• Farmajo lol

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Lander

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yeah they will vote for Deni because they see osman mahmoud are not like other MJS who are very united, we are very dividable as we saw in Bosaso issue between deni vs diyano n now my clan even called out Deni 4 the rigged bosaso mp elections and he tried to start an isim war in my clan. Deni is very good pick for non mjs as they pick n tear him apart to get their clan desires thru but im sorry to say to MJS this man will not be good for Puntland. This man will rehire all his dam jadiid pals thats how he will get 'qatar cash n dubai cash', mark my words. He will use dam jadiid to break up the qatar bloc in parliament. He will also guarantee musharixin n isimo of hawiyo a role in deciding the PM spot, he will tell them to go into a conference among themselves and who they want as PM.

He studied Islamic universities this man, he believes in muslim brotherhood nonsense. Mark what I say here and when I see MJ's cryin he is a sell out, next time listen to my wisdom.
President dani would be the greatest president somalia ever had 👈🏽 Mr atheist the only think u know and scream is bah dubeeys 😂🤣 aqilkaga bah dubeeys moye wax kale ma yaqano

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore yes he will be good president for Somalia not Puntland tho. This man waa aragti gaaban yahay(he will do anything for short-term interest and then he will change his mind later showing u he doesn't future proof anything he does), waa deg deg badan yahay(dadka lama tashado wuxu samaynayo), a leader is only as good as the team around him, and this man will select a team on 'relatives' not 'experience' following in farmajo tactics to surround himself with seedi ties.

But we shall see who is running in Somalia but so far he is the best candidate and also Kheyre.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Libaax-Joore yes he will be good president for Somalia not Puntland tho. This man waa aragti gaaban yahay(he will do anything for short-term interest and then he will change his mind later showing u he doesn't future proof anything he does), waa deg deg badan yahay(dadka lama tashado wuxu samaynayo), a leader is only as good as the team around him, and this man will select a team on 'relatives' not 'experience' following in farmajo tactics to surround himself with seedi ties.

But we shall see who is running in Somalia but so far he is the best candidate and also Kheyre.
Will see what he do but so far his 3 years in puntland wasn’t bad tayen iyo tigsi and plus last time osman mohamud was president 1967 it’s about time

The only thing I’ll agree with Osman regarding Deni is .

Deni will surround himself himself with Damul shaydaan .

I wish I could find the the video clips , where Deni openly admitted that Damul Jadid helped him to enter the politic and etc.

Damul shaydaan, Itihaad affiliated political groups are all toxic and corrupt.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

Will see what he do but so far his 3 years in puntland wasn’t bad tayen iyo tigsi and plus last time osman mohamud was president 1967
The only thing I’ll agree with Osman regarding Deni is .

Deni will surround himself himself with Damul shaydaan .

I wish I could find the the video clips , where Deni openly admitted that Damul Jadid helped him to enter the politic and etc.

Damul shaydaan, Itihaad affiliated political groups are all toxic and corrupt.
Nothimg wrong with that I believe Dani will be better president than that sob xarmaajo , president dani is self made self pay he start from the bottom look where he at now laandhere… dr osman aka mr bah dubeeys one minute his pro Dani next minute my mom is murusade wa nin walan

@Libaax-Joore president Deni Is a capable leader laakin hes against banadir state .
HAG trump card is Farmajos double
Xuseen-Xalane.jpg

This landheer from house cagdheers will punish the semi succesionists buntlanders :hemad:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Libaax-Joore president Deni Is a capable leader laakin hes against banadir state .
View attachment 216718
This landheer from house cagdheers will punish the semi succesionists buntlanders :hemad:
President dani will run for somalia president if he win congratulations if not life goes on for him 2nd thing why would dani go against banadir state what is there for him to loose gobolka banadir is already states look at the federal and states meeting banadir it’s always there with federal state… the only problem I have is a tiny gobolka would have 13mp well the biggest gobol bari will only have 3… that isn’t fair…. Let’s move the capital of somalia to xaafun I would be more than happy to have that…

President dani will run for somalia president if he win congratulations if not life goes on for him 2nd thing why would dani go against banadir state what is there for him to loose gobolka banadir is already states look at the federal and states meeting banadir it’s always there with federal state… the only problem I have is a tiny gobolka would have 13mp well the biggest gobol bari will only have 3… that isn’t fair…. Let’s move the capital of somalia to xaafun I would be more than happy to have that…

Tbh I dont mind the capital being moved as long as banadir state gets full statesmanship, mps and senators .
Is unfair for a large city like xamar to not able to vote for their own mayor and choose their own security.

