Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Lander

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tells us something new sxb, we already know Farmaajo is defeated by Deni without much hustle.

✓ Deni has large portions of PL/JL/SL MPs on lock.

✓ Boqor Deni has the cash in suitcases ready as well (UAE Dirhams)

✓A proven track record and karti iyo waxqabad

✓ Deni has the support of Somalis around the world

✓ Has real goals and what he will do as a president in the next five years unlike Farmaajo who copy paste his.

President Deni will safe Somalia from Kacaanists and dictatorship and back on track.:salute:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Shariif or Waare as Prime Minister.

Personally, I don't want Deni to leave Puntland. Villa Somalia is a trap, I don't trust those colonisers in Halane or the Carabs who control Somalia openly.

We have to send a Puntite to Villa Somalia either it is Deni or completely someone else, fallowing the 4.5 clan sharing model in Somalia it is MJ-Abgaal turn for the throne.

If we manage to reclaim our seat at Villa Somalia we can bring more development/aid to Puntlad unlike now where Farmajo's admin completely blocked most of our share of IC money.

Ina adeer, we can't have Puntland aliented any more years than this, we also don't need to be fighting the central government if we have Puntites in charge there, trust me, we don't want to end up like Somaliland's with zero developments.

Deni has stolen 60 seats . He will probably buy another 30.
First round 90 votes for Deni
Farmaajo 80-90 votes .

The second round and or the third round it could go either way.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Let’s debate who should we make Prime Minister?
Hussein aidid if he abandons the USC ideology that it was a successful rebel group that brought peace on the contrary but he is more qualified since rooble already has shown so many times that he is corrupt and lost the confidence of the Somali people long ago only qabiilists who are after money support him

Hussein aidid if he abandons the USC ideology that it was a successful rebel group that brought peace on the contrary but he is more qualified since rooble already has shown so many times that he is corrupt and lost the confidence of the Somali people long ago only qabiilists who are after money support him
Rooble was a drug dealer in sweden reports says

which 60 seats?
Puntland 37 Southwest 69 Jubbaland 43 Hirshabelle 38 Galmudug 37 Somaliland 46 Banadir 5=275 Mps

upper house 11 for Puntland
Upper house 8 for Jubbaland

37 MPs + 8+11 senators that’s a guaranteed = 56 votes.
+ he has deals with Madoobe.
Potential 27 Mps from Kismaayo. Then you have 16 seats in Garbaharey they want to steal.

Even the veteran old guard Jurile lost his senate seat, that tell you a lot. Deni is on fire

cumar cabdirashid even complained about the corruption process of stealing the seats.

we shall see, nothing is guaranteed it’s all based on trust and it’s up to the MPs to choose who they want to vote for. No one is putting a gun into their head

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
  1. Oil is nearing 120 dollars a barrel. We need a favorable government so we can start exploring and drilling again.
  2. We need an equitable share of development and infrastructure aid.
  3. A federal constitution, electoral system, power and resource sharing agreements because that kind of legal ambiguity is keeping away large multinationals.
This is not about Deni winning, but Farmaajo losing. If he loses, it's goodnight to N&N because their favored system of FPTP will be replaced with the fairer proportional representation where they stand no chance. We can then focus on serious economic development without hindrance.

The squatter clown will bring back money from his masters, so don't count him out just yet.
From experience we already know that Kacaanists believe in life-long dictatorships.

20220307_012423.jpg

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck to mr deni, I think he will make a good leader if Farmajo doesn’t come back :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah they will vote for Deni because they see osman mahmoud are not like other MJS who are very united, we are very dividable as we saw in Bosaso issue between deni vs diyano n now my clan even called out Deni 4 the rigged bosaso mp elections and he tried to start an isim war in my clan. Deni is very good pick for non mjs as they pick n tear him apart to get their clan desires thru but im sorry to say to MJS this man will not be good for Puntland. This man will rehire all his dam jadiid pals thats how he will get 'qatar cash n dubai cash', mark my words. He will use dam jadiid to break up the qatar bloc in parliament. He will also guarantee musharixin n isimo of hawiyo a role in deciding the PM spot, he will tell them to go into a conference among themselves and who they want as PM.

He studied Islamic universities this man, he believes in muslim brotherhood nonsense. Mark what I say here and when I see MJ's cryin he is a sell out, next time listen to my wisdom.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts