• Habar Gidir

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Farmajo lol

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Lander

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
How is he going to that? Maybe I'm uninformed but I have yet to hear Deni (or any presidential candidate) explain in detail his program and what he is going to do for the country.

it’s to loot as much as possible. Not much to his plans I mean look what he did for PL

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
it’s to loot as much as possible. Not much to his plans I mean look what he did for PL
Talking out of your futo, what did he loot in PL? He’s the least corrupt leader anywhere who’s done well for himself as a businessman before becoming a politician. Deni in his 3yrs in power has put back tax payers money in building roads, bridges and government buildings. Cut down corruption and retrained/recruit PL soldiers. All done with Taxes collected in PL.

Som

VIP
Saaxiib, you're reading way too much into this.
Deni's supporters are almost exclusively Majeerteen. That is why they support him. They would have supported any other PL leader just as vociferously. Same way that MX support Farmaajo.
Somalis support their own, regardless of competence, over someone from a rival clan.
I personally don't blindly support Farmaajo, I criticize him a lot and praise him when he gets stuff right.
Unfortunately this is the huge problem of the somali people. Back in early days of kacaan Somalia had a healthier society. During pre 1977-78 kacaan there were MX who opposed Siad and Hawiye, Isaaq, MJs etc who supported him and it was mainly based out of politics and not qabil. Unfortunately both Siad and the opposition became obsessed with qabil in the Early 80s and started supporting people solely based on clan

Som

VIP
Saaxiib, you're reading way too much into this.
Deni's supporters are almost exclusively Majeerteen. That is why they support him. They would have supported any other PL leader just as vociferously. Same way that MX support Farmaajo.
Somalis support their own, regardless of competence, over someone from a rival clan.
Is it the same in Somaliland? When you have elections do most people vote candidates from their own clan ? Have you ever heard of landers who don't support politicians from their own clan because they disagree with them on policy?

Deni's administration's work is evident in the development section of this forum! We have ALL the receipts!

We post every single day about a project being implemented by his administration.
You can accuse him of certain political manoevres, but when it comes to development and security he is far more efficient than any man in the Somali peninsula.

Idk what's more funny. HG being the least voted or Farmajo being selected as VP lol. Keep up the good work Sspot community

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-151751.png
    Screenshot_20220308-151751.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 62
Is it the same in Somaliland? When you have elections do most people vote candidates from their own clan ? Have you ever heard of landers who don't support politicians from their own clan because they disagree with them on policy?
All Somalis think about clan interests first when it comes to politics, including Somaliland. The younger generations in both Somalia and Somaliland are probably less tied to their qabiil roots . However, even they are more overwhelmingly likely to identify with and support someone from their clan, regardless of policy or competence.

There are plenty of examples in Somaliland of people not voting for their clan member, which is a sign that things are heading in the right direction. Sometimes it is because they disagree with them on policy, but a lot of them times it is because they simply think someone else is a better leader. However, we are million miles away from that being the norm.

I personally don't blindly support Farmaajo, I criticize him a lot and praise him when he gets stuff right.
Unfortunately this is the huge problem of the somali people. Back in early days of kacaan Somalia had a healthier society. During pre 1977-78 kacaan there were MX who opposed Siad and Hawiye, Isaaq, MJs etc who supported him and it was mainly based out of politics and not qabil. Unfortunately both Siad and the opposition became obsessed with qabil in the Early 80s and started supporting people solely based on clan

The one thing I will praise Siad Barre's regime for is looking after orphans. I won't even voice my suspicions for why he did this, but as long as these babies were fed and looked after, I'll leave it there.

This year Election will be the most expensive election ever.

The bidding price will start from $50K per votes and it could go up to $100k per votes.

The chances Farmaajo will be re-elected again is very high 60%-65%.

If Deni runs for the seat - His chances of winning will probably 60%.

Jungle

VIP
Deni will be president threads again? Since bosaaso theres been less of these. Didnt he just cave in to that general who caused the chaos in bosaaaso? The guy was shitting himself in aden adde compound when xalane forced him and blackie to come to xamar last year around this time. He has a whole 1 hour interview crying about the experience.

Its clear he had nothing to do with the army doing all the work against shabaab in PL and they took no orders from him. How is he going to deal with this disoriented SNA?

What is Deni's program and vision for somalia ? All here is Deni will do this, Deni will do that etc.
Not trying to be confrontational but I never heard of his program.
How is he going to tackle Al shaydaan?
What is his foreign policy when it comes to Arab countries, Kenya, Ethiopia etc.
What is he going to do about Somaliland?
What is his program for the economy, education, healthcare etc.
What is he going to do about aid dependency?
There is none lol. The guy hasnt accomplished anything in PL besides causing instability.

Removing shabab should be priority and this guy has show no signs of being a strong leader imo.

Deni will be president threads again? Since bosaaso theres been less of these. Didnt he just cave in to that general who caused the chaos in bosaaaso? The guy was shitting himself in aden adde compound when xalane forced him and blackie to come to xamar last year around this time. He has a whole 1 hour interview crying about the experience.
Do you have a link to it? Not doubting it, I just haven't seen it yet.

Trending