View attachment 216718

The last time you guys brought in Farmaajo to destroy Puntland & Jubbaland, he turned into your worst nightmare. Now you want to bring a Farmaajo doppleganger and try again.

I look forward to Farmaajo kidnapping and impersonating him.

woman-pen.gif

Farmaajo: The Revenge of the Clown; coming to screens near you!

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 21.38.39.png

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Tbh I dont mind the capital being moved as long as banadir state gets full statesmanship, mps and senators .
Is unfair for a large city like xamar to not able to vote for their own mayor and choose their own security.
Well that is up to banadir people to decide but don’t say dani don’t want banadir state when last 2 president before xarmaajo were local guys why they didn’t recognize banaadir state 😂😂 if banadir state recognized us state 😂 khatuumo ,gedo, and makhir will want thier our own state

Well that is up to banadir people to decide but don’t say dani don’t want banadir state when last 2 president before xarmaajo were local guys why they didn’t recognize banaadir state 😂😂 if banadir state recognized us state 😂 khatuumo ,gedo, and makhir will want thier our own state

We should do the same thing and divide Puntland into three Federal gobols:

Puntland
PuntNearly
PuntNus

superfly-martin.gif

Som

VIP
Tells us something new sxb, we already know Farmaajo is defeated by Deni without much hustle.

✓ Deni has large portions of PL/JL/SL MPs on lock.

✓ Boqor Deni has the cash in suitcases ready as well (UAE Dirhams)

✓A proven track record and karti iyo waxqabad

✓ Deni has the support of Somalis around the world

✓ Has real goals and what he will do as a president in the next five years unlike Farmaajo who copy paste his.

President Deni will safe Somalia from Kacaanists and dictatorship and back on track.:salute:
What is Deni's program and vision for somalia ? All here is Deni will do this, Deni will do that etc.
Not trying to be confrontational but I never heard of his program.
How is he going to tackle Al shaydaan?
What is his foreign policy when it comes to Arab countries, Kenya, Ethiopia etc.
What is he going to do about Somaliland?
What is his program for the economy, education, healthcare etc.
What is he going to do about aid dependency?

Som

VIP
Watch the the so called wadanis disappear and become overnight mucarads if the squatter gets evicted.
I'm a wadani. If Deni solves the problems of Somalia i will support him and i say this as a MX guy with kacaanist leanings.
I'd support any somali politician who works for the benefit of the somali nation.
On the other hand the average user on sspot only bases his support on clan allegiance

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I'm a wadani. If Deni solves the problems of Somalia i will support him and i say this as a MX guy with kacaanist leanings.
I'd support any somali politician who works for the benefit of the somali nation.
On the other hand the average user on sspot only bases his support on clan allegiance
Dani inshallah will tackle all those problem u post unlike xarmaajo dani isnt power hungry the 3 years he was puntland president he did a lot
096CA08F-DD32-408F-A9B1-DE2876D546F9.jpeg

Sh shareef got the government out of transition HSM build GM,sws and hirshabelleh in a rush and didnt have enough time to build a banadir state besides HSM Pms didnt want a SSC state because they reqonize ssc as part of puntland .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A man who couldn't resolve his own subclan issues in Bosaso has no right to compete for the upper echelons of power. He will lose again and UAE will finally move on to SL permanently as they wont waste their pennies on a failing aspirant.

How is he going to that? Maybe I'm uninformed but I have yet to hear Deni (or any presidential candidate) explain in detail his program and what he is going to do for the country.
Saaxiib, you're reading way too much into this.
Deni's supporters are almost exclusively Majeerteen. That is why they support him. They would have supported any other PL leader just as vociferously. Same way that MX support Farmaajo.
Somalis support their own, regardless of competence, over someone from a rival clan.

Trending