Oromumma or oromo nationalism is the biggest threat to somalinimo. How you may ask? Because this ideology, unlike somalinimo maintains that oromos wether christian, muslim or waaqist are closer to one another than any outsiders. This means that Oromo Muslims who support this believe that oromumma is more important than Islam. Once these guys are finished butchering Amharas we're next on the chopping block

Hence why I suggest that as Somalis we should plant the seeds for an Oromo Civil war; east oromia vs west.
I still got no idea how this could be pulled off so I would love to hear your suggestions.
1200px-Map_of_zones_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Oromumma or oromo nationalism is the biggest threat to somalinimo. How you may ask? Because this ideology, unlike somalinimo maintains that oromos wether christian, muslim or waaqist are closer to one another than any outsiders. This means that Oromo Muslims who support this believe that oromumma is more important than Islam.

Hence why I suggest that as Somalis we should plant the seeds for an Oromo Civil war; east oromia vs west.
I still got bo idea how this could be pulled off so I would love to hear your suggestions.
View attachment 320930
Somalis are Africans we Africans donโ€™t deal with clever manipulation tactics and all that European stuff,for us its guns and spears

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis can't seem to see looming threats due to their own petty and very pathetic issues. It's safe to say that by the time people notice it might very well be too late. We are in desperate need of a educated and forward thinking leader asap. These old men have done nothing for us yet people will defend them because the share some common ancestor. May Allah guide us.

Them being united despite their religion is a good thing, i'm happy for them. And 99% of the time they expanded it was because somalis joined them, as long as we suffer from the 68 iq malaise we deserve to not just be conquered but also beaten and humiliated.

Somalis can't seem to see looming threats due to their own petty and very pathetic issues. It's safe to say that by the time people notice it might very well be too late. We are in desperate need of a educated and forward thinking leader asap. These old men have done nothing for us yet people will defend them because the share some common ancestor. May Allah guide us.
Waa ikan Ina adeer hogaankii soomalida horumarinlahaa

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
Sow division and enmity between the oromo muslims and Christians. Tailor propaganda to each one of them to make them enemies. Fund proxy war on both sides. Religious causes always create more traction than ethnic causes. Launch 1977 2.0 and bam:shaq:

Waa ikan Ina adeer hogaankii soomalida horumarinlahaa
Who's stopping somalis from progressing other than other somalis? I get you want to fabricate a common enemy to unite somalis but it wont work long term. Who destroyed xamar and kept the south in shit for decades, seeking secession? clan violence in dds that impacted almost every community? cant even have peace in the west because of snitches and charlatans.
A somalis biggest enemy will always be another somali.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Who's stopping somalis from progressing other than other somalis? I get you want to fabricate a common enemy to unite somalis but it wont work long term. Who destroyed xamar and kept the south in shit for decades, seeking secession? clan violence in dds that impacted almost every community? cant even have peace in the west because of snitches and charlatans.
Brutal but true. We're living in a era of humiliation, perhaps they'll look back on this time as a example of what not to be.

Oromomuma is basically oromo fascism. I am not trying to fabricate an enemy akhi these oromos are about to go Austrian painter style if not stopped

Oromumma or oromo nationalism is the biggest threat to somalinimo. How you may ask? Because this ideology, unlike somalinimo maintains that oromos wether christian, muslim or waaqist are closer to one another than any outsiders. This means that Oromo Muslims who support this believe that oromumma is more important than Islam. Once these guys are finished butchering Amharas we're next on the chopping block

I still got no idea how this could be pulled off so I would love to hear your suggestions.
View attachment 320930
Is this a correct map of the Somali region? It is said that there is a lot of territory that we have lost because of them

Is this a correct map of the Somali region? It is said that there is a lot of territory that we have lost because of them
Yes this is the most recent map of ethiopia with 12 regions. Entire eastern oromia have the potential to become our allies if we can make them turn against the Christians oromos in western ethiopia

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Oromomuma is basically oromo fascism. I am not trying to fabricate an enemy akhi these oromos are about to go Austrian painter style if not stopped
The issue is trying to get those back home to understand that. Most dont care about anything beyond their tuulo and won't care till the enemy is knocking at their door. Martin Niemรถller's poem "first they came..." fits here, no one will speak out when it's a rival qabil land but soon they'll be no one to act to protect them.

Lets suppose this threat is real, and oromos do have serious designs on our land. In that case what can we do? do you see somalis uniting? We havent done so yet and its pretty rock **** bottom bad right now, why waste energy worrying about someone that doesn't care first thing to help themselves and make serious changes. It's a waste of time and energy.

The issue is trying to get those back home to understand that. Most dont care about anything beyond their tuulo and won't care till the enemy is knocking at their door. Martin Niemรถller's poem "first they came..." fits here, no one will speak out when it's a rival qabil land but soon they'll be no one to act to protect them.

Nothing some good documentaries in af Somali can't solve. Raising more awareness and campaigns will be enough I believe

ู†ุนู… ู‡ุฐู‡ ู‡ูŠ ุฃุญุฏุซ ุฎุฑูŠุทุฉ ู„ุฅุซูŠูˆุจูŠุง ู…ุน 12 ู…ู†ุทู‚ุฉ. ู„ุฏู‰ ุฃูˆุฑูˆู…ูŠุง ุงู„ุดุฑู‚ูŠุฉ ุจุฃูƒู…ู„ู‡ุง ุงู„ู‚ุฏุฑุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู† ุชุตุจุญ ุญู„ูุงุก ู„ู†ุง ุฅุฐุง ุชู…ูƒู†ุง ู…ู† ุฌุนู„ู‡ู… ูŠู†ู‚ู„ุจูˆู† ุถุฏ ุงู„ุฃูˆุฑูˆู…ูˆ ุงู„ู…ุณูŠุญูŠูŠู† ููŠ ุบุฑุจ ุฅุซูŠูˆุจูŠุง
I honestly doubt, are you sure we don't own these lands? Their expansion is truly frightening, and yet we have a president who tells the media that Ethiopia is a โ€œbrother.โ€
IMG_1091.jpeg

Mein Bruder do you realize we are in the same situation as France in ww2 with an aggressive fascist neighbor
Some subclans side with the Oromos over other Somali clans whom I wonโ€™t name. It doesnโ€™t matter if we had an aggressive neighbor, we were never a unified race and wonโ€™t be, ever.

Trending