Sudanse Girl talks about her Racist Experience in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't much of a reach. Arah culture dominates and ecompasses every land it touches.
Can you believe that Syria, Lebanon and Iran used to be ancient empires with a completely unique culture and Identity?
Same with North Africa. These countries used to be prospering empires whilst the bedouins were living in huts in the desert.
Look at them now :snoop:
However I think the fact that Somalia resisted this despite the proximity to ME says something.
Even if we all speak Arabic as a 2nd lang I still don't think the Culture will dominate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aslong as arabs stay out of Somalia it should be fine.
For some reason Somali girls here would do anything to marry an Arab guy:mjkkk:
If you let an Arab in he'll find 4 Somali wives within a week.
50 years down the line 50% of Somalis will be half arab :snoop: bye bye somalia hello the arab republic of somalia!

We'll just do what Arab countries do; refuse them and their children citizenship.

Names have been Arabized for long time it's nothing new

Muslim names are understandable, it's the obscure random arab names that piss me off.

We'll just do what Arab countries do; refuse them and their children citizenship.

Muslim names are understandable, it's the obscure random arab names that piss me off.
I don't think there is an Arab country that refuses half Somali citizenship

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Then we should do that too also we should have a Somali language test so that no dhaqan celis gains citizenship

Absolutely.

A lot of these race traitors and their mutts will be going back home empty handed.

:umad:

Aslong as arabs stay out of Somalia it should be fine.
For some reason Somali girls here would do anything to marry an Arab guy:mjkkk:
If you let an Arab in he'll find 4 Somali wives within a week.
50 years down the line 50% of Somalis will be half arab :snoop: bye bye somalia hello the arab republic of somalia!

Let me guess you live in the UK :bell:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Race is what people percieve you to be. Race is perception - nothing more, nothing less. If you look Chinese, then you are Chinese. If you look Black, then you are black. Period. How you view yourself doesn't matter, because walking down the street, society still sees you as a Black man.
Im clearly Arab. I've got the nice hair to prove it. :bell:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Im clearly Arab. I've got the nice hair to prove it. :bell:
tmp_9429-images-2-893607791-jpg.13575

tmp_9429-images-3-1244441479-jpg.13574

You are not the only one with "nice hair" sxb :bell:
You don't have to be an "Afroiranian Arab" to have straight hair :mjlol:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
tmp_9429-images-2-893607791-jpg.13575

tmp_9429-images-3-1244441479-jpg.13574

You are not the only one with "nice hair" sxb :bell:
You don't have to be an "Afroiranian Arab" to have straight hair :mjlol:
That was my point :drakelaugh:

But I'm very light skin tho:browtf: group is my favorite of the bunch.

I don't like how you mentioned AfroIranianArab :birdman:put some respek on my version of history.

Apollo

VIP
The average IQ in the Middle East is mostly lower than the average of African-Americans. They are not a bright bunch, so of course you will have overt racism.

The average IQ in the Middle East is mostly lower than the average of African-Americans. They are not a bright bunch, so of course you will have overt racism.
You believe that shit man they say somalias average IQ is 68 so we are dumber than both :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You believe that shit man they say somalias average IQ is 68 so we are dumber than both :mjlol:
Somalia's average IQ wasn't even measured so we don't even have a real IQ score :mjlol:
That one was just the average of Ethiopia's result and Kenya's result for some reason :kodaksmiley:

I think it's clear that we aren't Arab to be honest. We don't speak the language, and have a rather distinct culture from Arabs but yet share some parts with them. Sudanese people are mixed between Nubians and Arabs whilst speaking the Arab language and having the culture. I would consider myself an Arab if I was them. Sudanese people are more Arab than Lebanese who are just pretty much Arabized White.
Nubians and Arabs in Sudan have the exact same genetics. Nubians just refused to adopt the Arab identity.

Those that talk about racism, in my experienced are always the most racist of people themselves.

If you experience racism, you likely dished it out to someone else (Karma) or you are so sick with paranoia.

Idk what those emojis are supposed to represent but most of these comments are true :ivers:
somalis have it ten times better than west Africans in the middle East. Sudan has a bunch of racial issues and some type of inferiority complex because they're often looked down on by all the other arabs, Egyptians are especially horrid to them
I feel bad for sudanese..

After being arabized they are being looked down..

May god help reer sudan
May God help us from becoming the next Sudan like some clowns here want.

Y'all do realize the majority of Sudan hasn't be Arabized? Hell, the girl that made this video said she's a Nubian, not Arab. :drakewtf:

Even then, Arabized qabils in Sudan are the wealthiest and hold the most power, on top of that they're the most patriotic. Keep shedding tears for them while they laugh their asses to the bank.

Y'all do realize the majority of Sudan hasn't be Arabized? Hell, the girl that made this video stated that she's a Nubian, not Arab. :drakewtf:

Even then, Arabized qabils in Sudan are the wealthiest and hold the most power, on top of that they're the most patriotic. Keep shedding tears for them while they laugh their asses to the bank.

Did I say all sudanese ppl were arab? :what: I'm not wrong when I say that they have some next level racial tension going on there

Status
Not open for further replies.