The Oromia militia called Qeerroo who have been attacking Somalis in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
War @Cumar i told you to get off this fuckin forum you basemebt dweller. Fake ass sheegad. @Factz I go to sleep and i see this fucker quoting me, and is online for 8 hours straight.lol.
:chrisfreshhah:
@Cumar i dont know why you keep this HA discussion alive, its done warya, all the evidences are clear you're not HA!! No HA member fuxks with you because they have seen your sheegad ways you fucking fraud.
It even got more evident when you had to call for mj backup against an HA. You got really brave when you had 2 mj niggas behind your back, but was all meek when it was just me and you yesterday.
Now if it really is a lie, why would me @draco @Factz @waraabe @Futurist all be claiming that you're a sheegad, ut must be true.
You are absolutely deranged, going on for 20 pages, get a life you fraud, dont u ever get tired of all the sheegadnimo.
Its done warya, there is no more back and forth, not 1 HA fucks with you, and you dont have to put in 20 pages just to protect a lie you fucking fraud.

I didn't get a notification when you tagged me here. Weird.

I ain't the one tagging six niggas for backup, calling others meek is a bit rich coming from a nigga like yourself. If I want to insult you I just openly tag you and do it to your face I don't need others to help me out.

Tbh I can't be arsed to read paragraphs upon paragraphs of your nonsensical dribble. I am not the one who stayed up all night to argue on a forum. It is 5 am in Toronto, I suggest you get some shut eye little nigga. Maybe this shit u call music will help kkk :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I didn't get a notification when you tagged me here. Weird.

I ain't the one tagging six niggas for backup, calling others meek is a bit rich coming from a nigga like yourself. If I want to insult you I just openly tag you and do it to your face I don't need others to help me out.

Tbh I can't be arsed to read paragraphs upon paragraphs of your nonsensical dribble. I am not the one who stayed up all night to argue on a forum. It is 5 am in Toronto, I suggest you get some shut eye little nigga. Maybe this shit u call music will help kkk :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yeah go to sleep sxb with your meek fruity ass, i done told you there isn't gonna be no more back and forth between me and you sxb, take your L and claim your true clan.

Cumar

VIP
Yeah go to sleep sxb with your meek fruity ass, i done told you there isn't gonna be no more back and forth between me and you sxb, take your L and claim your true clan.

If I trigger you that much, block me sxb. :manny:

I ain't censoring my jokes for anyone and certainly not some newbie:comeon:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
:lolbron:
If I trigger you that much, block me sxb. :manny:

I ain't censoring my jokes for anyone and certainly not some newbie:comeon:

You think im emotional enough to take your petty responses as blocking reasons, i aint a made nigga like you
:mjlol:
your really brave on a internet forum, but i bet you're probably a meek ass, fruity, secretly gay basementdweller

Cumar

VIP
:lolbron:

You think im emotional enough to take your petty responses as blocking reasons, i aint a made nigga like you
:mjlol:
your really brave on a internet forum, but i bet you're probably a meek ass, fruity, secretly gay basementdweller

Make up your mind little nigga, first you said you ain't wanna go back and forth with me, so I gave you an option to not see my posts. I will continue to openly tag you and roast you, there ain't shit u can do about it unless you block me kkk. :pachah1:

@anonimo you need to stick to well grounded facts. I have never heard of a Harti living amongst the Oromo. The only thing that comes to mind are the few families that went there with the sayid. Meanwhile entire Dir clans speak Oromo and probably are autosomally Oromo. Gurgura, Bursuuk, Akishe, Guure etc are Oromized Dir. I can gurantee you the OLF is coming after Qarsaduula etc... and no Darood Liyu Police is coming to the rescue. The Geri who are fighting for their survival deserve help, not some half omotic Dir.

:susp:

oh believe me geri koombe is getting help from liyu police and Ogaden in general, Iley gave them weapons,

in fact a lot of the fighting is happening between oromo and geri and the oromo are using oromised Dir clans

anywhere you find Mohamed Zubeer you have geri koombe,

in jubbaland, in DDSI , in NFD if yuo see a mohamed zubeer, there is geri and reer aw hassan -though tyhe latetr is not darood they have a very good relations with OGaden ever since Ugaas Warfa in 1740s told them read quran for my kids and i will give you land, this is why liyu police karbashed hawadley so badley in hiraan when they attacked reer aw hassan,

i have never seen geri live with anyone other than Majerteens and Moahmed zubeer, 80% of geri live with Mohamed Zubeer and Jidwaq Absame

these half confused somalis tried it on geri, liyu police had to get involved,

you see, geri live on the border between Nogob and Jigjiga - next to the most extreme north eastern romo border with Abame and Dirs and hararis meeting on the border,

geri, or to be exact, abyoonis sub clan (one of the 4 wifes my dad has) never had any issues until oromised fake somalis and oromo hordes tried on them,

for moment, they genuinle forgot geri would be backed up by Ogaden and Jidwaq with no questions asked,

oh believe me geri koombe is getting help from liyu police and Ogaden in general, Iley gave them weapons,

in fact a lot of the fighting is happening between oromo and geri and the oromo are using oromised Dir clans

anywhere you find Mohamed Zubeer you have geri koombe,

in jubbaland, in DDSI , in NFD if yuo see a mohamed zubeer, there is geri and reer aw hassan -though tyhe latetr is not darood they have a very good relations with OGaden ever since Ugaas Warfa in 1740s told them read quran for my kids and i will give you land, this is why liyu police karbashed hawadley so badley in hiraan when they attacked reer aw hassan,

i have never seen geri live with anyone other than Majerteens and Moahmed zubeer, 80% of geri live with Mohamed Zubeer and Jidwaq Absame

these half confused somalis tried it on geri, liyu police had to get involved,

you see, geri live on the border between Nogob and Jigjiga - next to the most extreme north eastern romo border with Abame and Dirs and hararis meeting on the border,

geri, or to be exact, abyoonis sub clan (one of the 4 wifes my dad has) never had any issues until oromised fake somalis and oromo hordes tried on them,

for moment, they genuinle forgot geri would be backed up by Ogaden and Jidwaq with no questions asked,

Dirs use you as a in K5. Your a slave of Tigre. Remember your place you adoon Caghdheer. The only good thing you do is kiss the hands of your masters whether Amhara, Tigre or anyone else.

wht has darood (Ogaden ) done,

let me see,

i will not attack dir, i have nothing against dir, i prefer a good relation with Ciise since we share DDSI

darood (Ogaden to be exact) was expanding and conquering lands nd went as far as Girgiri, crossed the river tana by 1840s, took jubbaland 200 years before somalia was created gobbeling up bantu pagan races,

went to war against the axmaar and oromo for 700 years until they used gaalo to gain power in 20th century,

the Sayid was the only somali offered his own kingdom and refused,

we fough the british and italians in far and wide like mount kenya (sultan osman Geele) , jubbaland, sultan Ahmed Magan, northern somalia sayid, Bardeere in 1905-1922 Ugaas Abdirahman Mursal (cawlyahan)

single handedly Oagden and thus darood own land bigegr than the whoe of somali peninsuila,

Ogaden is half od somali and yet these somalis claim to be landeer against darood,

dont yall know maths?

if a sub group makes up 50% of the whole groups combined naturally that group will be the majorty,

like i said, i am in a unique position, i have to get along with marehan in jubbaland, with ciise in DDSI, with oromo and habashi in the big game of Ethiopia, with kukuye in kenya and a manor of all other races simply because of our large borders,

i wish the best for our dir brothers, i hope they will defeat the oromo and will stop being sucked in,

ignore the hatters, Ogaden wants to work with yall, specially the landeer ciise as they are the kings of dir and most numerous of the dir nation,

ethiopia is bruning, ciise but down the little boys game and play the bigger picture game with me in ethiopia,

there i a looming war, oromo is waking up and never be little a man as stupid like some somalis call oromo here, they dont know them like the Oagdens know them, they only lack cohenrecne and once they get it by god be ready,

depsite their numbers they have alot of weaknesses , leave that to us to do the job, but ethiopia is burning and i would like to see a united ciise with Ogaden like they always have,

ocne we have Oagdeniya back as a nation insha Allah we can discuss ciisstan nation, take the colonial subjects like idoor if you wish and use them as you wish, take shanilley afterwars and join djabouti if yall want,

peace

Teeri, King of The Custic Ogaden Race,

Dirs use you as a in K5. Your a slave of Tigre. Remember your place you adoon Caghdheer. The only good thing you do is kiss the hands of your masters whether Amhara, Tigre or anyone else.
You trying so hard to put on shoes that does not fit you, since when was the last time gadabuursi ever picked arms and fought?

sultan wabar?
1529768125522047.gif

:dead:

You trying so hard to put on shoes that does not fit you, since when was the last time gadabuursi ever picked arms and fought?

sultan wabar?
1529768125522047.gif

:dead:

I actually have nothing against Ogadens. We are both very close. Ignore the angry statement. Terri keeps on insulting us.

The only Darod I detest are those MJ fulays.

I actually have nothing against Ogadens. We are both very close. Ignore the angry statement. Terri keeps on insulting us.

The only Darod I detest are those MJ fulays.

i never insulted you Ugaas, but if you feel so i am sorry,

i have nothing against dir, read my last post several minutes ago, i praised them as a good ally,

i do not care for darood or this or that, my first interest is to Ogden race,

i never insulted you Ugaas, but if you feel so i am sorry,

i have nothing against dir, read my last post several minutes ago, i praised them as a good ally,

i do not care for darood or this or that, my first interest is to Ogden race,

Thank you.

May God bless the great Ogaden Absame Nation

Ameen

The opposite is true and your lying. Where are all the HG's. Your getting brave. Reality was Aidid and the Sacad massacred you in Galkacyo and a year later they allowed you to come back.

@XaajiXumbo
@SomaliWadaniSoldier

Caydiid did not butcher a Darod clan more then he did MJ but first thing Abdullahi Yusuf when he was released from alambaqo was go fly to Caydiid in Xamar like a bride and sign a loser's peace when he should have been planning revenge for 500 men gunned down in a single day. :icon lol:

Caydiid did not butcher a Darod clan more then he did MJ but first thing Abdullahi Yusuf when he was released from alambaqo was go fly to Caydiid in Xamar like a bride and sign a loser's peace when he should have been planning revenge for 500 men gunned down in a single day. :icon lol:

Mash'allah

May Allah reward the HG Mujahedeen. Wallahi all Somalis will remember them as those who cleansed Somalia from filth.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Has MJ ever fought HG 1 v 1 in the modern day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending