Wait so the current Oromo Arsi rulers are of Somali origin? From what clan wdym by Ugaas Nur?

Nice to see people realising how much land Somalis are missing on this thread.
A family of ugaas nuur origin who got assimilated are the ugaas/Qallu of the rayitu clan not all arsi but their forefather was captured in a raid to dhanaan which is the Somali region so they arenโ€™t natives of bale. Ugaas nuur are Mohamed Subeer Ogadeen

There are others but @Step a side and @Daadhi Tarree are somalis from oromia so they are more knowledgeable about this than me
Oh I didnโ€™t know this, but not surprised we are our own enemy. Do they actually claim Oromo lineage irl? Is it just them or are there any other clans that do the same?

Iโ€™m Karanle (Murusade) from Mogadishu. Karanle live everywhere from the Awash to Jubaland and Bay & Bakool and from Galmudug to Negeyle and Sidame. We did loose one of our cities to Oromia. The referendum vote in the 2000s was impacted by the vote of some larger jaarso bordering us to join Oromia which included parts of karanle land in Erer Babile,

We had our own party called DUP since 1983 and we joined the first parliament in the region in 1991, there was a popular coalition that some ONLF joined and the divisions over time that were even more complex forced Addis Ababa to create this puppet jigjiga regime that is closer to it and takes direct orders, it is one of the least independent states in Ethiopia, Abdi Iley was overthrown in a few days and incarcerated compare that to Tigray Oromia and Amhara, they can atleast leave the country and lobby but the Jigjiga regime has no credibility for anyone worthy of their salt to defend it.

Babile and Mieso act as both shared cities and districts, for a short brief. conflict with Oromo started after 1991 Derg collapse, prior to 1991 during Derg and Selassie times Hawiye, Oromos and Somalis worked together as WSLF and SALF, after 1991 ethnic federalism was founded and 9 parties were created, hawiye were mainly part of DUP which merged with ESDL which was like a shadow Irir party of several groups, ESDL stands for Ethiopian Somali Democratic League and called "Leego" in short, it was quite influential in the first four years after Derg collapse because it won majority seats after some ONLF didn't participate in elections, then gradual wider conflict with Oromo and Afar erode the unity and party progress,Hawiye kept their militia from WSLF Ahmed Gurey Front days under the new ESDL/DUP banner, conflict ranged from low volume in the early 90s, to skirmishes in the late 90s before reaching its peak in 2004 with hundreds of houses getting burnt and dozens of federal police and people killed

I have never heard of a Baalcad man claiming Oromo I think youโ€™re mistaking them for baadicade who are of hawiye origins even if they claimed Baalcad they could be sheegato liars thereโ€™s no Absame subclan that live in Oromia Baalcad live in areas near Jigjiga with their Absame brothers like Abaasguul and Bartire they live no where near Bale also they live in areas near Kismaayo. See the map below itโ€™s after we expanded.
View attachment 320979

A large portion of the Jarso clan is Balโ€™ad absame under โ€œWarra Balโ€™adโ€. They also have Jidwaaq amongst them and within the Noole. I think quietly, the majority of Somalis assimilated that are not known like Haiwye of Babille or Gurgura etc come from Absame clans, mainly jidwaaq and Balโ€™ad.

IMG_1778.jpg

@Daadhi Tarree This is after gaalo-madow wars, Look at this map bro, just look at how how Maqabul (who live in Doolo) and Talomooge (who live Godey are bordering Harti and Bartire who live in Jigjiga you have Mohamed Zubeir chilling in Afmadu. After this we gained about 565,719 km2 this is bigger than Morocco and Yemen gaalo-madow wars had a great ending walahi

Trending

Latest posts