas buyin votes wit Italian money errybody wanted dem niggas out why u think da commies was so popular

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
And Siad Barre wasn't a puppet that was being played by USSR/USA during the cold war? He was discarded pathetically once they've outgrown from him.

The fucking Russian said that they didn't care what happened and it was a chess piece for them.

If that's not being a puppet, what is?:wtfdis:
There is one problem dumb f*ck mj president was corrupt trash contributed nothing to the country except steal life was million times better in the 70s then in the 60s there is a reason people bring up 70s and 80s of somalia not 60s:ulachen001:.

U

uncleruckus

Take every thing with a grain of salt, people are just regurgitating stories from, their parents.

WTF is MJ President? Don't disrespect the memories of Sharmake. He gone to the north to witness the severe drought and was every bit of a Somali nationalists.

Don't you know the foundation of SYL and their history? Are you also saying that our first President, Aden Adde, was a thief even though he was the first President to leave the chair in all Africa?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dem niggas had 9 years didn't make da Somali script errything in Italian da banks was owned by Italians and called banco di Roma niggas didn't build national highway no free healthcare or education no factories had a weak ass army niggas was literally starvin in da north didnt do shit ethiopia threatinin to invade every few months and da politicians buyin up da votes wit 70 different political parties shit was basically 9 years of Hassan sheikh mahamud.

Commies did all dat shit on day one fam

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@nucleus He was Somalia's gandhi? Somali history gets stranger by the day. I wish we never had qabiil because we'd be fighting over loos iyo buskud like other Africans and that can be easily resolved unlike this mafioso crap.

Bandit is on some next level - he has never set foot in Somalia but he can sattelite track when a family from X qabiil has left a tuulo.
The thing is the qabil division wasn't started by him he sometimes used it to his advantage thoe
in 1969 when the assassination happened
There was 4 day period between when siad barre took over and when the president was killed in that 4 day period the politicians of the country couldn't agree on who should lead the country at that point civil war would've started if something wasn't done so some elders and some politicians came to siyaad barre who at that was leading the army told him to take over the country or else clan civil war will start. So after that he took over the government and fired everybody:ulachen001:

S

Shamis

@bandit that actually sounds pretty plausible, bahal also makes a pretty valid point. What happened in the north? How did things get so bad all of a sudden?

Ya'll are eating up propaganda by things that were said in suuqa. Do you guys know how difficult it is to build a country entirely from scratch?

Obviously communists had revenue from USSR and China supplying them with roads/factories etc...

Somali's were not well educated and majority of the people were nomads. Who had the expertise to build factories and the infrastructure for the whole country? Mogadishu didn't even have enough expertise and the Italians were filling up the important jobs even after the kacaan days.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit that actually sounds pretty plausible, bahal also makes a pretty valid point. What happened in the north? How did things get so bad all of a sudden?
Ok when the Italians and british left only one of them left infrastructure the Italians in south somalia where alot of farms existed the north doesn't have much infrastructure so when the drought hit in the north they weren't prepared for it and felt the most damage alot of life stocks died from hunger people started dying left and right the so called democratic president at the time didn't do shit but visit las anod which was one of the places that were hit the hardest ones he got assassinated in las anod siyaad barre moved alot of people who were affected into the south farming areas and gave them land so they can start farming instead of herdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending