The biggest threat to Somalinimo...

I know a family in bale who are of baalcaad origins but claim oromo do they live in oromia or Somali region this clan
I have never heard of a Baalcad man claiming Oromo I think you’re mistaking them for baadicade who are of hawiye origins even if they claimed Baalcad they could be sheegato liars there’s no Absame subclan that live in Oromia Baalcad live in areas near Jigjiga with their Absame brothers like Abaasguul and Bartire they live no where near Bale also they live in areas near Kismaayo. See the map below it’s after we expanded.
IMG_1676.jpeg

Guji and Borena was Somali?
No but they expanded there. Gurre, Degodia, Ajuuraan and Karanle live there. We have large farms in Negeyle. Here is road trip from Negeyle to Qarsadulla by a Karanle Tiktoker. You will see more videos on his channel with lush green valleys, waterfalls, coffee plantations etc

I have never heard of a Baalcad man claiming Oromo I think you’re mistaking them for baadicade who are of hawiye origins even if they claimed Baalcad they could be sheegato liars there’s no Absame subclan that live in Oromia Baalcad live in areas near Jigjiga with their Absame brothers like Abaasguul and Bartire they also live in areas near Kismaayo. See the map below it’s after we expanded.
View attachment 320979

Bruh you must be young πŸ˜‚.

Post in thread 'Balcad Absame jaarso Sultan inaugurated in Jigjiga'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...an-inaugurated-in-jigjiga.155264/post-3800800

I’m not young I’m just surprised that for the first time I’m discovering some ceeb in our history this is abnormally strange to me.

from that thread
View attachment 321009

And as usual I find no ceeb in our history.

From the thread
Surre Baalcad has unfortunately been assimilated with the Oromos a long time ago. I believe the branch of Baalcad the jaarso are claiming may have come from here

There is no shame in this. Abiy Ahmed your president the Oromo runs Ethiopia including K5.

From the thread

There is no shame in this. Abiy Ahmed your president the Oromo runs Ethiopia including K5.
I’ve recently read of an old article about a brutal battle between Jidwaaq and the Abyssinian army (who outnumbered them heavily btw) on Facebook this is just one of many battles Absame Jidwaaq Weyteen participated in. A lot of children would become orphans due to such battles and would be adopted by neighbouring clans it’s not impossible that there is little isbahaysi between a tiny subclan of Absame and Oromo. And it’s not Baalcad Absame that claim them it’s jaarso that claim Baalcad. Indeed it is a tragedy but I must admit they’re still better off compared to your ********* who have been assimilated in great numbers. I don’t really blame Jaarso or any other laangaab that claim Ogaden/Absame I myself would be a sheegato if I wasn’t Ogaden/Absame

I’ve recently read of an old article about a brutal battle between Jidwaaq and the Abyssinian army (who outnumbered them heavily btw) on Facebook this is just one of many battles Absame Jidwaaq Weyteen participated in. A lot of children would become orphans due to such battles and would be adopted by neighbouring clans it’s not impossible that there is little isbahaysi between a tiny subclan of Absame and Oromo. And it’s not Baalcad Absame that claim them it’s jaarso that claim Baalcad. Indeed it is a tragedy but I must admit they’re still better off compared to your ********* who have been assimilated in great numbers. I don’t really blame Jaarso or any other laangaab that claim Ogaden/Absame I myself would be a sheegato if I wasn’t Ogaden.

Baabili Hawiye are fully Somali Alxamdulilah. We are too large to be assimilated.

I have never heard of a Baalcad man claiming Oromo I think you’re mistaking them for baadicade who are of hawiye origins even if they claimed Baalcad they could be sheegato liars there’s no Absame subclan that live in Oromia Baalcad live in areas near Jigjiga with their Absame brothers like Abaasguul and Bartire they live no where near Bale also they live in areas near Kismaayo. See the map below it’s after we expanded.
View attachment 320979
The family are apart of the ruling arsi family in the rayitu clan they’re under a family of ugaas nur origins called Warra/reer daadhi

Only small parts in east hararghe and Bale but majority are oromos
The Somalis in hararghe claim oromo and have disowned somalis
It is these old people that Somalis back home look up to and respect that are leading (or lead) us to the downfall. And from Islamic perspective, what they are doing is not permissible, changing your known lineage is not allowed.

@THRESH read the new edit because in the first one it seemed as if I was accusing them of not practicing Islam, I didn’t mean that I just worded it wrongly, I don’t want any sins over that lol.

It is these old people that Somalis back home look up to and respect that are leading (or lead) us to the downfall. And from Islamic perspective, what they are doing is not permissible, changing your known lineage is not allowed.
Do you know why they are claiming oromo over Somali? The ogaden treated them like 2nd class citizens in the Somali region so in the early 2000s they voted to join oromia because there at least they would be treated better.

The family are apart of the ruling arsi family in the rayitu clan they’re under a family of ugaas nur origins called Warra/reer daadhi

Wait so the current Oromo Arsi rulers are of Somali origin? From what clan wdym by Ugaas Nur?

Nice to see people realising how much land Somalis are missing on this thread.

Wait so the current Oromo Arsi rulers are of Somali origin? From what clan wdym by Ugaas Nur?

Nice to see people realising how much land Somalis are missing on this thread.
He is on about Rayitu who have a sub sect which is two branches hawiye and another which is a mix of Ogaden and ashraf

Do you know why they are claiming oromo over Somali? The ogaden treated them like 2nd class citizens in the Somali region so in the early 2000s they voted to join oromia because there at least they would be treated better.
Oh I didn’t know this, but not surprised we are our own enemy. Do they actually claim Oromo lineage irl? Is it just them or are there any other clans that do the same?

Trending