The Oromia militia called Qeerroo who have been attacking Somalis in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb don't mind these Naago, everyone under the blue sky knows that mjs are feminine bunch, we know them well, they are all talk with no substances when it comes to action.

They scream with faan only to be slapped hard by us HG, and they will cower under the bed begging for mercy and leniency.
Only time HG win anything is by attacking civilians or using traitors on the inside. Its why it took only Majeerteen recognizing Ali Mahdi as president to get you to destroy the very capital you fought Siad for. HG are weak minded fools who only know violence but not how to rule.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sxb don't mind these Naago, everyone under the blue sky knows that mjs are feminine bunch, we know them well, they are all talk with no substances when it comes to action.

They scream with faan only to be slapped hard by us HG, and they will cower under the bed begging for mercy and leniency.

Exactly, plus sxb, once you karbash MJ's they resort to slandering without bringing evidence. They keep accusing me of something but I'm telling them your only evidence is Kaleel but they keep ignoring it because they don't like the truth to be spit.

Only time HG win anything is by attacking civilians or using traitors on the inside. Its why it took only Majeerteen recognizing Ali Mahdi as president to get you to destroy the very capital you fought Siad for. HG are weak minded fools who only know violence but not how to rule.

Don't even try and deny history. My parents told me how tall got raped by HG.

Don't even try it Young Libaax

I'm lost bruh. :pachah1:
This is what I thought it @Wei meant

Etymology
A reference to U.S. President Richard Nixon's 1972 establishment of direct diplomatic relations with, and personal visit to, the People's Republic of China. Nixon's unyielding opposition to Communism had been well-known.

Proverb
only Nixon could go to China

1. Only a politician or leader with an impeccablereputation of upholding particular political values could perform an action in seeming defiance of them without jeopardizing his support or credibility.
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/only_Nixon_could_go_to_China

Don't even try and deny history. My parents told me how tall got raped by HG.

Don't even try it Young Libaax
They attacked Darod civilians in Xamar and Gaalkacyo (which they lived in). It was literally Darods waking up at night to their own neighbours killing them not an actual fight. When the SSDF went up against the USC Aideed was quick to make a treaty and Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) in his naivety invited them back in the sakes of reconciliation. Whenever its a fair fight HG lose, they are ruthless in only attacking civilians. However is it not the truth that they destroyed their own lands while the Northeast aka Puntland absolutely thrived.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Can you please stop tagging my name for no reason? You have no proof I am him unless you contact with Kaleel and so far you didn't so everything you said is nonsensical and absurd.
"Please" :mjlol::mjlol:
f*ck you @Factz ... You're a multinicker and certified HOMO. :damn::damn:

@Karim

Keep calling me Facts when you can't handle FKD. You can ask any of the moderators. It doesn't take a lot to verify.

But you've been running away all day and avoiding my questions which led to you getting raped savagely:chrisfreshhah::hemad:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Please" :mjlol::mjlol:
f*ck you @Factz ... You're a multinicker and certified HOMO. :damn::damn:

If I'm a multinicker why don't you contact with Kaleel because right now you have no proof? SS anything I said on my account since this is my only account.

I'm afraid you can't so quit lying you compulsive lying Madowteen. :francis:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This is what I thought it @Wei meant

Etymology
A reference to U.S. President Richard Nixon's 1972 establishment of direct diplomatic relations with, and personal visit to, the People's Republic of China. Nixon's unyielding opposition to Communism had been well-known.

Proverb
only Nixon could go to China

1. Only a politician or leader with an impeccablereputation of upholding particular political values could perform an action in seeming defiance of them without jeopardizing his support or credibility.
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/only_Nixon_could_go_to_China

Yup. Guess we're both nerds. I think @Wei's joke may be a rap reference or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.